Florian Mayer - News and More
Do you like Florian Mayer?Began playing at age five...Nicknamed “Flo”...His father, Bernd, is a teacher, and his mother, Sabine, is a shop manager...Has one younger brother, Michael...Id ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Lots of versatility
Weaknesses: No major weapons
- Wawrinka Looks to Find Form Again at ATP Marseilles; Preview
- to Canada's Felix Auger-Aliassime, Spain's Bautista Agut, and France's Hugo Gaston... Pulling out of the field were Goffin, Florian Mayer, Jan-Lennard Struff, Yuichi Sugita, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga... Tsonga beat French compatriot Lucas Pouille in the 2017 final... Gilles...
- Tsonga Outlasts Shapovalov At Australian Open; Nadal, Kygios Advance
- It's going to be a lot of fun." After punishing Victor Estrella Burgos in his opener, Rafael Nadal had a far tougher time with Leonardo Mayer. In the third, Nadal failed to serve it out at 5-4 but eventually closed it in a breaker for a 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(4) win. Afterward, Nadal sp...
- Nadal, Tsonga v Shapovalov Wednesday At Australian Open; Svitolina, Wozniacki Headline Women
- a very strong start, Rafael Nadal returns to action Wednesday at the Australian Open. The World No. 1 will take on Argentine Leonardo Mayer who took a set off Nadal at the US Open last year. Nadal's 6-1, 6-1, 6-1 opening round win over Victor Estrella Burgos was his most domi...
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- before." And Nadal was to the point about the knee. "No problems. No problems," he said. Nadal will face Argentine veteran Leonardo Mayer on Wednesday. Nick Kyrgios also had an easy day rolling past Rogerio Dutra Silva of Brazil 6-1, 6-2, 6-4. "Was obviously tough. You ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- Hell, he could do it right handed. Point is, this is one of the weakest sections in a Grand Slam draw you will see. There's Burgos and Leo Mayer who are both clay courters, then his first seed would be Damir Dzumhur followed by John Isner, Alexandr Dolgopolov or Diego Schwartzman. Is...
- Good Draw For Nadal At Australian Open; Federer In Djokovic, Del Potro, Zverev, Wawrinka Half
- the fourth before the Croation Cilic, who also has a very agreeable draw. Nadal will open against Victor Estrella Borgos followed by the Mayer-Jarry winner. In the second quarter, we find former Grand Slam finalists Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Kevin Anderson. But the young guns are ...
- Arn Follows Sharapova Upset, Topping Wickmayer for WTA Auckland Crown
- Greta Arn showed her upset over former No. 1 Maria Sharapova was no fluke, on Saturday ousting No. 2 seed Yanina Wickmayer 6-3, 6-3 to win her second career title at 31 years old at the ASB Classic in Auckland. The unseeded Arn, ranked No. 88 entering the event, save...
- Justin Henin Interview - Wimbledon, June 25
- Henin InterviewWimbledonFriday, 25 June 2010Q. I saw your match and I saw Kim's match. You both look in terrific form. You both look as if you're capable of going a long way in this tournament, maybe right to the end of the tournament. Do you feel it's a shame that one of you m...
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Federer Escapes Mayer In Ugly Hamburg Win; Serena Now 26-0 On Clay This Year
- Davydenko, Stosur, Wickmayer Win Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Roddick Meets Mayer Tonight in San Jose; Djokovic in Rotterdam SFs
- Gael Monfils Saves MP To Beat Ivo Karlovic For Washington Title; Yanina Wickmayer Wins Two
- Yanina Wickmayer Tennis Doping Press Conference
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)