Gael Monfils - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France )
- Birthdate: September 01, 1986
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Residence: Trelex, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Olivier Delaitre
- 2013 Final Ranking: 31
Do you like Gael Monfils?
|Full name Gael Sebastien Monfils...Nicknamed "Lamonf"...His father, Rufin, a former soccer player, comes from island of Guadeloupe...He is an agent for France T ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- My Early French Open Favorites: Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Are The Guys To Beat
- I just don't know if on clay, in what could be muddy conditions, he can mentally keep it together over two weeks.
8. Gael Monfils
Fell apart after that Monte Carlo run, but usually plays his best Grand Slam tennis in Paris. And could benefit in the rain.
9. David ...
- French Open Men's Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray The Top 2; Rafael Nadal No. 5
8 Tomas Berdych
9 Milos Raonic
10 Richard Gasquet
11 Marin Cilic
12 David Ferrer
13 David Goffin
14 Gael Monfils
15 Dominic Thiem
16 Roberto Bautista Agut
17 John Isner
18 Gilles Simon
19 Nick Kyrgios
20 Kevin Anderson
21 Benoit Pa...
- Zverev Downs Dimitrov, Thiem Advances, Tsonga Withdraws; Wawrinka, Nishikori Tuesday In Rome
Jack Sock also joined on the uprising beating Guido Pella.
The lone upset of the day was Thomaz Bellucci taking out Gael Monfils 6-3, 7-6. A day after Gilles Simon withdrew from the event, so too did Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who cited an adductor for his withdrawal.
- Rome Draw: Roger Federer Returns, Faces Brutal Road; Novak Djokovic-Rafael Nadal QF?
- too deep, I'd have to like Nishikori or Thiem to get through.
Two-time defending champion Djokovic is in the top quarter with Gael Monfils in his third round before a quarterfinal encounter with Rafael Nadal in what could be a rematch of the Sunday Madrid final. Nadal's road, t...
- Ion Tiriac On Equal Prize Money: It's Not OK When The Men Bring In 4 Times More Than The Women
- And today three of the five matches on the center court are men's. The schedule was the same Wednesday on a day when a men's match - Monfils/Cuevas - actually had to be moved to an outer court abruptly bumping a women's match!
Maybe the top women felt were aware of Tiriac's st...
- Novak Djokovic Back In Win Column In Madrid, Joins Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray In Thursday Sweet 16
- Tsonga ousted Spaniard Albert Ramos 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-4. Tsonga now meets Milos Raonic.
In the match of the day, Pablo Cuevas edged Gael Monfils 6-7(5), 6-3, 7-6(4) in also 2-hours, 30-minutes. With poor light late in the contest, the match actually had to be moved to court 3 to fini...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I feel like John plays the same match over and over a...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- Monfils InterviewUS Open - Monday, September 6, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First of all, great three setter today. You played fabulous. Last time you spoke, you had mentioned that you felt Richard was a stronger player than you were, and that you were most ...
- Monfils Masters Murray, Federer Next in Paris; Llodra Stays Hot
- Federer Battles Monfils Today at French Open; Murray Gonzo'd
- Murray Miraculously Forces a Fifth at French Open, Djokovic Awaits Federer v Monfils Winner
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Sharp Federer Sets Up Gulbis Rematch Friday in Madrid; Nadal Gets Monfils
- Djokovic Blasts Nadal, Meets Monfils in Paris Final
Recent fan comments for Gael Monfils:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)