Denis Istomin - News and More
- Nationality: UZB (Uzbekistan)
- Birthdate: September 07, 1986
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Orenburg, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Klaudiya Istomina
Do you like Denis Istomin?
Began playing at age five...Born in Orenburg, Russia and now resides in Tashkent, Uzbekistan...Nicknamed "Deni"...Father, Oleg, is a businessman; mother, Klaudi ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- March Madness! Who Had The Worst Loss Last Week: Federer, Nadal Or Djokovic?
- rising up to the top players, but the way Djokovic just unraveled in that last game was stunning.
And clearly after his loss to Denis Istomin at the Australian and this mental collapse, all is still not right in the Djokovic world. And that's not good when you consider he has Indi...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Amazing To Watch Roger Federer Win The Australian Open
- They have contributed so much to the popularity of the sport worldwide."
Djokovic of course was stunned in the second round by Denis Istomin in Melbourne. A loss he says he can learn from.
"I haven't experienced the first-week Australian Open loss for many years," Djokovic sai...
- Cilic, Thiem Lead Rotterdam Winners Thursday; Dimitrov Now 16-1 On Season
- also beat local favorite Robin Haase. Next for the Belgian is a third straight meeting with Grigor Dimitrov, who was a winner over Denis Istomin. Dimitrov is now 16-1 on the season.
"Such a tournament last week at home still brings more pressure with it," said Dimitrov. "After a t...
- Zverevs Go Down In 3 At Rotterdam; Berdych v Gasquet Thursday
- time. "
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beat Gilles Muller among the second round matches.
Both Dimitrov and Thiem return tomorrow against Denis Istomin and Gilles Simon, respectively. Thiem leads Simon 3-2.
"That will not be an easy game. We have no secrets," Thiem commented.
- What's Novak Djokovic Doing? He Went Skiing Earlier This Week [Video]
- in Serbia.
There's some Serbian spoken along with German and Italian. So feel free to translate.
Following a shock loss to Denis Istomin at the Australian Open and shoulder issues during the Davis Cup, Djokovic is taking about a month off before returning for his title defens...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- 100, they can all play singles and doubles so it’s not going to be easy by any means.
Djokovic comes in off a stunning loss to Denis Istomin at the Australian Open.
"I always try to take the best out of these Davis Cup weeks for my individual career because we don’t get too ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 25, 2011 N. DJOKOVIC/D. Istomin 6 0, 6 1 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Considering that you played so much tennis, is it helpful that tonight's match was so short? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, definitel...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- lot of topspin. I try to play a little bit more flat. And for that reason, I am serving faster, I think. That's it.
Q. Talk about playing Istomin. He's played pretty well the last few weeks.
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, he's playing well. He had a very good tournament in New Haven. Yeah, sure...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic's Loss To Denis Istomin
- Novak Djokovic: I Was Not Pleased With My Performance, But Istomin Deserved To Win
- Bencic, Istomin 1st Time Title Winners Entering Wimbledon
- Denis Istomin: It's Unreal To Beat Novak Djokovic In 5 Sets
Recent fan comments for Denis Istomin:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)