Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Andy Murray Could Be Back For The Clay?
- to media speculation out of England, Andy Murray could be back as early as May after undergoing hip surgery in January. Murray's not on a tennis court yet, but is in the gym and doing Pilates. But there is hope he'll be hitting tennis balls again next month, perhaps in...
- Novak Djokovic Is Back Practicing
- surgery on his right hand/elbow earlier this month, Novak Djokovic returned to practice on Tuesday. The Serb posted a video on social media of him hitting at the Piatti Tennis Center in Italy. While he looks fine on groundstrokes, his big issue with the elbow was the s...
- 2018 Australian Open Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Marin Cilic
- Federer will seed a record-tying sixth Australian Open title Sunday night in Melbourne against Marin Cilic. Federer has been flawless thus far at the first Grand Slam of the tennis season, winning every set in his title defense. The Croat comes in off wins over Pablo Carre...
- 2018 Australian Open Women’s Final Open Thread: Simona Halep v Caroline Wozniacki
- the match for everything. For the No. 1 ranking. For the Australian Open title and for a first career Grand Slam. Both World No. 1 Simona Halep and No. 2 Caroline Wozniacki are in their third career Grand Slam finals, and both have come up just short before. Halep finished ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- three rounds down at the first Grand Slam of 2018, four more to go, and what have we learned at the Australian Open? The Good Roger Federer - I wouldn't say a great start, but positive and he's certainly playing good enough to win here. Plus, his draw is a joke with Marton F...
- Sock, Del Potro, Shapovalov in the Mix at ATP Auckland; Preview
- Brisbane finalist Ryan Harrison or Steve Johnson...Wildcards went to Greece's Stefanos Tsitsipas, New Zealand's Michael Venus and China's Wu Yibing...Sock is the defending champion, in last year's final outlasting Joao Sousa in three sets...Returning champions are Sock (2017), Ba...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)