Di Wu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China )
- Birthdate: September 14, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: David Moreau
- 2013 Final Ranking: 208
Do you like Di Wu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- tournament champion Juan Martin del Potro got off to a positive start in Basel easing past the ailing Robin Haase 6-3, 6-4 to advance to a second round showdown against David Goffin.
“This year is very special," I'm just trying to enjoy all my matches,” del Potro s...
- Niculescu Upsets Kvitova, Knots 1st Title in Over 2 Years at WTA Luxembourg
- in 2014, and she improved to 3-4 in career finals.
The Monte Carlo resident Kvitova fell to 1-1 in finals this year after winning Wuhan, and 18-7 in career finals. ...
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- the event, so that was good."
WEDNESDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 1:00 pm
[Q] K. Edmund (GBR) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI)
[WC] D. Wu (CHN) vs G. Simon (FRA)
Not Before 6:00 pm
 R. Nadal (ESP) vs V. Troicki (SRB)
Not Before 8:00 pm
S. Johnson (USA) vs  A. Mur...
- Djokovic Joins Murray, Stan, Nadal at Blockbuster Shanghai
- all-Spanish meeting, (11) Goffin vs. Del Potro, and (13) Pouille vs. Hot Sauce...Wildcards were awarded to Del Potro and China's Li Zhe, Wu Di and Zhang Ze...Higher-profile withdrawals were Roger Federer, Nicolas Mahut, Kei Nishikori and Dominic Thiem...Djokovic beat Tsonga in l...
- Keys Clips Kvitova In A Thriller To Reach Beijing SFs, Konta Awaits
- I was able to get my serve back on track and get myself ahead in the tiebreaker."
Kvitova had won her last eight matches including the Wuhan title on Sunday beating Dominika Cibulkova.
Keys will meet Johanna Konta in the semifinals on Saturday. Konta went down 4-0 to Zhang ...
- Zverev Downs Thiem, Kvitova Keeps Rolling at China Open
- 6-4, 6-1 to set up a blockbuster meeting with defending champ Garbine Muguruza.
"I think I still do have motivation," said the Wuhan champ Kvitova, trying to qualify for the WTA year-end championship. "I think it was a great week in Wuhan. I think that gave me more mot...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. What happened out there tonight?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three.
Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010
Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
Recent fan comments for Di Wu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)