Edouard Roger-Vasselin - News and More
Do you like Edouard Roger-Vasselin?Nickname is "Doud", speaks French, English, and basic Spanish...Began playing at an early age with Father, Christophe, who reached semi-finals at Roland Garros ... Read Full Bio
- Nadal Dominates Thiem To Reach Monte Carlo SFs, Dimitrov Awaits; Nishikori-Zverev To Meet
- Before 3:30 Pm SF 3 Alexander Zverev v Kei Nishikori Followed By SF 3 Oliver Marach/Mate Pavic v Rohan Bopanna/Edouard Roger-Vasselin ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Get Into Gear In Madrid; Murray's Slump Continues; QF Picks And Pans
- Before 2:30 pm ATP - P. Cuevas (URU) vs A. Zverev (GER) ATP -  J. Murray (GBR) / B. Soares (BRA) vs  N. Mahut (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) ATP -  H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  F. Lopez (ESP) / M. Lopez (ESP) ATP - N. Kyrgios (AUS) / J. Sock (USA) vs  B...
- Raonic Beats Nadal To Reach Brisbane SFs; Nishikori v Wawrinka Saturday
- SATURDAY SCHEDULE PAT RAFTER ARENA start 11:30 am ATP - [WC] T. Kokkinakis (AUS) / J. Thompson (AUS) vs  D. Nestor (CAN) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) Not Before 12:30 pm ATP -  K. Nishikori (JPN) vs  S. Wawrinka (SUI) Not Before 2:00 pm ATP -  M. Raonic (CAN) vs ...
- 2016 Wimbledon Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Angelique Kerber
- (USA)  v Angelique Kerber (GER)  2. Pierre-Hugues Herbert (FRA)  / Nicolas Mahut (FRA)  v Julien Benneteau (FRA) / Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA) 3. Timea Babos (HUN)  / Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)  v Serena Williams (USA) / Venus Williams (USA) METOFFICE WIMBLEDON SATURD...
- Andy Murray v Milos Raonic In The Queen's Lendl-McEnroe Bowl, Who's The Pick?
- COURT start 2:15 pm  A. Murray (GBR) vs  M. Raonic (CAN)  P. Herbert (FRA) / N. Mahut (FRA) vs [PR] J. Benneteau (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) or [Q] C. Guccione (AUS) / A. Sa (BRA) ...
- Andy Murray Needs 3 In Queen's, Meets Marin Cilic In SFs; Milos Raonic Stays Perfect Under McEnroe
- (CAN) vs B. Tomic (AUS)  P. Herbert (FRA) / N. Mahut (FRA) vs [WC] J. Erlich (ISR) / C. Fleming (GBR) [PR] J. Benneteau (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) vs [Q] C. Guccione (AUS) / A. Sa (BRA) ...
- Federer Wins; Other Haase, Spadea Not Afraid in Aussie Open Upsets
- the big edge of knowing the hard courts."Other Top 10 winners were (3) Novak Djokovic (d. Benjamin Becker), (5) David Ferrer (d. Edouard Roger-Vasselin), (7) Fernando Gonzalez (d. Konstantinos Economidis), and (10) David Nalbandian (d. Robert Smeets), all straight-set winners.Also advancing...
- Blake, Roddick Post Opening Wins at US Open
- (d. Vliegen), (15) David Ferrer (d. Mayer), (16) Lleyton Hewitt (d. Delic), (20) Juan Ignacio Chela (d. McClune), (23) Juan Monaco (d. Roger-Vasselin in four), (24) David Nalbandian (d. Navarro Pastor), and (31) Jurgen Melzer (d. Hartfield). Orchestrating upsets on the day were Frenchmen...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)