Di Wu - News and More
Do you like Di Wu?
- Serena Williams Fires Back At Ilie Nastase, Calling Romanian A Racist
- Williams didn't take long to hit back at the comments made by Ilie Nastase over the weekend. During Fed Cup, Nastase was heard to have said, "“Let’s see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?" in reference to Serena pregnancy. Serena took to Instagram with this state...
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Reach Miami SFs; Kerber v Venus Wed Night
- faces Johanna Konta and then in the evening world No. 1 Angelique Kerber takes on 3-time champ Venus Williams. Konta beat Halep in Wuhan while Kerber leads Venus 4-2 including a win in the Wimbledon semifinals last year. The women's semifinals will take place on Thursda...
- Stunning Serena Williams In SI Swimsuit Issue [Video]
- Williams is already having quite a year. She won another Australian Open last month and now she's looking great in the latest SI Swimsuit issue. The pictures: Hope your day is going good 😘#SISwim @si_swimsuit A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on Fe...
- Wednesday Was Date Night For Genie Bouchard And Her Twitter Beau [Video]
- Bouchard honored her Super Bowl bet with a follower on twitter by taking John Goehrke out on a date last night in New York. Bouchard flew in Goehrke who is a student at the University of Missouri for a night out at a Brooklyn Nets game. The Canadian was in town for the S...
- Nick Kyrgios Pulled From Rotterdam To Play The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Except He Didn't Get Picked
- Rosenberg (media personality) Oscar Schmidt (Basketball legend) Lindsay Whalen (WNBA player) Jason Williams (NBA legend) Kris Wu (recording artist) ...
- 2017 Australian Open Men’s Final Open Thread: Roger Federer v Rafael Nadal
- of the greatest rivalries in tennis resumes tonight Down Under as Roger Federer takes on Rafael Nadal in the final of the 2017 Australian Open final. Despite their accomplishments, both were thought of as longshots to reach this stage. Federer was coming off a 6 month hiatus...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - US Open, Aug 31
- Sharapova InterviewUS Open - Tuesday, August 31, 2010An interview with: MARIA SHARAPOVA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there tonight? MARIA SHARAPOVA: I won the match in three. Q. What were you thinking in between sets during changeovers, ...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 28
- Murray InterviewFrench OpenFriday, May 28, 2010 Q. Could you please explain what happened in the third set, the circumstances? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, I didn't play a very good set. That was it. That's all that happened. I didn't play well. Made mistakes. He hit the ball ...
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- Serena Williams Hospitalized After Retiring With A Viral Illness In Wuhan [Video]
- Murray, Nishikori Continue On Road To London; Kvitova v Bouchard In Wuhan Final
- Halep Cruises Over Keys, Faces Kvitova In Wuhan SFs; Cibulkova Wins 2, Will Meet Kuznetsova
- Venus Avenges Serena Loss, Beats F-Bombing Vinci To Reach Wuhan Final
- No Serena, But No. 1 Kerber and 8 of Top 10 at Loaded WTA Wuhan
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)