Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- two weeks from the start of the US Open, what a different landscape men's tennis is today compared to a year ago. And it continues to change, almost daily. A day after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinn...
- Andy Murray Hitting Against A Wall [Video]
- Nick Kyrgios hit the hoops court, Andy Murray is rehabbing his ailing hip in a different way. Earlier this week the World No. 1 posted this video of him hitting against a wall. Exciting, right? If his recovery goes well, Murray is scheduled to hit with real players at the ...
- Dream Final Set In Halle: Roger Federer v Alexander Zverev
- dream final was set in Halle Saturday as Roger Federer and local wunderkind Alexander Zverev advanced to a tasty title match tomorrow. Federer eased past Russian Karen Khachanov 6-4, 7-6(5) in his first meeting with the powerful 21-year-old. “I thought it was extremely ...
- Wawrinka Among Upsets, Escapes Wed. at ATP Madrid; Insane Thurs. With Nadal-Kyrgios
- year 2017 seems like the return of the clay-court specialist as unseeded dirt ballers continue to make their mark in the run-up to the French Open. Top seeds Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Kei Nishikori all struggled through three-set challenges over unseeded oppon...
- Tsonga, Simon Advance; Murray, Zverev v Verdasco Tuesday In Madrid
- Frenchmen advanced out of the first round Monday at the Madrid Masters, led by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who needed three tough sets to put away Andrei Kuznetsov 7-6(5), 6-7(5), 7-5. In a countryman showdown, Gilles Simon saved two match points to beat Gael Monfils in, what else,...
- Novak Djokovic's Wife Jelena Is Pregnant! Baby Due In September?
- more baby news, rumors of a second baby on the way for Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena have been confirmed. And the new child could be coming right around the time of the US Open. If true, how will Djokovic schedule the summer hardcourts and defend his final points in New York...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)