Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- Zhang (CHN) 76(3) 64 Mao-Xin Gong/Ze Zhang (CHN) d. Ben Mclachlan/Yasutaka Uchiyama (JPN) 57 75 64 Yoshihito Nishioka (JPN) d. Yibing Wu (CHN) 62 60 Taro Daniel (JPN) d. Zhe Li (CHN) 63 67(4) 63 SERBIA defeated UZBEKISTAN 3-2 Venue: Saxovat Sport Servis Sport Complex, ...
- 2019 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- season's first Grand Slam will be decided tonight as Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal renew their rivalry tonight at the Australian Open in Melbourne. The duo have met 52 times prior with Djokovic holding a slim 27-25 lead. Both players enter the final fit and fresh. Nada...
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- was the first title in over a year for Garcia. While out of the race for the year-end championship this year, last year she won Wuhan and Beijing back-to-back to qualify for the WTA Finals. "I've won three titles in China so it's bringing me luck," said Garcia. "It's...
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- At 1:00 Pm Nikoloz Basilashvili v 4 Alexander Zverev 3 Juan Martin del Potro v Richard Gasquet Not Before 6:00 Pm (WC) Yibing Wu v 8 Kei Nishikori 1 Roger Federer v Daniil Medvedev ...
- Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Lead Shanghai Field; Wawrinka-Coric Monday
- Ebden v Frances Tiafoe Gael Monfils v 10 Stefanos Tsitsipas Not Before 6:00 Pm (WC) Stan Wawrinka v 13 Borna Coric (WC) Yibing Wu v (WC) Zhe Li SHOW COURT 3 Starts At 1:00 Pm Andrey Rublev v Roberto Bautista Agut Not Before 2:30 Pm 9 Diego Schwartzman v ...
- Wozniacki, Osaka Advance To Beijing Semifinals
- 6-2, 6-2 victory over Katerina Siniakova. The Dane will meet surprise wildcard Chinese No. 1 Wang Qiang who knocked out the hot-handed Wuhan winner Aryna Sabalenka 7-5, 7-5. "It really helps me to believe in myself when there are difficulties," Wang said after. "I don't kno...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan