Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Serena Williams Was Among The Celebrities To Attend The Royal Wedding [Video]
- royal wedding was the news of the day yesterday, but pro tennis was represented at the star-studded event. Serena Williams and husband Alexis Ohanian made the appearance, dressed to the T. Here are the some of the visuals: Watch @serenawilliams arrive with husband @alexi...
- Zverev Rolls Past Shapovalov, Will Meet Thiem For Madrid Title
- Thiem returned to the Madrid final for a second straight year, and this time in search of his first Masters title, he won't have to face Rafael Nadal. Instead, it will be the German wunderkind Alexander Zverev. Zverev worked his way past Denis Shapovalov in a what could ...
- World No. 3 Zverev Wins ATP Munich, Heads to Madrid
- Zverev won the all-German BMW Open by FWU title on Sunday, his second consecutive in Munich, defeating three-time Munich champion Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-3, 6-3. "I am obviously very happy with how I played," said Zverev. "Very happy to get back-to-back titles h...
- 2-Time Champ Djokovic To Meet Nishikori In Madrid Opener; Nadal Seeks 6th Title
- Djokovic will try to end a 2-match losing streak in his opener at the Madrid Masters against former finalist Kei Nishikori, the draw revealed today. Djokovic, a 2-time Madrid champion in 2011 and 2016, has won just two of his last five matches including three opening round...
- Zverev Defending Champion Next Week at ATP Munich; Preview
- OPEN BY FWU MUNICH, Germany; surface: clay Alexander Zverev attempts to defend his title next week in Munich, where Roberto Bautista Agut, Diego Schwartzman, former champ Philipp Kohlschreiber and Gael Monfils are among the seeds. Seeds: Alexander Zverev, Roberto ...
- Andy Murray Could Be Back For The Clay?
- to media speculation out of England, Andy Murray could be back as early as May after undergoing hip surgery in January. Murray's not on a tennis court yet, but is in the gym and doing Pilates. But there is hope he'll be hitting tennis balls again next month, perhaps in...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)