Edina Gallovits-Hall - News and More
Do you like Edina Gallovits-Hall?Mother, Florica, is a handball coach; father, Gyula Laszlo, is a sports teacher (incl. pentathlon); sister, Alida, is an MBA student in Buffalo, NY (also plays ... Read Full Bio
- Loaded Men's Dubai; Venus; Woz -- ATP/WTA Previews
- Notes: The women's field boasts one Top 10er and one French Open winner...Pulling from the event were Sofia Arvidsson, Edina Gallovits-Hall, Polona Hercog, Anna Tatishvili, and Vera Zvonareva...Tough starts include (5) Bertens vs. the former junior No. 1 Rus, and (7) Dominguez L...
- Federer, Nadal in Action Next Week: ATP/WTA Previews
- Colombia; Surface: clay Seeds: Mandy Minella, Lara Arruabarrena Vecino, Alexandra Panova, Nina Bratchikova, Tatjana Malek, Edina Gallovits-Hall, Estrella Cabeza Candela, Sesil Karatantcheva Floaters: none Notes: The kind of field that makes you ask, "Is this an ITF event? A Ch...
- Serena Rolls... Her Ankle; Federer, Murray, Tomic Cruise At The Australian Open
- to injure her, but even that didn't work Tuesday at the Australian Open. In the fifth game of her first round match against Edina Gallovits-Hall, the 5-time Australian Open winner severely rolled her right ankle. After a considerable medical timeout and some anxious moments, a lim...
- Australian Open Day 1 Wrap: Hewitt Out; Sharapova Bakes 2 Bagels
- Aussie Bernard Tomic "The Tank Engine" vs. Leonardo Mayer, (10) Caroline Wozniacki vs. Sabine Lisicki, (3) Serena Williams vs. Edina Gallovits-Hall, an all-French match-up in (7) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Michael Llodra, an all-Slam winner meeting in Francesca Schiavone vs. (8) Petra Kvito...
- Draw Preview: Intrigue Besides Serena Trophy at Australian Open
- a Wimbledon winner, a French winner, and an everything winner (Serena). Serena's roll to the semis would go through Romania's Edina Gallovits-Hall, then likely Maggie Rybarikova, (28) Yaroslava Shvedova, (14) Kirilenko, and (29) Stephens. That's right, Stephens to get to the quarters s...
- American Men, Humble Vika Advance Wednesday at US Open
- night match, No. 5 Petra Kvitova handling Frenchwoman Alize Cornet in straights, No. 7 Sam Stosur bageling Romanian qualifier Edina Gallovits-Hall in the second set, and No. 9 Li Na turning back Aussie Casey Dellacqua 6-4, 6-4. Upset-minded were French wildcard Kristina Mladenovic t...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)