Di Wu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China )
- Birthdate: September 14, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: David Moreau
- 2013 Final Ranking: 208
Do you like Di Wu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- Theim knocked down wunderkind Alexander Zverev 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to advance to the Munich final where he'll face another German in Philipp Kohlschreiber.
“It's unbelievable how he plays at 19 years old,” Thiem said. “I lost the first set and then I changed a little bit...
- It Was Snowing At The Munich Tennis Tournament!
- was temporarily suspended Sunday at the red clay event in Munich because of...SNOW!
Do we have a "snow rule" @ATPWorldTour @BMWOpenbyFWUAG ☃☃😁 pic.twitter.com/iwZXmzyDTn— John Peers (@johnwpeers) April 24, 2016
"I have never seen anything like th...
- Del Potro Returns at Munich; ATP Previews This Week
- Top 10 players are all resting-up for next week's Masters-level Mutua Madrid Open, but there is plenty to action to look for this week, including Juan Martin del Potro returning in Munich, Gilles Simon and Nick Kyrgios headlining Estoril, and Bernie "The Tank Engine" Tomic and ...
- Novak Djokovic Is The New Leader In All-Time ATP Masters 1000 Titles
- to Novak Djokovic for winning his 6th Miami Open title, and with it a fourth Indian Wells-Miami double. Djokovic didn't drop a set all tournament by defeating Kei Nishikori 63, 63 to win a record 28th career Masters 1000 title, breaking the tie he and Rafael Nadal shared a...
- Novak Djokovic, Kei Nishikori Advance To Miami Open Final
- final at the second Masters 1000 event of the season is set in Miami and it features World No. 1 Novak Djokovic and first-time finalist Kei Nishikori.
On Friday in the afternoon heat, Djokovic edged a very tough David Goffin 7-6(5), 6-4 to advance to his seventh Miami final....
- Halep Ousted By Bacsinszky In Miami QFs, 2-Time Winner Azarenka Faces Konta
- to advance.
On tap Wednesday, 2-time winner Victoria Azarenka meets Johanna Konta. The Brit won their lone meeting last September in Wuhan via a retirement. Azarenka has won 19 of 20 matches this year including her last nine.
"We have played in Wuhan last year, but it was...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. What happened out there tonight?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three.
Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010
Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- Maria Sharapova Flew Coach Class Leaving Wuhan?
- In First Match Since Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova Retires With A Left Forearm Injury In Wuhan
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
Recent fan comments for Di Wu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)