Gael Monfils - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: September 01, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Residence: Trelex, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Olivier Delaitre
Do you like Gael Monfils?
Full name Gael Sebastien Monfils...Nicknamed "Lamonf"...His father, Rufin, a former soccer player, comes from island of Guadeloupe...He is an agent for France T ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Masters Monfils In Australian Open Heat; Big Men Del Potro, Berdych, Zverev Advance
- the marque match of the day, Novak Djokovic overcame a nervous, error-filled start to beat Gael Monfils 4-6, 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 to move into the Australian Open third round.
With temperatures near 100F, Djokovic came out sluggish and after a flurry of double faults, it was Monfils who ...
- Djokovic v Monfils, Sharapova v Sevastova Thursday At Australian Open; Federer, Halep Also
- another blockbuster day at the Australian Open Thursday with the main attraction seeing Novak Djokovic continue his return against Gael Monfils in the heat of the day on Laver in the afternoon.
Djokovic has won all 14 matches against the Frenchman who is also coming back from inj...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- Young offered little resistance, that should change Thursday for Djokovic when he faces not just a heat wave but also Gael Monfils.
Djokovic wasn't the only former champion making a comeback. Like Djokovic, Stan Warinka also hadn't played since Wimbledon, his ailment...
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- Garbine Muguruza and Juan Martin del Potro also are scheduled. Del Potro meets flashy American Frances Tiafoe.
Dominic Thiem, Gael Monfils, Karolina Pliskova, Petra Kvitova and Tomas Berdych round out the big names.
TUESDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Rod Laver Arena
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- now screwed up his serve (again). And if he can't serve he can't win this event. So, that leaves Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, Gael Monfils or maybe Roberto Bautista Agut as my frontrunners in this section. Zverev just hasn't impressed me in Slams and he hasn't impressed me sinc...
- Good Draw For Nadal At Australian Open; Federer In Djokovic, Del Potro, Zverev, Wawrinka Half
- that is where we find the 14th-seeded Novak Djokovic along with fellow former champ Stan Wawrinka. Dominic Thiem, Alexader Zverev, Gael Monfils and Fernando Verdasco (who plays Roberto Bautista Agut) are also in there. The question is, how fit and healthy is Djokovic? The Serb opens...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I feel like John plays the same match over and over a...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- Monfils InterviewUS Open - Monday, September 6, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First of all, great three setter today. You played fabulous. Last time you spoke, you had mentioned that you felt Richard was a stronger player than you were, and that you were most ...
- Monfils Masters Murray, Federer Next in Paris; Llodra Stays Hot
- Federer Battles Monfils Today at French Open; Murray Gonzo'd
- Murray Miraculously Forces a Fifth at French Open, Djokovic Awaits Federer v Monfils Winner
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Sharp Federer Sets Up Gulbis Rematch Friday in Madrid; Nadal Gets Monfils
- Djokovic Blasts Nadal, Meets Monfils in Paris Final
Recent fan comments for Gael Monfils:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)