Flavia Pennetta - News and More
- Nationality: ITA ()
- Birthdate: February 25, 1982
- Birthplace: Brindisi, Italy
- Residence: Verbier, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: Pro (February 25, 2000)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 31
Do you like Flavia Pennetta?
| Coached by Salvador Navarro ... Father introduced her to tennis at age 5 ... Both parents and older sister, Giorgia, play recreational tennis ... Favorites inc ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2016 WTA Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Kerber Climbs To No. 1; Vesnina, Konta Big Movers
- Keys and Konta as Top 10 year-end debutants.
Only five players from the 2015 year-end rankings stayed in the Top 10 with Flavia Pennetta retired, Maria Sharapova under suspension and Lucie Safarova plunging from No. 9 to No. 64.
The Czech Republic did well boasting three p...
- Novak Djokovic Hilariously Imitates Fabio Fognini [Video]
- after Fabio Fognini who was on the court.
That's pretty funny.
Djokovic and Fognini were joined by Serena Williams and Flavia Pennetta.
Djokovic will face Rafael Nadal later today.
- Novak Djokovic, Flavia Pennetta To Attend Friday US Open Draw Ceremony
- champions Novak Djokovic and Flavia Pennetta will be on hand at the unveiling of the US Open draw 11:30am on Friday on site. There's no official public confirmation on this from the event, but media have been reporting it via twitter.
Novak Djokovic & Flavia Pennetta wil...
- Wozniacki Joins Sharapova, Growing List to Miss French Open
- in Paris?
The event will be without former champ and No. 1 Maria Sharapova after the Russian's doping suspension. Clay favorite Flavia Pennetta has retired. Teen Belinda Bencic, who has shown she can hang with the big dogs, has withdrawn from Roland Garros citing a back injury. Venu...
- French Open Women's Seedings: Serena The Top Seed For A Sixth Time
- at Roland Garros, and she'll try to do it as the tournament's top seed for a sixth time after 2003, 2010, 2013-2016.
Thanks to Flavia Pennetta's retirement and Maria Sharapova's doping suspension, Serena's BFF Caroline Wozniacki secured the 32nd seed. The Dane, however, has been re...
- Maria Sharapova Withdraws From Indian Wells With Left Forearm Injury
- at the Australian Open where she lost to Serena Williams.
She lost fourth round at Indian Wells last year falling to Flavia Pennetta and the opening round in Miami by Daria Gavrilova. ...
- Venus Williams Interview - French Open, May 28
- was nice and relaxed.
Q. The other night they played here until I think 9:55 or 9:56. I checked and you played to 9:47, I think, against Pennetta. What memories do you have of that match and that situation?VENUS WILLIAMS: I mean, as a player, usually you just want to keep playing just...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Safina, Venus, 9 of Top 10 at Tokyo
- Venus Williams, Elena Dementieva, Caroline Wozniacki, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Jelena Jankovic, Victoria Azarenka, Flavia Pennetta, Ana Ivanovic, Aggie Radwanska, Sam Stosur, Nadia Petrova, Marion Bartoli, Na Li, Virginie RazzanoFloaters: Maria Sharapova, (WC) Kimiko Da...
- Weekend Wrap: Pennetta Flips Off Chair Ump; Gonzo, Cilic, Tsonga Win Titles
- SHOCK! Serena's Chase For History Is Over, Vinci Will Play Pennetta In US Open Final
- Sharapova, Radwanska Advance To Singapore SFs, Halep Gassed, Pennetta Ends Career
- Djokovic, Pennetta, Bryans Win Indian Wells Titles
- Flavia Pennetta Wins The US Open, Announces Retirement
- Serena Rallies To Beat Pennetta In Toronto; Bouchard Bounced By Bencic
Recent fan comments for Flavia Pennetta:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)