Gabriela Ce - News and More
- Nationality: ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
- 2013 Final Ranking: 334
Do you like Gabriela Ce?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kerber Survives First Match As No. 1, Faces Kvitova Wednesday In Wuhan; Wozniacki v Radwanska
- her first match as a No. 1 player, Angelique Kerber had to come from a set down to earn victory. Kerber dropped the first then rallied to defeat France's Kristina Mladenkovic 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4 in the opening round at Wuhan.
"Kiki was playing very well today, especially in the ...
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- seeds in action cruised in Tuesday play at the Shenzhen Open in China as No. 6 Benoit Paire ground out a 6-7(5), 7-5, 6-3 win over Georgian Nikoloz Basilashvili, and No. 8 Jiri Vesely topped Spain's Pablo Andujar 6-2, 7-6(8).
In other results Mikhail Kukushkin beat Lu...
- Angelique Kerber: Now That I'm No. 1, Everyone Wants To Beat Me!
- Kerber returns to tennis this week in Wuhan, China. The German comes in off her second career Grand Slam title winning the US Open. And she will also play her first match as the No. 1 player in the world! With that ranking comes the big target on her back.
- Karolina Pliskova: Holding The Fed Cup Final At A Neutral Site Doesn't Make Sense
- ITF just announced a future plan to hold the finals of the Fed Cup and the Davis Cup at rotating neutral sites.
US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova who will play for the Czech Republic when they visit France in the Fed Cup final in November, doesn't like the idea.
"To be h...
- Monica Puig Couldn't Believe Mike Tyson Knew She Won Gold In Rio
- Puig is still adjusting to life as an Olympic gold medalist. Never having won a big title, Puig became an instant star winning a first gold medal for her country of Puerto Rico. And with it came the attention, even from celebrities she would never believe knew who she was.
- Lucas Pouille Captures First ATP Title, Takes Down Dominic Thiem In Metz
- Lucas Pouille broke through for his first career title on Sunday in France, defeating top-seeded Dominic Thiem 7-6(5), 6-2 for the Moselle Open crown in Metz.
The 22-year-old improved to 30 wins on the year and recorded a fifth win over a Top 10 opponent.
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I ...
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Djokovic Too Strong For Murray, Faces Wawrinka For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- Djokovic, Nadal Near Rome Final, But First Face Saturday Tests; Sharapova v. Wozniacki SF
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Serena Williams Defaulted, Clijsters Advances to US Open Final Against Wozniacki
Recent fan comments for Gabriela Ce:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)