Gael Monfils - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France )
- Birthdate: September 01, 1986
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Residence: Trelex, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Olivier Delaitre
- 2013 Final Ranking: 31
Do you like Gael Monfils?
|Full name Gael Sebastien Monfils...Nicknamed "Lamonf"...His father, Rufin, a former soccer player, comes from island of Guadeloupe...He is an agent for France T ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Gael Monfils Has Changed His Serve And He Agrees It's Paying Off
- the sudden surge from Gael Monfils this summer? Maybe it's his improved serving. The Frenchman has mirrored Andy Roddick powerful serve (they both had the same coach at one time) but now he's added more spacing at the start between his feet.
And the results? He's on an 8-match wi...
- Milos Raonic: Winning The Canadian Open Would Be One Of The More Significant Achievements I'd Like To Reach
- this tournament at this moment."
Tonight, Raonic, who made the Wimbledon finals earlier this month, meets Washington D.C. winner Gael Monfils. The two have split four meetings with Raonic winning both battles in 2016.
"I've got to play well. I have to dictate," he said. "I have...
- Djokovic-Berdych, Raonic-Monfils Friday In Canadian Open Toronto QFs; Americans Go 0-4
- Open Friday will feature a strong line-up of the Top 5 seeds in the event plus former Top 10s Kevin Anderson, Grigor Dimitrov and Gael Monfils.
Earlier today, on what was a largely uneventful day for the top players World No. 1 Novak Djokovic came from 0-2 down the second to eas...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- 6-3, 7-6(4), Peter Polansky who was punished by Radek "The Worm" Stepanek 7-6(5), 6-4, and Vasek Pospisil who succumbed to No. 10 Gael Monfils 7-6(6), 6-0.
Raonic beat Yen-Hsun "Rendy" Lu 6-3, 6-3, to set up a third-round meeting with American qualifier Jared Donaldson, who defe...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- Anderson and Marin Cilic will face Ivo Karlovic.
Earlier today, Tomas Berdych beat Borna Coric in three sets, weekend winners Gael Monfils and Fabio Fognini both were winners.
"I think I've put in good work with my team. What I try to do is keep working with them and then se...
- Nick Kyrgios Double Faults Out Of Canadian Open To Teen Denis Shapovalov; Stan Wawrinka Tuesday
- Wednesday, were also winners.
Headlining play Tuesday are Stan Wawrinka, Alexander Zverev, Tomas Berdych and Washington champion Gael Monfils.
TORONTO TUESDAY SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 11:00 am
Y. Lu (TPE) vs A. Zverev (GER)
Not Before 1:00 pm
 G. Monfils (FRA) ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I feel like John plays the same match over and over a...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- Monfils InterviewUS Open - Monday, September 6, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First of all, great three setter today. You played fabulous. Last time you spoke, you had mentioned that you felt Richard was a stronger player than you were, and that you were most ...
- Monfils Masters Murray, Federer Next in Paris; Llodra Stays Hot
- Federer Battles Monfils Today at French Open; Murray Gonzo'd
- Murray Miraculously Forces a Fifth at French Open, Djokovic Awaits Federer v Monfils Winner
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Sharp Federer Sets Up Gulbis Rematch Friday in Madrid; Nadal Gets Monfils
- Djokovic Blasts Nadal, Meets Monfils in Paris Final
Recent fan comments for Gael Monfils:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)