Fabio Fognini - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: May 24, 1987
- Birthplace: Sanremo, Italy
- Residence: Arma di Taggia, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jose Perlas
- 2013 Final Ranking: 16
Do you like Fabio Fognini?
|Began playing tennis at age four...Nickname is "Fogna'...Father, Fulvio, owns his own company; mother Silvana is a housewife...Has one younger sister, Fulvia, w ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Very talented an nonchalant Italian clay court specialist with a little Fabrice Santoro playing style in his game. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Drama queen.
Latest News, articles and information:
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- and No. 2 seed David Goffin, No. 3 seed Richard Gasquet, No. 5 seed and St. Petersburg winner Alexander Zverev, and No. 7 Fabio Fognini will be in action.
At the Chengdu Open in China, unseeded Russian Karen Khachanov logged the lone upset of the day, taking out No. 7 Joa...
- Novak Djokovic Hilariously Imitates Fabio Fognini [Video]
- his "Djokovic and Friends" exhibition event on Tuesday, Novak Djokovic brought out his imitations again, this time going after Fabio Fognini who was on the court.
That's pretty funny.
Djokovic and Fognini were joined by Serena Williams and Flavia Pennetta.
- Andy Murray: I'm Very Proud Of How I Have Done The Last Few Months
- last, you know, few months I should have lost. Against Steve Johnson at the Olympics I was down a couple of times.
The third set against Fognini, I was down a break in the third there.
Against Tsonga at Wimbledon I was up, but that could have gone the other way in the beginning of t...
- Novak Djokovic Says He Feels Better Physically Now Than He Did At The Start Of The US Open
- happened," he said of his light week one schedule. "I had very few. I remember one walkover that I had. It was quarters in French Open, Fognini. But I haven't had this particular circumstance where I have walkover and then I spend six games on the court next match.
"But it is wha...
- Nadal Impresses At US Open, Another Easy Day For Djokovic; Murray, Del Potro Saturday
- but his forehand sizzled and he hit 22 winners under the lights of Ashe. And it was this round a year ago when he was stunned by Fabio Fognini.
"I don't know where I am today," Nadal added. "Only thing I know is I am happy. I am excited to play the US Open. For me is a great new...
- Del Potro Looking Dangerous At US Open, Murray Wins; Djokovic, Nadal Back On Court Friday
- lights in New York where he had previously been 0-3. The Argentine who won the US Open in 2009 will duel David Ferrer who outlasted Fabio Fognini in five sets in a match that ended just before 1am.
Earlier on a day when rain halted afternoon play by almost four hours, under the new...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 28
- four or five balls, that's too much. Three balls is sufficient, I think.
Q. I'd like to know if, you know, you played sometimes against Fognini for practice, and have you seen anything of his match against Monfils? What do you think about this? Now he's going to play against Wawrink...
- Robredo, Wawrinka Advance; ATP Masters Monte Carlo Monday Schedule
- qualifying was also completed on Sunday, with Oscar Hernandez, Alberto Martin, Andreas Beck, Nicolas Lapentti, Kristof Vliegen, Fabio Fognini and Flavio Cipolla all earning place in the main draw.Rafael Nadal is going for his fifth title in Monte Carlo, defeating Federer in the la...
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Fognini Stuns Nadal In 5-Set Thriller, Serena Survives Threat At US Open; Federer v Kohlschreiber Saturday
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- There's Hope Yet For Rafael Nadal, He's In The Hamburg Final Against Fabio Fognini
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
Recent fan comments for Fabio Fognini:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)