Dusan Lajovic - News and More
Do you like Dusan Lajovic?Nickname is "Dutzi"...Started playing at aged seven, by accident...The only sport available for his age group was the tennis program...Speaks Serbian and Englis ... Read Full Bio
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- Novak Djokovic is out for the season and Viktor Troicki and Janko Tipsarevic are also unavailable. But taking their place will be Dusan Lajovic and Laslo Djere. France will be paced by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Lucas Pouille with a powerful Nicholas Mahut/Pierre Hugues Herbert doubl...
- Nadal v Del Potro, Carreno Busta v Anderson; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- Doha and still hasn't won a hardcourt Slam since the 2013 US Open. And while those things shouldn't have been a factor playing a Dusan Lajovic or Leonardo Mayer or Andrey Rublev, that's going to come into play today. And that's because Del Potro has beaten him five times (out of...
- Third Round US Open Thoughts; Federer, Nadal And What The Heck Is Going On!
- 5-setters are going to add up. Too bad, because this is a draw right in his strikezone, at least until Rafa. 3. Rafael Nadal Dusan Lajovic served for the first set, Taro Daniel won the first set and then got up a break in the second. So not a strong start for Rafa. But, he's he...
- Federer: Playing Under The Ashe Roof Is Cool; Nadal: Playing Under The Ashe Roof Is Too Noisy
- many things including the noise inside US Open's Arthur Ashe Stadium which was closed yesterday because of rains. Nadal, who beat Dusan Lajovic in his second match under the roof, says playing in an enclosed Ashe is too noisy! "Being honest, is a little bit too much," Nadal said....
- Nadal Wins, Federer Escapes Tiafoe Test Tuesday at US Open; Cilic, Delpo Wed.
- as No. 1 seed Rafael Nadal and No. 3 Roger Federer moved into the second round. Nadal was a straight-set winner over Serb Dusan Lajovic 7-6(6), 6-2, 6-2. "At the beginning of the match, he played well. I didn't," said Nadal, who saw Lajovic serve for the first set at 5-4....
- Sock Socked as Americans Open Play at US Open; Nadal, Federer Tuesday
- a sport. I can win and I can lose." Matches of interest Tuesday at the US Open include (1) Rafael Nadal starting against Serb Dusan Lajovic, (3) Roger Federer in the final night match vs. American Frances Tiafoe, (14) Nick Kyrgios vs. fellow Aussie John Millman, and Fernando "Ho...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)