Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Some Serena Williams Wedding Pictures
- Williams and Alexis Ohanian were married Thursday in New Orleans. And in Serena style, it looked like quite the event. A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Nov 17, 2017 at 5:27pm PST After tying the knot with @alexisohanian last night, @serenawi...
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- the marquee match of the round robin portion of the ATP Finals, Roger Federer topped German wunderkind Alexander Zverev 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-1 in a topsy-turvy affair. Federer fought off an early serving deficit and then came back in the breaker to take the set. The Swiss, thoug...
- Federer, Zverev Win Open Up ATP Finals With Victories
- players with vastly different ATP Finals experiences opened up play Sunday with wins. Six-time champion Roger Federer began his 15th ATP Finals by edging tournament debutant Jack Sock 6-4, 7-6(4). "I'm happy that I was able to come out today and had actually good energy,"...
- ATP Under Fire For "Sexist" NextGen Finals Draw Ceremony In Milan
- ATP had to issue an apology for the questionable draw ceremony for the NextGen finals which was held yesterday in Milan. The draw featured models interacting with the players during the draw, some of which drew much criticism. The players even picked between models to determ...
- Wozniacki Wallops Svitolina, Halep Wins At WTA Finals; Venus v Ostapenko Tues.
- this day and play my next match like nothing happen and try to find the way to come back.” Halep and Garcia had just played in the Wuhan final a few weeks ago. This time Halep turned the tables. "Definitely she's very difficult to play against, and I knew how it's going...
- Federer, Nadal Lead Shanghai Masters Field; 2013 Finalist Del Potro Opens Play Mon.
- (ESP) Not Before 6:00 pm  J. del Potro (ARG) vs [Q] N. Basilashvili (GEO) Not Before 8:00 pm [Q] J. Chardy (FRA) vs [WC] D. Wu (CHN) UNION PAY 3 start 1:00 pm R. Haase (NED) vs R. Gasquet (FRA) B. Paire (FRA) vs [Q] F. Tiafoe (USA) K. Edmund (GBR) vs J. Vesely...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)