Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Wawrinka Among Upsets, Escapes Wed. at ATP Madrid; Insane Thurs. With Nadal-Kyrgios
- year 2017 seems like the return of the clay-court specialist as unseeded dirt ballers continue to make their mark in the run-up to the French Open. Top seeds Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Kei Nishikori all struggled through three-set challenges over unseeded oppon...
- Tsonga, Simon Advance; Murray, Zverev v Verdasco Tuesday In Madrid
- Frenchmen advanced out of the first round Monday at the Madrid Masters, led by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who needed three tough sets to put away Andrei Kuznetsov 7-6(5), 6-7(5), 7-5. In a countryman showdown, Gilles Simon saved two match points to beat Gael Monfils in, what else,...
- Novak Djokovic's Wife Jelena Is Pregnant! Baby Due In September?
- more baby news, rumors of a second baby on the way for Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena have been confirmed. And the new child could be coming right around the time of the US Open. If true, how will Djokovic schedule the summer hardcourts and defend his final points in New York...
- Serena Williams Shines At Met Gala [Video]
- Williams made her first public appearance since revealing that she's pregnant. Alongside fiancee Alexis Ohanian, Serena debuted her "baby bump" last night on the red carpet at the Met Gala. Serena's wouldn't disclose if the baby was a boy or a girl. With the child to ...
- Del Potro, Raonic Feature at 3 ATP Events Next Week; Previews
- BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL OPEN Istanbul, Turkey; surface: clay Seeds: Milos Raonic, Marin Cilic, Diego Schwartzman, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Bernard Tomic, Borna Coric, Steve Darcis Floaters: Marcos Baghdatis, Dudi "Where's My Car?" Sela Notes: Two Top 10ers m...
- Serena Williams Fires Back At Ilie Nastase, Calling Romanian A Racist
- Williams didn't take long to hit back at the comments made by Ilie Nastase over the weekend. During Fed Cup, Nastase was heard to have said, "“Let’s see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?" in reference to Serena pregnancy. Serena took to Instagram with this state...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)