Dick Norman - News and More
- Nationality: BEL (Belgium)
- Birthdate: March 01, 1971
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Waregem, Belgium
- Residence: Waregem, Belgium
- Turned Pro: 1991
- Plays: Left-handed
Do you like Dick Norman?
Began playing tennis at age six...Father, Beni, who is an engineer; mother, Kris, who is an ex-tennis coach...Has two sisters, Inge and Ilse...Nicknamed “Big D ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- What To Make Of The Novak Djokovic-Boris Becker Split?
- ending their coaching relationship.
As was pointed out in another thread, coaches sometimes do matter. It's irrefutable that Magnus Norman has helped Stan Wawrinka. And it's not just coincidence that Andy Murray seems to win all his big titles while Ivan Lendl's by his side.
- Juan Martin Del Potro, Argentina Seek First Davis Cup Title In Croatia This Weekend
- Australasiaâ€™s Rodney Heath in 1912. He would be the oldest man to play in a singles rubber in a Davis Cup Final since Australian Norman Brookes (aged 43 years 48 days) in 1920.
"Actually I dont know what to make of it. Is it good or is it bad?" said Karlovic of the note. ...
- Federer Wins ATP Fans' Favorite, Sportsmanship Award; Del Potro Named Comeback Player Of Year
American sensation Taylor Fritz won Star of Tomorrow, Lucas Pouille earned Most Improved and Stan Wawrinka's coach Magnus Norman won coach of the year.
The ATP's No. 1 in singles and doubles will be determined after London.
ATP Star of Tomorrow Aw...
- Stan Wawrinka: I Was Crying, I Was Shaking Right Before The US Open Final!
- beating former champion Juan Martin del Potro, 2014 finalist Kei Nishikori and then the No. 1 Djokovic, all in four sets.
Under Magnus Norman, Wawrinka has won three Grand Slam titles beating three World No. 1s, and he's won his last 11 finals. Wawrinka also becomes the first play...
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- and Murray battle again. And while Murray leads in this one 8-7, it's Wawrinka who's come out ahead winning the last three under Magnus Norman.
This is a real tough match to pick. On one hand Stan is defending champion and after a speed bump in the first round he's looked quite ...
- Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic; US Open Semifinal Picks and Pans
- this week, but he blew out a red-hot Anderson and has only lost one single set. The guy is a bull, built for best-of-5 and under Magnus Norman, he's not afraid of anyone.
But to continue he'll have to beat the hottest player under the sun, and that's Roger Federer.
I've said ...
- Robin Soderling Interview - French Open, May 30
- here No. 23 seed, I believe; now you're No. 5. Tell us what is so different from a year ago. Maybe part of that is tell us about Magnus Norman and what he has done to change you at all.ROBIN SODERLING: I don't know if I changed. I think one year ago or two years ago I think I could...
- Robin Soderling Interview - French Open, May 31
- set. Imean, kept expecting him to seize control of the match, and you never let ithappen. Secondly, can you talk a littlebit about Magnus Norman and when you started working with him and what he'sbrought to your game?
ROBIN SODERLING: He definitely helped me a lot. You know, he's be...
- Djokovic Offered Over $200K to Throw a Match; Elseneer, Norman Also Approached
Recent fan comments for Dick Norman:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)