David Rice - News and More
- Nationality: GBR (Great Britain )
- Birthdate: January 01, 1989
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 319
Do you like David Rice?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Williams Ate Dog Food Then Got Sick [Video]
- Williams is in Rome this week. So is her 3-year-old dog Chip. The story goes, Serena ordered some pricey salmon and rice off the hotel's pet menu. So she decided to try it. And soon after, she was running to the toilet!
"Don't judge me," Serena said on Snapchat. "I ate a sp...
- Stosur, Kuzy, Multiple Slam Winners at Prague; Rabat; WTA Previews
- Top 10 players are in action this week on the WTA tour as everyone is resting-up for the Mutua Madrid Open in Spain next week, but Prague features multiple Slam winners, while Swiss Timea Bacsinszky heads the Rabat field where she will attempt to get her mojo back.
Here is a lo...
- Why Do The Miami Open Men's Final Tickets Cost 52% More Than The Women's Final?
- addition to the men getting the majority of matches on the big two courts at the start of the event (like they did at Indian Wells), the Miami Open is selling tickets for the men's and women's final at DIFFERENT prices when the prize money for both events is equal.
- Serena Williams And Victoria Azarenka Will Resume Rivalry For Indian Wells Title Sunday
- haven't been many recently, but one player who has given Serena Williams trouble is Victoria Azarenka, and tomorrow the two Hall of Famers will meet in the Indian Wells final.
Serena, who missed 14 years of the event due to a boycott, return to the final for the first time s...
- Maria Sharapova Releases Statement To Correct The Media And Explain "The Facts"
- a week of endless stories from the press over her doping announcing, Maria Sharapova has released a statement wanting to set the record straight specifically on the number of times she had been warned about meldonium being added to the banned list.
Her statement which she po...
- Jennifer Capriati Rips Into Maria Sharapova Over Drug Violation
- needing her own meds, former tennis star Jennifer Capriati took out her frustrations on twitter over the stunning announcement of Maria Sharapova's doping violation.
Here's Capriati's series of tweets presented in chronological order from this afternoon:
Im extremely an...
- Lendl v McEnroe v Wilander at ATP Senior Tour Paris
- Lendl will relive his classic rivalry with Mats Wilander before taking on old foe John McEnroe at the Jean Luc Lagardere Trophy in Paris which starts on Friday. Lendl and Wilander played each other 22 times, with Lendl winning 15 of them, including the 1987 French Open ...
- Beatrice Capra Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- Capra InterviewUS Open - Thursday, September 2, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Congratulations, and tell us your life story, please. (Laughter.)
BEATRICE CAPRA: I'm excited, yeah.
Q. You must have been pretty proud of ...
- Novak Djokovic's Diet: Warm Water And...Licorice Tea To Unwind!
- US Open Roof Steel Structure Completed, But Ticket Prices Go Up 15%!
Recent fan comments for David Rice:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)