Dustin Brown - News and More
- Nationality: GER (Germany)
- Birthdate: December 08, 1984
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Celle, Germany
- Residence: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Dustin Brown?
Began playing tennis at age five...Nicknamed "Dreddy" because of his dreadlocked hair...Speaks German, English and Jamaican...Born in Germany, lived there unti ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Hungry Iguana Hassles Haas; Unseeded Americans Have Day at Miami Open
- Ernesto Escobedo defeated Brit Daniel Evans 7-5, 0-6, 6-3; and veteran Donald Young outlasted Germany's Dustin "Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em" Brown 6-3, 1-6, 6-2.
"This day is very special for me," said the 20-year-old No. 108-ranked qualifier Escobedo, of Mexican-American descent an...
- Nick Kyrgios Pulled From Rotterdam To Play The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, Except He Didn't Get Picked
- were announced yesterday for next Friday's game, Kyrgios's name was nowhere to be found!
Michael Smith’s West Team
Miles Brown (actor)
Tom Cavanagh (actor)
Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner)
Baron Davis (NBA legend)
Andy Grammer (recording artist) ...
- Dimitrov Doesn't Diss Sofia; Cilic in Montpellier; ATP Previews
- Tsonga, Richard Gasquet, Alexander Zverev, Feliciano Lopez, Mischa Zverev, Marcel Granollers, Fernando Verdasco
Floaters: Dustin Brown, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Daniel Evans
Notes: Cilic the only Top 10er but a lot of big second-tier names, along with both Zverev brothers...
- Nadal Says Body is Good; Murray, Federer On Deck Wednesday at Aussie Open
- in action advanced relatively comfortably on Tuesday as Djokovic was joined in the second round by No. 3 Milos Raonic who rolled Dustin Brown 6-3, 6-4, 6-2; No. 6 Gael Monfils who breezed past Czech Jiri Vesely 6-2, 6-3, 6-2; No. 8 Dominic Thiem who needed four sets to subdue Germ...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- are (9) Rafael Nadal vs. Florian Mayer, (2) Novak Djokovic vs. Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, (3) Milos Raonic vs. the net-rushing Dustin Brown, (11) David Goffin vs. the towering former Wimbledon juniors champ (Q) Reily Opelka, former No. 2 Tommy Haas vs. Benoit Paire, Fabio Fognin...
- Moving Forward, That's Why Milos Raonic Hired Richard Krajicek
- 2 by moving forward and taking the net.
Will it work? We'll see. Raonic opens play Tuesday in Melbourne against the entertaining Dustin Brown. In the meantime, he met the press today to discuss the event and more.
Q. Why did you change your coach to Krajicek?
MILOS RAONIC: It ...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 1
- eyes and stuff. But I use the sweat bands too, so that normally stops it from coming down into my hand.
Q. What do you know of Dustin Brown? Have you seen much of him?
ANDY MURRAY: Not really. But, I mean, I've heard about him. He's got a big game, serves and volleys a lot, and...
- Venus Williams Interview - French Open, May 26
- Williams InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. You've been on tour long enough to have played somebody who uses two hands on both sides. Just talk about the experience and how you felt you played. VENUS WILLIAMS: Yeah, I thought the courts were playing slower th...
- Dustin Brown: I Had A Plan Against Rafa, To Take Him Out Of His Comfort Zone
- Milos Raonic Celebrated His Bangkok Title By Eating Brownies?
- Watch Dustin Brown Hit This Amazing Behind-The-Back Volley Winner [Video]
- Highlights From Dustin Brown's Win Over Rafael Nadal In The Wimbledon Second Round [Video]
- Dustin Brown US Open Interview [Video]
Recent fan comments for Dustin Brown:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)