Fabio Fognini - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy )
- Birthdate: May 24, 1987
- Birthplace: Sanremo, Italy
- Residence: Arma di Taggia, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jose Perlas
- 2013 Final Ranking: 16
Do you like Fabio Fognini?
|Began playing tennis at age four...Nickname is "Fogna'...Father, Fulvio, owns his own company; mother Silvana is a housewife...Has one younger sister, Fulvia, w ... Read Full Bio
|Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Very talented an nonchalant Italian clay court specialist with a little Fabrice Santoro playing style in his game. (via TennisTip.com)
Weaknesses: Drama queen.
Latest News, articles and information:
- Berdych, Raonic, Gasquet And Isner In Action Tuesday At Paris Indoors; Djokovic Falls In Doubles
- Mathieu, Paolo Lorenzi upset Benoit Paire while Gilles Simon advanced over Julien Benneteau.
Also, Carreno Busta ended Fabio Fognini's 2016 season and Steve Johnson beat Guido Pella. Fernando Verdasco also advanced, he'll now meet Novak Djokovic on Wednesday.
- Carreno Busta's Out His 2nd Title, Beating Fognini at ATP Moscow
- Busta captured his second title of the year and his career on Sunday in Moscow, coming from a set down to defeat Italian veteran Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the final of the Kremlin Cup.
"When you win your first title, it's a really special one, but this one is special...
- Del Potro v Dimitrov, Zverev v Sock In Stockholm SFs Saturday; Edmund Into First ATP SF In Antwerp
- Zverev took the lone meeting with Sock in Beijing a few weeks ago.
In Moscow, the semifinals put Philipp Kohlschreiber against Fabio Fognini followed by Pablo Carreno Busta vs. Stephane Robert.
And in Antwerp, Kyle Edmund is into his first ATP semifinal after beating Andreas S...
- Defending Champ Kuznetsova, Djokovic-Killer Bautista Agut Lead Next Week at Kremlin Cup
- Kohlschreiber, Viktor Troicki, Martin Klizan, Pablo Carreno Busta, Paolo Lorenzi, Andrey Kuznetsov
Men's Floaters: Lukas Rosol, Fabio Fognini
Men's Notes: The No. 19 top-seeded Bautusta Agut the only Top 20 player in the field...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Few ...
- Djokovic Cruises In Shanghai Opener, Del Potro Out; Nadal, Murray Wednesday
- his first match since losing in the US Open finals to Stan Wawrinka, Novak Djokovic rolled at the Shanghai Masters defeating Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-3. The World No. 1 has now won 39 of his last 40 matches in Asia including the Shanghai title last year and three of the last four.
- Tsonga Wins; Djokovic, Del Potro Up Tuesday at ATP Shanghai Masters
- and American Steve Johnson defeating Martin Klizan 6-4, 6-3.
Highlights of Tuesday matches in Shanghai are (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Fabio Fognini, (11) David Goffin vs. (WC) Juan Martin del Potro, (8) Marin Cilic vs. Alexander Zverev, (12) Nick Kyrgios vs. Sam Querrey, and (14) Richar...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 28
- four or five balls, that's too much. Three balls is sufficient, I think.
Q. I'd like to know if, you know, you played sometimes against Fognini for practice, and have you seen anything of his match against Monfils? What do you think about this? Now he's going to play against Wawrink...
- Robredo, Wawrinka Advance; ATP Masters Monte Carlo Monday Schedule
- qualifying was also completed on Sunday, with Oscar Hernandez, Alberto Martin, Andreas Beck, Nicolas Lapentti, Kristof Vliegen, Fabio Fognini and Flavio Cipolla all earning place in the main draw.Rafael Nadal is going for his fifth title in Monte Carlo, defeating Federer in the la...
- Djokovic Hits 43, Federer Looks Good While Fognini Steals One at French Open
- Federer Darts Past Darcis, Murray Struggles At US Open; Djokovic, Nadal v Fognini Friday
- Fognini Stuns Nadal In 5-Set Thriller, Serena Survives Threat At US Open; Federer v Kohlschreiber Saturday
- Rafael Nadal Loses To Fabio Fognini Again? Yup, It's Time To Panic!
- There's Hope Yet For Rafael Nadal, He's In The Hamburg Final Against Fabio Fognini
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
Recent fan comments for Fabio Fognini:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)