Dusan Lajovic - News and More
Do you like Dusan Lajovic?Nickname is "Dutzi"...Started playing at aged seven, by accident...The only sport available for his age group was the tennis program...Speaks Serbian and Englis ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal, Anderson Win US Open Thrillers; Federer v Kyrgios On Super Saturday
- that he never let go. Raonic never lost serve firing 14 aces in the win. Raonic meets fellow big man John Isner who took out Dusan Lajovic 7-6(8), 6-7(6), 6-3, 7-5 behind 34 aces. Isner has lost serve just two times in three matches, Raonic three times. “He seems to be pla...
- Verdasco Too Hot For Murray At US Open, Rafa Rolls; Federer, Djokovc Set To Return
- outlasting 22-year-old Chilean Nicolas Jarry 6-7(7), 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-4. Isner will be pleased with his draw as up next is Serb Dusan Lajovic. Isner's countryman Jack Sock was ousted later in four sets by Georgian Nikolaz Basilishvili. Sock has lost 9 of his last 10 matches. ...
- No Big 4 Reunion In Cincinnati, Rafael Nadal Withdraws
- 1 Rafael Nadal has pulled out of the Cincinnati event which began today. Nadal did have a bye and was projected to meet either Dusan Lajovic or Milos Raonic in his opener late Tuesday or Wednesday. But he will not be playing. "I am very sorry to announce that I won’t be play...
- New Look Federer Rolls In Wimbledon Opener, Dimitrov Upset By Wawrinka; Nadal, Djokovic Tues
- Japanese clothing manufacturer. The new gear didn't change the result as Federer rolled to a blowout 6-1, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Dusan Lajovic. It was Federer's 8th straight win at Wimbledon and 8th straight in a Slam after he won Australia. "[I'm] very happy. I felt good from t...
- Federer, Serena, Venus Open Play Monday At Wimbledon
- sponsor Nike expired in March, and there's been rumors we could see a new brand on Federer as early as today. Federer, who faces Dusan Lajovic in a rematch of their second round encounter at Wimbledon last year, is seeking a 99th career title and 9th Wimbledon. After a 2-year ab...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw: Federer, Nadal Gets Easy Early Draws; Murray v Paire
- an 8-time champion, Federer didn't need a good draw but he got one anyway. The 36-year-old Swiss opens Monday at 1pm against Dusan Lajovic, who's a decent player. Lukas Lacko has made a couple Wimbledon third rounds, but shouldn't pose a real threat to Roger, then in the third ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)