Doroteja Eric - News and More
- Nationality: SRB ()
- Birthdate: August 01, 1992
- Turned Pro: N/A
- 2013 Final Ranking: 237
Do you like Doroteja Eric?
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- the fourth straight year, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have been named top seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro wh...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- Karolina Pliskova "shock" Angelique Kerber in the Sunday Cincinnati final, as the WTA website so boldly proclaimed?
The world No. 2 came straight from the Rio Olympics after losing in the final to an inspired Monica Puig. In Cincinnati she was exhausted, and ...
- Everyone Withdraws from WTA Connecticut; Gasquet Leads Winson-Salem
- the final week of play prior to the US Open.
Play features one event each on the ATP and WTA side -- a surprising three Top 10 women in action (and rapidly changing, see below), but mostly a mix of players looking for some last-minute Slam preparation or some last-minu...
- Murray Tops Tomic, Big-Serving Raonic Next on Saturday at Cincinnati; Cilic-Dimitrov In Other SF
- Murray, apparently, is unstoppable.
Fresh off his second straight gold medal effort at the Olympics, the Brit on Friday night turned back a stern test from Aussie Bernard Tomic 6-4, 6-4 to move into the semifinals at Cincinnati, extending his current win streak to a pe...
- Kerber Survives, Halep Next in Way for Her Run to No. 1 this Weekend in Cincy
- from a silver medal run at the Rio Olympics and with the No. 1 ranking in sight for the first time, Angelique Kerber dug deep on Friday to defeat No. 9-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 in Cincinnati.
"I think it helps that I am really trying to staying positi...
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- a busy 23 hours of on court time Rio, Rafael Nadal finally ran out of gas today at the Cincinnati Masters, falling to 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-1, 6-3.
"He started the match very well, and I thought it was going to be very different," Coric said. "But that's tennis. One day ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The S...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fir...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Nadal, Soderling Survive American Assault; Djokovic, Federer Return Wednesday
- Djokovic, Roddick, Lower Americans Win at US Open
- Out-Of-Shape Americans Serena, Roddick Upset; Nadal, Murray Close In On Miami SF, But Will Rafa's Knee Hold Up?
- Americans Blake, Fish Swim to Forefront at ATP Estoril
- Roddick, Federer Cruise, "B"-Squad Americans Struggle at Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Doroteja Eric:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)