Dominic Thiem - News and More
- Nationality: AUT (Austria)
- Birthdate: September 03, 1993
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Wiener Neustadt
- Residence: Lichtenw÷rth
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Gunter Bresnik, Karlis Lejnieks
Do you like Dominic Thiem?
Parents are Wolfgang and Karin, who are both tennis coaches; one younger brother, Moritz, who also plays...Idols growing up were Stefan Koubek and Jurgen Melzer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Talks About The Hiring Of Andre Agassi
- shot. He played very well. I mean, there is no doubt he took away the time from me, and something that I have done yesterday well with Thiem. That's what he did with me today.
You know, it happens. You know, he's a big server. If he serves this well and this efficient, it's to...
- For The First Time In ATP Rankings History, The Entire Top 5 Is 30+
Andy Murray slipped two spots down to 13th.
2017 ATP Points Race (May 22)
1 Rafael Nadal 4915
2 Roger Federer 4045
3 Dominic Thiem 2445
4 Alexander Zverev 2130
5 David Goffin 1730
6 Stan Wawrinka 1690
7 Novak Djokovic 1615
8 Grigor Dimitrov 1475
9 Pablo Carreno Bu...
- Djokovic Tames Thiem, Will Meet Zverev In Rome Final
- Thiem was masterful in his win yesterday over Rafael Nadal. But today in the Rome semifinals the Austrian had absolutely nothing to offer Novak Djokovic as the Serb rolled to a 6-1, 6-0 victory.
Djokovic began the day finishing off Juan Martin del Potro 6-1, 6-4 after the m...
- Terrific Thiem Topples Nadal, Awaits Rain-Delayed Djokovic-DelPo Winner In Rome SF
- up one of his greatest wins of his young career, Dominic Thiem outslugged and overpowered Rafael Nadal in the Rome quarterfinals today, ending the Spaniard's 17-match win streak with an emphatic 6-4, 6-3 victory.
"It is an incredible feeling, after our last two meetings I w...
- Nadal v Thiem, Djokovic v Del Potro On Big Friday In Rome
- pre-French tune-up this week in Rome, and it's a Big Eight with five guys over 6-foot-5, two former champions and the workhorse Dominic Thiem.
Rafael Nadal leads the way and he's the clear favorite to win an eighth Rome title come Sunday. Nadal routed Jack Sock today 6-3, 6-4 f...
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7(6), 6-1, 6-4. He'll now take on Novak Djokovic tomorrow. And for the second time in less than a week, Dominic Thiem took out Pablo Cuevas, beating the Uruguayan 7-6(4), 6-4. Thiem will face surprising American Sam Querrey who was a winner over Jan-Lennard...
- Struggling Coria Stays Alive at ATP Amersfoort
- 21-11, will play Marc Gicquel.Gicquel advanced to the second quarterfinal of his seven-year professional career in beating Dutch wild card Thiemo de Bakker 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours and eight minutes.The Frenchman lost to compatriot Gael Monfils in the Metz quarterfinals last year.-...
- Coria Outlasts Wildcard for 1st Win Since April
- The Spaniard Martin breezed past countryman Albert Montanes 6-2, 6-2 while Calleri defeated Denis Gremelmayr 6-2, 7-6(5). Dutch wild card Thiemo De Bakker, playing in his career first ATP-level event, upset No.8 seed Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-3 in one hour, 23 minutes.-- ATP...
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem, Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka; French Open SFs Picks And Pans
- Murray Wins, Thiem Ousted By Vesely On Catch-Up Day at Wimbledon; Federer, Djokovic Friday
- Djokovic Edges Raonic To Reach SFs, Thiem Wins At ATP Finals; Murray Returns Wed.
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem Thursday In Monte Carlo
- Nadal Gets Revenge, Faces Zverev Next At Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nishikori, Thiem Advance To Wed QFs
- Roger Federer Faces Dominic Thiem In Stuttgart, Del Potro Also In SF; Big Servers Rule In Den Bosch
Recent fan comments for Dominic Thiem:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)