Dustin Brown - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: December 08, 1984
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Celle, Germany
- Residence: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Dustin Brown?
Began playing tennis at age five...Nicknamed "Dreddy" because of his dreadlocked hair...Speaks German, English and Jamaican...Born in Germany, lived there unti ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- 50th Anniversary of Swiss Open Features No Federer, Wawrinka; ATP Preview
- Feliciano Lopez, Fabio Fognini, Paolo Lorenzi, Robin Haase, Dusan Lajovic, Joao Sousa
Floaters: Ernests Gulbis, Mikhail Youzhny, Dustin Brown
Notes: The 50th edition of the tournament features the No. 14 Goffin as the top seed, and no Swiss players among the seeds...
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
Safely into the third round were the No. 7 Schwartzman defeating Renzo Olivo 6-4, 6-1, and the No. 8 Ferrer grinding down Dustin Brown 6-2, 6-3.
Wildcards for the tournament went to former world No. 2 Tommy Haas and Swedes Elias and Mikael Ymer. Haas lost his opener to A...
- Murray Sharpens Up, Nadal Not Impressed by Next Opponent; Fed, Djokovic on Thursday at Wimbledon
- at air throughout the day.
World No. 1 Andy Murray led that charge, shutting down potential upset-maker and net-rusher Dustin Brown of Germany 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
"Certainly, the first two matches have been difficult to come up with game plans, because you don't know exact...
- Retirements to Djokovic, Federer Have Wimbledon Up in Arms
- 12 years.
Matches to look for on Wednesday at the All-England Club include (1) Andy Murray vs. Dustin Brown, (4) Rafael Nadal vs. Donald Young, (9) Kei Nishikori vs. the net-rushing Sergiy Stakhovsky, (14) Lucas Pouille vs. the combustible Jerzy J...
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- 6-2, 6-2, 6-0.
"I was a bit nervous this morning," said the defending champion Murray, who will next meet the net-rushing Dustin Brown. "I hadn't been able to do as much as I would have liked in the build up. I didn't know the guy I was playing. Obviously, first match at a ...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw Preview: Murray-Nadal, Federer-Djokovic SFs Slated
- for the World No. 1, if healthy he should have an easy first week. "Lucky loser" Alexander Bublik is up first followed possibly by Dustin Brown then Jiri Vesely in the third. Week two could see Murray up against Nick Kyrgios in the fourth, then JW Tsonga. Obiovusly, Kyrgios and Tson...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- eyes and stuff. But I use the sweat bands too, so that normally stops it from coming down into my hand.
Q. What do you know of Dustin Brown? Have you seen much of him?
ANDY MURRAY: Not really. But, I mean, I've heard about him. He's got a big game, serves and volleys a lot, and...
- Venus Williams Interview - French Open, May 26
- Williams InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. You've been on tour long enough to have played somebody who uses two hands on both sides. Just talk about the experience and how you felt you played. VENUS WILLIAMS: Yeah, I thought the courts were playing slower th...
- Dustin Brown: I Had A Plan Against Rafa, To Take Him Out Of His Comfort Zone
- Milos Raonic Celebrated His Bangkok Title By Eating Brownies?
- Watch Dustin Brown Hit This Amazing Behind-The-Back Volley Winner [Video]
- Highlights From Dustin Brown's Win Over Rafael Nadal In The Wimbledon Second Round [Video]
- Dustin Brown US Open Interview [Video]
Recent fan comments for Dustin Brown:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)