Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- was the first title in over a year for Garcia. While out of the race for the year-end championship this year, last year she won Wuhan and Beijing back-to-back to qualify for the WTA Finals. "I've won three titles in China so it's bringing me luck," said Garcia. "It's...
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- At 1:00 Pm Nikoloz Basilashvili v 4 Alexander Zverev 3 Juan Martin del Potro v Richard Gasquet Not Before 6:00 Pm (WC) Yibing Wu v 8 Kei Nishikori 1 Roger Federer v Daniil Medvedev ...
- Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro Lead Shanghai Field; Wawrinka-Coric Monday
- Ebden v Frances Tiafoe Gael Monfils v 10 Stefanos Tsitsipas Not Before 6:00 Pm (WC) Stan Wawrinka v 13 Borna Coric (WC) Yibing Wu v (WC) Zhe Li SHOW COURT 3 Starts At 1:00 Pm Andrey Rublev v Roberto Bautista Agut Not Before 2:30 Pm 9 Diego Schwartzman v ...
- Wozniacki, Osaka Advance To Beijing Semifinals
- 6-2, 6-2 victory over Katerina Siniakova. The Dane will meet surprise wildcard Chinese No. 1 Wang Qiang who knocked out the hot-handed Wuhan winner Aryna Sabalenka 7-5, 7-5. "It really helps me to believe in myself when there are difficulties," Wang said after. "I don't kno...
- Rising Sabalenka Wins Wuhan, Leaps to Verge of Top 15 Ranking
- Aryna Sabalenka's breakout season continued today when she captured the title at the Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open, in the all-unseeded final winning 6-3, 6-3 over Anett Kontaveit. "Always waiting for this part of the season," said Sabalenka of her love for the Asian...
- Halep Leads All-In China Open Women's Field, Del Potro Heads Men; Preview
- vs. (WC) Baghdatis, and (2) Zverev vs. (2) Bautista-Agut... Wildcards were awarded to Lopez, Baghdatis, and former junior world No. 1 Wu Yibing... Pulling out of the event were Pablo Carreno Busta, John Isner, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal... Nadal beat Kyrgios, both pla...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan