Franco Skugor - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: September 20, 1987
- Birthplace: Sibenik, Croatia
- Residence: Sibenik, Croatia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Franco Skugor?
|Plays with a two-handed backhand...Started playing tennis aged six...Speaks Croatian, English and German...Nickname is "Franky"...Father, Joso, is a tennis coac ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- Coppejans (BEL) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
David Goffin (BEL) v Borna Coric (CRO)
Ruben Bemelmans/Arthur De Greef (BEL) v Ivan Dodig/Franko Skugor (CRO)
David Goffin (BEL) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
Kimmer Coppejans (BEL) v Borna Coric (CRO) ...
- Stan Wawrinka Survives In Dubai; Novak Djokovic, Tomas Berdych On Court Wednesday
- seed Novak Djokovic returns to face Turkey'sTunisia's Malek Jaziri. Berdych will face Thomas Fabbiano and Wawrinka meets qualifier Franco Skugor.
WEDNESDAY DUBAI SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 2:00 pm
 R. Bautista Agut (ESP) vs H. Chung (KOR)
Not Before 4:00 pm
[Q] T. Fabbiano...
- Davis Cup SFs: Murray Leads GBR Against AUS; Federer, Nadal In Playoff Action
- Bellucci (Bra) v Mate Delic (Cro)
R2: Joao Souza (Bra) v Borna Coric (Cro)
R3: Marcelo Melo/Bruno Soares v Ivan Dodig/Franko Skugor
R4: Thomaz Bellucci (Bra) v Borna Coric (Cro)
R5: Joao Souza (Bra) v Mate Delic (Cro)
Poland (c) v Slovakia (s)
- 2015 Davis Cup First Round: Djokovic, Murray, Raonic And Nishikori In Action This Weekend
- Delic (CRO)
R2 - Viktor Troicki (SRB) v Borna Coric (CRO)
R3 - Viktor Troicki / Nenad Zimonjic (SRB) v Marin Draganja / Franko Skugor (CRO)
R4 - Novak Djokovic (SRB) v Borna Coric (CRO)
R5 - Viktor Troicki (SRB) v Mate Delic (CRO)
Canada v Japan – Vancouve...
- Harrison, Blake, Dr. Ivo Today at U.S. Clay Courts in Houston
- Ivo Karlovic in straights, Americna Rajeev Ram lost to Chile's Paul Capdeville in three, American Alex Bogomolov Jr. lost to Croat Franco Skugor in three, and American Tim Smyczek gained the main draw after defeating Canadian Frank Dancevic in three sets.
In last year's final Quer...
- Murray Headlines ATP LA; Gstaad, Umag, Stanford, Istanbul Previews
- include (7) Stakhovsky vs. Starace, and (5) Petzschner vs. The Roach; wildcards went to Croats Antonio Veic, Ivan Dodig, and Franco Skugor; Ljubicic makes his 11th appearance at Umag; Davydenko beat Ferrero in the 2009 final; Davydenko is the lone returning singles champion in ...
Recent fan comments for Franco Skugor:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)