Dennis Novak - News and More
Do you like Dennis Novak?
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- a back issue, playing best of 5, until I see that first round match, it's hard to say. 2. Alexander Zverev After his Rome title over Novak Djokovic then back-to-backs at D.C. and Montreal where he rocked Roger, I think Zverev has a real strong shot at leaving NY with a first Sl...
- 2017 US Open Men's Seeds: Rafael Nadal Top Seed For Third Time
- Federer is third. 20-year-old Alexander Zverev is a Top 4 seed at a Grand Slam for the first time after withdrawals from 2016 finalists Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka. Federer has a 50/50 shot of landing on the Nadal or Murray half. The draw will be out Friday morning. 201...
- Kei Nishikori 2017 Season Is Also Over Due To A Torn Tendon In His Right Wrist
- 0 titles and 0 finals. While ranked No. 9 now, he will finish no higher than Top 15, and perhaps out of the Top 20. Nishikori joins Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka among the top players already done for the season. ...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- Open. But he is 36 now. 3. The Injured Unfortunately, this is going to be a story for the rest of the year. The Federer back, Novak Djokovic done for the year with an elbow, Stan Wawrinka done for year with a knee, Andy Murray a hip. There's also Marin Cilic with an addu...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Cincinnati
- have to wait and see now how I feel in the next couple of days." Federer, who missed last year's event, joins Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka and Marin Cilic on the sidelines of the event. His withdrawal leaves just 4 of the Top 10 in attendance. ...
- Federer, Nadal Headline ATP Cincinnati Field; Preview
- round and (8) Tsonga in the quarterfinals... The star-studded line-up withdrawing from the tournament was Marin Cilic, Pablo Cuevas, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Lucas Pouille, Gilles Simon and Stan Wawrinka... Wildcards were awarded to Americans Jared Donaldson, Stefan Kozl...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Firs...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't been around. Guys all talk about it like the guy can't play tennis. It's disappointing. Q. It took Pete a long time to get hi...
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- 2015 US Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer
- Roger Federer v Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic v Richard Gasquet; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)