Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Novak Djokovic Defends Doha Title, Beats Rival Andy Murray In 3 Set Thriller
- Djokovic got back in the win column for the first time in six months and he did it by beating main rival Andy Murray 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the Doha. Djokovic, who won the Doha title last year, had to save five match points in a comeback win Friday to beat Fernando ...
- More Of Novak Djokovic Practicing For 2017 (Boris Take Note?)
- Djokovic isn't taking the off season lightly, at least not according to his social media account. Since Boris Becker made the remark that Djokovic didn't practice enough the last half of 2016, Djokovic has been posting pictures of his practices and routines lately. Is it i...
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- tournament champion Juan Martin del Potro got off to a positive start in Basel easing past the ailing Robin Haase 6-3, 6-4 to advance to a second round showdown against David Goffin. “This year is very special," I'm just trying to enjoy all my matches,” del Potro s...
- Niculescu Upsets Kvitova, Knots 1st Title in Over 2 Years at WTA Luxembourg
- in 2014, and she improved to 3-4 in career finals. The Monte Carlo resident Kvitova fell to 1-1 in finals this year after winning Wuhan, and 18-7 in career finals. ...
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- the event, so that was good." WEDNESDAY SHANGHAI SCHEDULE STADIUM start 1:00 pm [Q] K. Edmund (GBR) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI) [WC] D. Wu (CHN) vs G. Simon (FRA) Not Before 6:00 pm  R. Nadal (ESP) vs V. Troicki (SRB) Not Before 8:00 pm S. Johnson (USA) vs  A. Mur...
- Djokovic Joins Murray, Stan, Nadal at Blockbuster Shanghai
- all-Spanish meeting, (11) Goffin vs. Del Potro, and (13) Pouille vs. Hot Sauce...Wildcards were awarded to Del Potro and China's Li Zhe, Wu Di and Zhang Ze...Higher-profile withdrawals were Roger Federer, Nicolas Mahut, Kei Nishikori and Dominic Thiem...Djokovic beat Tsonga in l...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)