Di Wu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China )
- Birthdate: September 14, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: David Moreau
- 2013 Final Ranking: 208
Do you like Di Wu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Faces Alexander Zverev For Spot In Halle Final; Dominic Thiem Gets Day Off
- Federer will get another look at Alexander Zverev, this time in the 19-year-old's home country in Germany Saturday. In the Halle quarterfinals today, Federer took care of David Goffin 6-1, 7-6(10).
"I thought it was my best match thus far," said Federer who was down a bre...
- Richard Gasquet Brings Parisians to Feet with Kei Nishikori Upset at French Open; Novak Djokovic Monday
- is this Richard Gasquet and what's he done with the old one?
The French wunderkind who never panned out as an adult bloomed late -- specifically on Sunday at Roland Garros -- advancing to his first French Open quarterfinals in 13 tries after a 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 upset...
- Barbora Strycova And Agnieszka Radwanska Both Did Splits During This Point [Video]
- didn't win the match. but Czech Barbora Strycova won this terrific, leg-splitting point today against Agnieszka Radwanska in the third round at the French Open.
WUT just happened?! Ninjas unite on Lenglen. #RG16 https://t.co/X0WTf1a3NA— Roland Garros (@rolandgarros) Ma...
- Andy Murray Admits, He's Gotten Out Of Jail
- matches and harrowing escapes for Andy Murray. The Scot who's among the favorites has struggled in two matches needing to comeback to beat 128th-ranked qualifier Radek Stepanek in the first round in five sets then today French wildcard Mathias Bourgue again in five sets.
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- Theim knocked down wunderkind Alexander Zverev 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to advance to the Munich final where he'll face another German in Philipp Kohlschreiber.
“It's unbelievable how he plays at 19 years old,” Thiem said. “I lost the first set and then I changed a little bit...
- It Was Snowing At The Munich Tennis Tournament!
- was temporarily suspended Sunday at the red clay event in Munich because of...SNOW!
Do we have a "snow rule" @ATPWorldTour @BMWOpenbyFWUAG ☃☃😁 pic.twitter.com/iwZXmzyDTn— John Peers (@johnwpeers) April 24, 2016
"I have never seen anything like th...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. What happened out there tonight?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three.
Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010
Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- Maria Sharapova Flew Coach Class Leaving Wuhan?
- In First Match Since Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova Retires With A Left Forearm Injury In Wuhan
- Venus Williams Wins 47th Career WTA Title When Muguruza Retires In Wuhan Final
Recent fan comments for Di Wu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)