Di Wu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China )
- Birthdate: September 14, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: David Moreau
- 2013 Final Ranking: 208
Do you like Di Wu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Andy Murray
- a rematch of last year, the top two players in the world, No. 1 Novak Djokovic and No. 2 Andy Murray, renew their rivalry for the Australian Open title.
In their 31st career meeting, Djokovic leads 21-9. He's also won 10 of his last 11 matches against Murray. His only loss in...
- Azarenka Out, Konta Kruises, Tennis-X Notes
- No. 1 Victoria Azarenka's outsider shot at the Australian Open title was squashed by a German on Wednesday in Melbourne, while unseeded Brit Johanna Konta gave fans even more to cheer about my moving into the semifinals.
The No. 14-seeded Azarenka was unable to tak...
- Ana Ivanovic's Coach And Andy Murray's Father-In-Law Nigel Sears Collapsed At The Australian Open [Video]
- tells reporters that Nigel Sears is "conscious, talking and sitting up".
https://t.co/s2l0lzQUBa pic.twitter.com/wZCCM03Wun— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) January 23, 2016
Andy Murray walked straight off the court and was met by mum Judy. Now heading in direc...
- Rafael Nadal Redux: Is He Really Done For?
- didn't see Rafael Nadal lose live the other night at the Australian Open first round, but I caught it on the DVR replay. Credit to Fernando Verdasco who seemed to be on a mission to get revenge for that tough 2009 loss in the semifinals. And not only did he get it, he gave Rafa a...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- a scorcher in Melbourne that caused three player retirements, world No. 1 Novak Djokovic looked cool and collected in turning back South Korea's Chung Hyeon 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 to start his campaign on Day One of the 2016 Australian Open.
"Having to play somebody for the first time...
- Upset Expert Cornet Beats Bouchard for WTA Hobart, Targets Halep
- which included suing the US Open after a slip and fall in the locker room, it was her first trip to a final since the 2014 Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open.
Cornet had lost her last two meetings with the Canadian, but this time it was a rout, including the Frenchwoman breaking serve ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. What happened out there tonight?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three.
Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010
Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- Maria Sharapova Flew Coach Class Leaving Wuhan?
- In First Match Since Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova Retires With A Left Forearm Injury In Wuhan
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
Recent fan comments for Di Wu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)