Franco Skugor - News and More
Do you like Franco Skugor?Plays with a two-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Speaks Croatian, English and German...Nickname is "Franky"...Father, Joso, is a tennis coac ... Read Full Bio
- Zverev, Kyrgios, Shapovalov, Goffin Headline Start Of 2018 Davis Cup
- CRO – clay (indoors) Friday Borna Coric (CRO) v Denis Shapovalov (CAN) Viktor Galovic (CRO) v Peter Polansky (CAN) Saturday Franko Skugor/Ivan Dodig (CRO) v Daniel Nestor/Vasek Pospisil (CAN) Sunday Viktor Galovic (CRO) v Denis Shapovalov (CAN) Borna Coric (CRO) v Peter Pol...
- Davis Cup Capsules: Defending Champ Argentina Stunned; Canada Disqualified
- final match, defeating Croatia's No. 319-ranked Nikola Mektic in straight sets. On Day 1 Carreno Busta lost to No. 223-ranked Franko Skugor, and Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut evened the tie at 1-1 by beating Ante Pavic of Croatia in straights. In the Saturday doubles Croatia's u...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Djokovic, Kyrgios, Zverev, Gasquet Headline
- 2nd Davis Cup meeting between these 2 nations, with Spain winning their only previous encounter 5-0 in Valencia in 2003. Draw Franko Skugor (CRO) v Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP) Ante Pavic (CRO) v Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) Marin Draganja/Nikola Mektic (CRO) v Feliciano Lopez/Mar...
- Juan Martin Del Potro, Argentina Seek First Davis Cup Title In Croatia This Weekend
- see what the result is." DAVIS CUP FINALS SCHEDULE Friday R1: Cilic vs. Delbonis R2: Karlovic vs. Del Potro Saturday R3: Dodig/Skugor vs. Pella/Mayer Sunday R4: Cilic vs. Del Potro R5: Karlovic vs. Delbonis ...
- ATP Previews: Thiem Machine in Kitzbuhel; Umag; Gstaad
- Busta "Rhymes" starts against the veteran Seppi...The all-Croat wildcard line-up went to Nikola Mektic, Nino Serdarusic, and Franky Skugor...The absent Dominic Thiem beat Sousa in last year's final...Cuevas (2014) is the only former champ in the field. GENERALI OPEN Kitzbuh...
- Murray Beats Another Brit, Wawrinka Lines Up Del Potro, Federer vs. Cinderella Willis Wed. at Wimbledon
- No. 22 Feliciano Lopez who straight-setted Rajeev "Rampras" Ram, No. 25 Viktor Troicki, No. 26 Benoit Paire who outlasted Croat Franko Skugor 10-8 in the fifth, and No. 31 Joao Sousa who edged Russian Dmitry Tursunov in five, twice a set down. "I do believe I can do good things...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)