Dennis Novak - News and More
Do you like Dennis Novak?
- Federer, Djokovic Lead Heavily Favored European Team Laver Cup This Weekend
- second installment of the Laver Cup gets underway Friday in Chicago. In this "Europe v The World" format, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic lead the European team. Juan Martin del Potro was the World headliner but he withdrew. That leaves the World with just three players in the...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From China Events, Novak Djokovic In Prime Position For No. 1
- with me and my team." Nadal won Beijing last year and made the finals in Shanghai, so he will lose 1,100 ranking points while Novak Djokovic has no points to defend the rest of the season. In the ATP Race, Djokovic is just 1,035 points behind Nadal. If Djokovic takes ...
- Serena Was Wrong, Ramos Was Wrong, Osaka Is The Undeniable Champion
- get penalized all the time for breaking racquet, coaching etc. However, you don't see the top guys like Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic take it so far because they know better, and especially not in a Slam final! Serena has taken that far in the past as we saw in 20...
- Novak Djokovic Is The New All-Time Prize Money Leader In Tennis
- picking up $3,800,000 for winning a third US Open title, Novak Djokovic has moved ahead of Roger Federer in the all-time prize money rankings earning just $119M. Federer, who lost in the fourth round at the US Open, is at $117.7M. Rafael Nadal is further behind at $103M and S...
- Novak Djokovic Is Closing In On Rafael Nadal For The No. 1 Ranking
- his third US Open title, Novak Djokovic has narrowed the gap with Rafael Nadal for the No. 1 ranking to just 1,035 ranking points. With two Masters events and the ATP Finals (combined worth 3,500), and Nadal dealing with a bad knee, Djokovic could very well end of finishi...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I'm Very Sad For Losing The US Open Title, But Novak Deserved It
- in a Grand Slam final. Of course, Del Potro was playing in just his second Slam final - his first in nine years - yesterday falling to Novak Djokovic in straight sets at the US Open, but it still was a painful defeat. After four wrist surgeries, near retirement, other injuries...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Firs...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't been around. Guys all talk about it like the guy can't play tennis. It's disappointing. Q. It took Pete a long time to get hi...
- It's Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray For The US Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- 2015 US Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer
- Roger Federer v Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic v Richard Gasquet; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Poll: Will Novak Djokovic Reach Roger Federer On The All-Time Grand Slam Leaderboard?
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)