Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Federer, Nadal Lead Shanghai Masters Field; 2013 Finalist Del Potro Opens Play Mon.
- (ESP) Not Before 6:00 pm  J. del Potro (ARG) vs [Q] N. Basilashvili (GEO) Not Before 8:00 pm [Q] J. Chardy (FRA) vs [WC] D. Wu (CHN) UNION PAY 3 start 1:00 pm R. Haase (NED) vs R. Gasquet (FRA) B. Paire (FRA) vs [Q] F. Tiafoe (USA) K. Edmund (GBR) vs J. Vesely...
- Garcia Completes Asian Double Beating Halep To Win Beijing
- semis beat Petra Kvitova, showed no signs of fatigue against the newly-minted No. 1 Halep and win her 11th straight match following her Wuhan title last week. "I was like, 'Seriously, this really happen?'" Garcia said. "I mean, it was such an amazing two weeks. It went so fa...
- Halep Avenges French Loss To Ostapenko To Reach No. 1 And Face Garcia In Beijing Final
- Halep will meet the red hot Caroline Garcia. The Frenchwoman dispatched Petra Kvitova 6-3, 7-5 to win her 10th straight after taking Wuhan last week. "It was definitely very tight. Like in the first set, every game was very important. She was serving first, so I was down ...
- Halep v Ostapenko In French Open Rematch Saturday At Beijing
- make the trip), Simona Halep was the only Top 8 player to make the semifinals. But after mowing down Daria Kasatkina -- who beat her in Wuhan last week -- 6-2, 6-1, she'll now get a rematch with Jelena Ostapenko who stunned her in the French Open final. "I expect a tough one...
- Nadal Goes for 12 Years Between Titles at ATP China Open in Beijing
- meet Del Potro), and (7) Berdych vs. the streaking Donaldson (winner to likely meet Sock)... Wildcards went to Del Potro and China's Wu Di and Zhang Ze... The all-star cast withdrawing from the event included David Ferrer, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Andy Murray and Jo-Wilfrie...
- Garcia Tops Barty in Rising Star Final at WTA Wuhan
- Caroline Garcia won the biggest title of her career in the unlikely all-unseeded final of the Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open in China, defeating Ashleigh Barty 6-7(3), 7-6(4), 6-2. The tournament featured eight of the Top 10 players on the WTA rankings. "I just fee...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)