Diego Hartfield - News and More
Do you like Diego Hartfield?Began playing tennis at age five...Has been nicknamed “Gato” (Cat) since he was a kid – which is the same nickname of countryman Gaston Gaudio...Father, Ernest ... Read Full Bio
- Haas Hammers Not Hot Roddick; FSN Tries to Cover Tennis
- had struggled since undergoing shoulder surgery last November. The oft-injured German had won two matches on the year, defeating Diego Hartfield and Robert Kendrick while also losing to the same Hartfield, John Isner, Ben Becker and David Ferrer. If you are losing to John Isner ho...
- Nishikori v Roddick Tonight at ATP San Jose
- you can play horribly and win or play well and lose." Nishikori advanced into the second round with a 7-5, 6-3 win over Argentine Diego Hartfield. "I want to play Roddick; that's why I won today," Nishikori said. "I saw he was watching, and I got so nervous. For two games I couldn'...
- Nishikori Reveals Federer Set Win, Sizes-Up San Jose
- if you can't tell, four years ago basically only knowing "hello" when he came to Florida. In San Diego Nishikori opens against Diego Hartfield, and tournament organizers are keeping their fingers crossed as a win would likely mean a second-round meeting against top seed Andy Roddic...
- Americans Blake, Fish, Querrey In Charge at Delray Beach
- at 14 years of age to train at the Bollettieri Academy. Reynolds, 25, saved one match point in his second round match against Diego Hartfield to reach his first ATP quarterfinal since Washington in August 2005 (l. to Tomas Berdych). He played primarily on the Challenger circuit la...
- Federer Wins; Other Haase, Spadea Not Afraid in Aussie Open Upsets
- 6-2, 6-3. World No. 1 Roger Federer shook off any doubts of his fitness due to a pre-tournament illness, blitzing Argentine Diego Hartfield 6-0, 6-3, 6-0 in his tournament debut."I knew he had a good serve," Federer said of Hartfield. "I remember being down 4-Love in the first s...
- Australian Open Day 2 Notes: Tastes Like Chicken to Federer?
- with 28 aces through the first round... The third set of Jelena Jankovic-Tamira Paszek took longer than Roger Federer's win over Diego Hartfield... After a warm Tuesday in Melbourne, temperatures are expected to cool until Saturday... Luis Horna is the last man to beat Roger Fe...
- Murray Mauled by Tsonga at Australian Open
- of interest on Tuesday's schedule include (3) Novak Djokovic vs. Benjamin Becker, (1) Roger Federer coming off a stomach virus vs. Diego Hartfield, former champ Thomas Johansson vs. (15) Marcos Baghdatis, (12) James Blake vs. Nicolas Massu, riser Ernests Gulbis vs. former No. 1 Marat S...
- Aussie Open Previews
- the Parisian clay to his sacred ground in London. A similar road lies ahead. Federer will start his 2008 season against Argentine Diego Hartfield. Heâ€™ll face a tricky opponent in the second round in either Fabrice â€śthe Magicianâ€ť Santoro, or the tower of power, John Isner. Theyâ€...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)