Denisa Allertova - News and More
Do you like Denisa Allertova?
- Wozniacki Rolls Into Quarters; No. 1 Halep v Osaka Monday at Australian Open
- reward is a quarterfinal meeting with No. 4 seed Elina Svitolina, who in the final match after midnight beat No. 130-ranked Denisa Allertova 6-3, 6-0. "I'm very pleased and thank you guys for staying that late," Svitolina said after finishing around 1 a.m., looking forward to ...
- Dimitrov v Kyrgios, Nadal, Wozniacki Headline Start Of Australian Open Fourth Round
- Busta. Tournament favorite Elina Svitolina seeks her first Australian Open quarterfinal under the lights against Czech qualifier Denisa Allertova. "I played against her I think once," Svitolina said of the Allertova. "I know her game. She plays quite flat, so, you know, I know what...
- Kerber Shatters Sharapova Comeback Dream at Aussie Open; Saturday Results
- (32) Anett Kontaveit vs. Carla Suarez Navarro, (2) Caroline Wozniacki vs. (19) Magdalena Rybarikova, (4) Elina Svitolina vs. Denisa Allertova, and Petra Martic vs. Elise Mertens. ...
- Wozniacki Wins Late Match, Ostapenko Ousted at Australian Open Day 5
- like, 'She's a god,' I cannot do anything against her, that's the problem.'" In the fourth round Svitolina will face Czech Denisa Allertova who beat Poland's Magda Linette 6-1, 6-4. Croat Petra Martic defeated Thailand's Luksika Kumkhum 6-3, 3-6, 7-5, setting up an all-unseed...
- Kyrgios v Tsonga, Dimitrov v Rublev Highlight Start Of 3rd Round At Australian Open Friday
- upsets in the women's bottom half, opportunity abounds for many of the women, like Luksika Kumkhum, Petra Martic, Magda Linette and Denisa Allertova. FRIDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Rod Laver Arena 11:00am L. Kumkhum v P. Martic M. Kostyuk v E. Svitolina (4) G. Dimitrov (3) v A....
- Pliskova Narrowly Avoids Upset Bug, Osaka Rambles On at US Open
- winners of note were Japan's Naomi Osaka, backing up her win over former No. 1 Angie Kerber with a 6-3, 4-6, 7-5 victory over Czech Denisa Allertova, and veteran Lucie Safarova beating Japan's Nao Hibino 6-1, 3-6, 6-2. Osaka said the challenge is to keep her mind from wandering in mat...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)