Dominic Thiem - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria)
- Birthdate: September 03, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Wiener Neustadt
- Residence: Lichtenw÷rth
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Gunter Bresnik, Karlis Lejnieks
Do you like Dominic Thiem?
Parents are Wolfgang and Karin, who are both tennis coaches; one younger brother, Moritz, who also plays...Idols growing up were Stefan Koubek and Jurgen Melzer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- clay specifically in order to have a chance and shot at the title.
The ultimate challenge there is to win against Nadal. Then you have Thiem and Zverev, Roger is probably going to play. You have a lot of great players that on clay can challenge me or anybody else.
Yeah, there ...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
A pair of surprising Australians advanced. French Open junior champ Alexei Popyrin, just 19, got a retirement win over Dominic Thiem who called the match down 7-5, 6-4, 2-0 due to fatigue.
"I felt very bad during the game, obviously," Thiem said. "Yesterday after the l...
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
M. Brengle v Ka. Pliskova(7)
A. Potapova v M. Keys(17)
H. Chung(24) v P. Herbert
Not before 6:00pm AEDT
A. Popyrin(WC) v D. Thiem(7) ...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
Ivo Karlovic, Borna Coric and Hyeon Chung, who came from two sets down to deny Bradley Klahn, were also winners. And Dominic Thiem was up early on Benoit Paire in the last match of the day.
On Wednesday, the second round begins with the return of former champions Rog...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- v K. Nishikori(8)
T. Zidansek v D. Gavrilova
V. Williams v M. Buzarnescu(25)
From 7:00pm AEDT
S. Halep(1) v K. Kanepi
B. Paire v D. Thiem(7)
From 11:00am AEDT
K. Muchova(Q) v Ka. Pliskova(7)
B. Coric(11) v S. Darcis
L. Siegemund v V. Azarenka
S. Stosur ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- Hyeon Chung and then eliminates Zverev to make the quarters. And I'm going crazy here, from a very weak bottom quarter home to Dominic Thiem (struggling), Lucas Pouille (horrible in Melbourne), Marco Cecchinato (can't play on hard courts) and Mischa Zverev (not sold on him), I'll...
- Struggling Coria Stays Alive at ATP Amersfoort
- 21-11, will play Marc Gicquel.Gicquel advanced to the second quarterfinal of his seven-year professional career in beating Dutch wild card Thiemo de Bakker 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours and eight minutes.The Frenchman lost to compatriot Gael Monfils in the Metz quarterfinals last year.-...
- Coria Outlasts Wildcard for 1st Win Since April
- The Spaniard Martin breezed past countryman Albert Montanes 6-2, 6-2 while Calleri defeated Denis Gremelmayr 6-2, 7-6(5). Dutch wild card Thiemo De Bakker, playing in his career first ATP-level event, upset No.8 seed Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-3 in one hour, 23 minutes.-- ATP...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- 2018 French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem
- Federer Stunned By Millman At US Open, Djokovic Through; Nadal v Thiem Tues.
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
Recent fan comments for Dominic Thiem: