Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Alexander Zverev Adds Ivan Lendl To Coaching Team
- to change his fortune in Grand Slams, Alexander Zverev has added tennis great Ivan Lendl to his coaching team, the German star confirmed today. A winner of eight Slams and 94 total titles, Lendl helped Andy Murray to his first to Slam wins at the 2012 US Open and 2013 Wim...
- Former Champions Kvitova, Sharapova Crash Out Of Wimbledon; Williams Sisters Return Tues.
- was another surprising day of play in the women's draw at Wimbledon. Monday saw the exit of US Open champion Sloane Stephens and Top 5 stalwart Elina Svitolina. On Tuesday, tournament favorite Petra Kvitova and former champion Maria Sharapova both crashed out in three sets. K...
- Federer Saves Match Points To Beat Paire In Halle, Faces Ebden In QF
- Federer had never lost a set before to Benoit Paire, but today in Halle he nearly lost the match. The 9-time Halle champion cruised in the opener but an early break in the second led to Paire's first set win against the Swiss. In the third, Federer held match points with P...
- Djokovic Checked Out Of French By Cecchinato, Thiem Topples Zverev; Rafa Resumes Wed.
- Djokovic's French Open hopes came to a stunning end Tuesday in the quarterfinals at the unlikely hands and the racquet of the world No. 72 Marco Cecchinato 6-3, 7-6(4), 1-6, 7-6(11). It was the Serb's worst lost by ranking ever at the French Open and his third to a player ...
- Serena Williams Was Among The Celebrities To Attend The Royal Wedding [Video]
- royal wedding was the news of the day yesterday, but pro tennis was represented at the star-studded event. Serena Williams and husband Alexis Ohanian made the appearance, dressed to the T. Here are the some of the visuals: Watch @serenawilliams arrive with husband @alexi...
- Zverev Rolls Past Shapovalov, Will Meet Thiem For Madrid Title
- Thiem returned to the Madrid final for a second straight year, and this time in search of his first Masters title, he won't have to face Rafael Nadal. Instead, it will be the German wunderkind Alexander Zverev. Zverev worked his way past Denis Shapovalov in a what could ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)