Gabriela Ce - News and More
Do you like Gabriela Ce?
- Rafael Nadal: Alexander Zverev Has A Big Chance To Be No. 1 In The World
- a good win Thursday night over former Australian Open finalist Marcos Baghdatis, Rafael Nadal looked ahead to his Saturday collision with teen phenom Alexander Zverev. "Is a great player," Nadal said of the 19-year-old. "Is one of the best players of the world, withou...
- Andy Murray Likes To Sleep With The Air Conditioning On!
- a World No. 1, Andy Murray gets asked a myriad of questions. Yesterday, after his win over Sam Querrey in the third round at the Australian Open, the Scot was asked about his sleeping habits. "I always sleep with the air-conditioning on," Murray said. "I know some people hate...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer React To Novak Djokovic's Shock Loss
- Andy Murray and Roger Federer talked about Novak Djokovic's loss Thursday to Denis Istomin. Andy Murray: Q. Do you feel any less pressure now that the defending champion is out or do you not take much notice of that? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, for me, it doesn't change anything...
- Bernard Tomic Is 24 And He And Just Played His Ninth Australian Open
- Tomic is only 24 yet he's already starting to feel like an old man. The controversial Aussie fell on Friday at his home Slam of the Australian Open to Dan Evans 75, 76, 76 in the third round. It was Tomic's first time not reaching the fourth round since 2014. But Tomic ...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- 17 seed Roger Federer delighted fans in the final night match at the Australian Open on Friday, upsetting No. 10 seed Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. "Upset" may be a strong term for the sixth win in a row for the Swiss over the Czech, but in the end it was a remarkably ...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open. A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winning a personal Grand Slam-best 39 of 41 points on first se...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic, Nadal Near Rome Final, But First Face Saturday Tests; Sharapova v. Wozniacki SF
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)