Fabio Fognini - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: May 24, 1987
- Birthplace: Sanremo, Italy
- Residence: Arma di Taggia, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jose Perlas
- 2013 Final Ranking: 16
Do you like Fabio Fognini?
|Began playing tennis at age four...Nickname is "Fogna'...Father, Fulvio, owns his own company; mother Silvana is a housewife...Has one younger sister, Fulvia, w ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Very talented an nonchalant Italian clay court specialist with a little Fabrice Santoro playing style in his game. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Drama queen.
Latest News, articles and information:
- Raonic Left Alone; Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday at Rogers Cup
- "Randy" Lu 6-3, 6-3, to set up a third-round meeting with American qualifier Jared Donaldson, who defeated newly-shaved headed Fabio Fognini 6-3, 3-6, 6-3.
"It's a good way to start the tournament," said Raonic, playing his first match since reaching the Wimbledon final. "I lo...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- Marin Cilic will face Ivo Karlovic.
Earlier today, Tomas Berdych beat Borna Coric in three sets, weekend winners Gael Monfils and Fabio Fognini both were winners.
"I think I've put in good work with my team. What I try to do is keep working with them and then see the results late...
- Isner, Monfils, Sock, Querrey Lead 7 Of Top 8 Seeds Into Washington QFs
- I followed it up with good returns to get the break," said Karlovic.
In Umag, with top seed Pablo Cuevas out, No. 2 Joao Sousa, Fabio Fognini and Jeremy Chardy headline quarterfinal action.
Top seed Feliciano Lopez collides with youngster Elias Ymer in the match of the day in G...
- Zverev Takes Down Fritz In D.C. Teen Tussle, Isner, Monfils Advance; Thiem Upset By Melzer In Kitzbuhel
- Gerald in the quarterfinals.
20-year-old Karen Khachanov sent off the No. 2 seed Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-4.
In Umag, Fabio Fognini and Jeremy Chardy advanced to the quarterfinals. Top seeds Pablo Cuevas and Joao Sousa will try to join them today.
And in Gstaad, top s...
- Davis Cup Quarterfinal Capsules: Heroics from Britain, Croatia
- for Argentina with two singles wins, beating Andreas Seppi in his first match in four sets, and clinched it with a four-set win over Fabio Fognini.
In between Juan Martin del Potro teamed with Guido Pella to win the doubles point for Argentina, beating Fognini/Paolo Lorenzi in five ...
- ATP Previews: Thiem Machine in Kitzbuhel; Umag; Gstaad
- CROATIA OPEN UMAG
Umag, Croatia; Surface: Clay
Seeds: Pablo Cuevas, Joao Sousa, Jeremy Chardy, Fabio Fognini, Nicolas Almagro, Pablo Carreno Busta, Martin Klizan, Jiri Vesely
Floaters: Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Andreas Seppi
Notes: No. 24 Cuevas the top seed...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 28
- four or five balls, that's too much. Three balls is sufficient, I think.
Q. I'd like to know if, you know, you played sometimes against Fognini for practice, and have you seen anything of his match against Monfils? What do you think about this? Now he's going to play against Wawrink...
- Robredo, Wawrinka Advance; ATP Masters Monte Carlo Monday Schedule
- qualifying was also completed on Sunday, with Oscar Hernandez, Alberto Martin, Andreas Beck, Nicolas Lapentti, Kristof Vliegen, Fabio Fognini and Flavio Cipolla all earning place in the main draw.Rafael Nadal is going for his fifth title in Monte Carlo, defeating Federer in the la...
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Fognini Stuns Nadal In 5-Set Thriller, Serena Survives Threat At US Open; Federer v Kohlschreiber Saturday
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- There's Hope Yet For Rafael Nadal, He's In The Hamburg Final Against Fabio Fognini
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
Recent fan comments for Fabio Fognini:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)