Di Wu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN (China )
- Birthdate: September 14, 1991
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: David Moreau
- 2013 Final Ranking: 208
Do you like Di Wu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- the event, so that was good."
WEDNESDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE
STADIUM start 1:00 pm
[Q] K. Edmund (GBR) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI)
[WC] D. Wu (CHN) vs G. Simon (FRA)
Not Before 6:00 pm
 R. Nadal (ESP) vs V. Troicki (SRB)
Not Before 8:00 pm
S. Johnson (USA) vs  A. Mur...
- Djokovic Joins Murray, Stan, Nadal at Blockbuster Shanghai
- all-Spanish meeting, (11) Goffin vs. Del Potro, and (13) Pouille vs. Hot Sauce...Wildcards were awarded to Del Potro and China's Li Zhe, Wu Di and Zhang Ze...Higher-profile withdrawals were Roger Federer, Nicolas Mahut, Kei Nishikori and Dominic Thiem...Djokovic beat Tsonga in l...
- Keys Clips Kvitova In A Thriller To Reach Beijing SFs, Konta Awaits
- I was able to get my serve back on track and get myself ahead in the tiebreaker."
Kvitova had won her last eight matches including the Wuhan title on Sunday beating Dominika Cibulkova.
Keys will meet Johanna Konta in the semifinals on Saturday. Konta went down 4-0 to Zhang ...
- Zverev Downs Thiem, Kvitova Keeps Rolling at China Open
- 6-4, 6-1 to set up a blockbuster meeting with defending champ Garbine Muguruza.
"I think I still do have motivation," said the Wuhan champ Kvitova, trying to qualify for the WTA year-end championship. "I think it was a great week in Wuhan. I think that gave me more mot...
- Rafael Nadal Says It's A Mistake To Speed Tennis Up Too Much
- CEO Steve Simon told the press over the weekend in Wuhan that he thinks shortening matches might help the sport of tennis.
Specifically, Simon suggested playing no-ad scoring with shorter sets (sets to 4 instead of 6) and using a match tie-break after the second set, all of ...
- Kvitova Krushes Cibulkova in WTA Wuhan Final for 1st Title in 13 Months
- Slam-winning Top 10 days in China, rolling over Dominika Cibulkova 6-1, 6-1 to win her first title in over a year at the Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open.
"Wuhan, it's really one of my favorite cities," said Kvitova after winning her second title in three years in the city. ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with:
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. What happened out there tonight?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three.
Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010
Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
Recent fan comments for Di Wu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)