Dennis Novak - News and More
Do you like Dennis Novak?
- Rafael Nadal: Alexander Zverev Has A Big Chance To Be No. 1 In The World
- last year and if not for a missed volley, Zverev would have won the match. "I started very young," he added. "Roger started young. Novak, Andy, Hewitt, Sampras, everybody. All the great champions are good in the young, early. "He has all the shots: great serve, great foreh...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer React To Novak Djokovic's Shock Loss
- Andy Murray and Roger Federer talked about Novak Djokovic's loss Thursday to Denis Istomin. Andy Murray: Q. Do you feel any less pressure now that the defending champion is out or do you not take much notice of that? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, for me, it doesn't change anything un...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- super sweet and everything. Great player, good shot-maker. I didn't see this one coming. I'm happy for Denis. It's a tough one for Novak. Until the very, very end, I still believed that Novak was going to turn it around, like everybody else. Yeah, it's why we love live spo...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- back. The pick: Berdych in 4 As for the other matches (and there are some good ones!): Andy Murray v Sam Querrey: Querrey stunned Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon, Murray/Lendl won't let that happen here, especially with the Serb headed home. Mischa Zverev v Malek Jaziri: What...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic's Loss To Denis Istomin
- happening. The decline of Novak Djokovic right before our eyes. In real time. We saw it with Roger Federer, we saw it with Rafael Nadal. Now, it's Djokovic's turn. It's how the game works. Is there a comeback? Was that loss to Denis Istomin Thursday at the Australian Open just...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who was 1-33 against Top 10 players in his career, turned that around when he ousted No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic in a match that went the full distance 7-6(8), 5-7, 2-6, 7-6(5), 6-4 in Melbourne. "I didn't expect what I'm doing now a...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Firs...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't been around. Guys all talk about it like the guy can't play tennis. It's disappointing. Q. It took Pete a long time to get hi...
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- 2015 US Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer
- Roger Federer v Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic v Richard Gasquet; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)