Fabio Fognini - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: May 24, 1987
- Birthplace: Sanremo, Italy
- Residence: Arma di Taggia, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jose Perlas
- 2013 Final Ranking: 16
Do you like Fabio Fognini?
|Began playing tennis at age four...Nickname is "Fogna'...Father, Fulvio, owns his own company; mother Silvana is a housewife...Has one younger sister, Fulvia, w ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Very talented an nonchalant Italian clay court specialist with a little Fabrice Santoro playing style in his game. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Drama queen.
Latest News, articles and information:
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- from a set down, Spain's Pablo Carreno edging No. 31 Federico Delbonis in four, and Spain's Marcel Granollers upsetting No. 32 Fabio Fognini in straights.
Winners of note in all-unseeded contests were France's Paul-Henri Mathieu, Nicolas Mahut, and Quentin Halys beating Sout K...
- French Open Men's Draw: Are Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Heading Toward The Final?
- he'll be OK. Rafa opens against the big-serving Australian Sam Groth. Then another easy one in the second before things escalate. Fabio Fognini in the third, Dominic Thiem in the fourth and then JW Tsonga in the quarters. Three guys he's lost to before. Alexander Zverev is also in t...
- French Open Men's Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray The Top 2; Rafael Nadal No. 5
- play in Paris. And thanks to his surprise semifinal run in Rome, France's Lucas Pouille has jumped into the seedings to No. 31.
Fabio Fognini, Grigor Dimitrov, Alexander Zverev, Nicolas Almagro and Fernando Verdasco are among the unseeded players right now.
French Open seedings...
- Preview: ATP, WTA Players Look for Mojo Heading Into French Open
- DE NICE COTE D'AZUR
Nice, France; Surface: clay
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Gilles Simon, Kevin Anderson, Benoit Paire, Joao Sousa, Fabio Fognini, Andreas Seppi, Alexander Zverev
Notes: Thiem only Top 15 player in the field...Wildcards were awarded to Anderson, Fo...
- Nick Kyrgios Defends Bernard Tomic's Matchpoint Tank
- now, instead of ripping into Tomic for his actions, or lack therof, in his infamous feeble attempt down matchpoint against Fabio Fognini last week, Kyrgios is coming to his defense.
"I haven't really been hanging out with Bernard or speak to him too much," Kyrgios said. "I...
- Rome Draw: Roger Federer Returns, Faces Brutal Road; Novak Djokovic-Rafael Nadal QF?
- third quarter. Neither has been terribly convincing this clay season so maybe David Ferrer, who coming off injury, or home favorite Fabio Fognini can take advantage.
Andy Murray sets up to face Tomas Berdych again in his quarter (he just beat the Czech today in the Madrid quarters)...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 28
- four or five balls, that's too much. Three balls is sufficient, I think.
Q. I'd like to know if, you know, you played sometimes against Fognini for practice, and have you seen anything of his match against Monfils? What do you think about this? Now he's going to play against Wawrink...
- Robredo, Wawrinka Advance; ATP Masters Monte Carlo Monday Schedule
- qualifying was also completed on Sunday, with Oscar Hernandez, Alberto Martin, Andreas Beck, Nicolas Lapentti, Kristof Vliegen, Fabio Fognini and Flavio Cipolla all earning place in the main draw.Rafael Nadal is going for his fifth title in Monte Carlo, defeating Federer in the la...
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Fognini Stuns Nadal In 5-Set Thriller, Serena Survives Threat At US Open; Federer v Kohlschreiber Saturday
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- There's Hope Yet For Rafael Nadal, He's In The Hamburg Final Against Fabio Fognini
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
Recent fan comments for Fabio Fognini:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)