Ekaterina Makarova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS ()
- Birthdate: June 07, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro (October 2004)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Ekaterina Makarova?
Coached by Evgenia Manyukova ... Mother is Olga Makarova; father is Valery; brother is Andrey ... Introduced to tennis at age 6; began playing at Club Luzhniki ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Tames Thiem, Will Meet Zverev In Rome Final
- 4:00 pm
ATP - SINGLES FINAL -  A. Zverev (GER) vs  N. Djokovic (SRB)
PIETRANGELI start 11:30 am
WTA - DOUBLES FINAL -  E. Makarova (RUS) / E. Vesnina (RUS) vs  Y. Chan (TPE) / M. Hingis (SUI)
Not Before 2:00 pm
ATP - DOUBLES FINAL -  I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Grano...
- Venus Upsetting Top Players, Faces French Open Champ Muguruza Friday at WTA Rome
- off a little bit the power," the Romanian said.
No. 15-seeded Kiki Bertens also moved into the quarters, defeating Russian Ekaterina Makarova 7-6(3), 6-1.
The Friday quarterfinals will see (6) Halep vs. (Q) Kontaveit, (15) Bertens vs. (Q) Gavrilova, (2) Pliskova vs. (8) Svitoli...
- Kerber Slide Continues; Konta v Venus on Thursday in Rome
- win-loss this year without a title, with only one runner-up effort at Monterrey.
Also upset-minded on Wednesday were Russian Ekaterina Makarova who upended No. 4 Dominika Cibulkova 1-6, 6-1, 6-3, and the Swiss Bacsinszky defeated No. 14 Barbora Strycova 6-4, 6-2.
Top 10-seeded wi...
- Kerber Out Of Stuttgart In First Match, Sharapova Marches On
- players this year, the 19th-ranked Mladenovic is 3-0 vs Top 10s.
Earlier, Maria Sharapova continued her comeback by trouncing Ekaterina Makarova 7-5, 6-1.
"I think after yesterday’s match it was just tough for me to assess the quality of my level and how I played because it was ...
- Maria Sharapova Victorious Over Vinci In Return From Drug Ban
- aces, 3 double faults, 39 winners, 21 unforced and she held her last nine service games. She'll move on to meet fellow Russian Ekaterina Makarova tomorrow.
"I have been waiting for this a long time," Sharapova said.
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- Lara Arruabarrena Vecino coming back to beat No. 28 Irina Begu 3-6, 6-4, 6-3, and Estonia's Anett Kontaveit capping No. 32 Ekaterina Makarova 6-7(1), 6-2, 6-2.
Due to the rain delay, Venus Williams vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia, Shelby Rogers vs. Daria Kasatkina and Carla Suarez Nava...
- Venus Williams Interview - Wimbledon, June 21
- a survivor. She reinvented herself. Plus she looks great. I've loved her forever. So the dress is really inspired by her.
Q. You have Makarova in the next round. Great form at the moment. Is that going to be a difficult one?
VENUS WILLIAMS: Each match is a challenge. I feel like I...
- Pro Previews: Stuttgart, Bastad, Palermo, Prague
- ItalySurface: Red claySeeds: Flavia Pennetta, Patty Schnyder, Alize Cornet, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Sara Errani, Ekaterina Makarova, Aravane Rezai, Gisela DulkoFloaters: Last week's title winner Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, Anna-Lena GroenefeldNotes: No Top 10 players; E...
- Keys Stuns Venus, Will Face Serena In Australian Open SFs; Sharapova v Makarova
- US Open Women's SFs: Serena v Makarova, Wozniacki v Peng
- Upsets Hit Charleston: Bouchard, Stephens, Stosur Lose; Makarova Withdraws
- Russians Makarova/Vesnina Win Women's Doubles Gold In Rio, Beat Bacsinszky/Hingis
- Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova Capture WTA Titles
Recent fan comments for Ekaterina Makarova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)