Gael Monfils - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: September 01, 1986
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Residence: Trelex, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Olivier Delaitre
Do you like Gael Monfils?
Full name Gael Sebastien Monfils...Nicknamed "Lamonf"...His father, Rufin, a former soccer player, comes from island of Guadeloupe...He is an agent for France T ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Dominic Thiem: My Goal Is To Win The French, But Rafa Is The Huge Favorite
- then reached semifinals in Rome before a opening match exit in Rome, will play Monday against Tommy Paul. The Austrian could meet Gael Monfils in the fourth round and then Juan Martin del Potro in the quarters.
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- good and I think he's in store for another good run. Thiem should be in business out to the fourth round where he could collide with Gael Monfils, who also has a great draw. I like Thiem there and then I like him to beat Delpo in the quarters and return to the final four. Delpo did we...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- on Grandstand.
“It was very tight. I got very lucky again today already like in Madrid," said Federer referring to his win over Gael Monfils last week. "It’s nice to get lucky I guess sometimes. I’ve lost a lot of heartbreakers throughout the years so it’s nice to win these...
- Fognini, Coric, Shapovalov Rome Winners; Cilic, Wawrinka Tues
- French semifinalist Marco Cecchinato also put up a good win for the Italians as he beat Alex De Minaur 4-6, 6-3, 6-1.
Gael Monfils fell apart in a disappointing 6-3, 6-1 beatdown loss to Alberto Ramos Vinolas.
Karen Khachanov collected a rare win by defeating in-form...
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- of 2019. That said, he's got the best draw of the top seeds. He'll open against the tough home standing Mateo Berrettini, then Gael Monfils followed by either Marin Cilic or Kei Nishikori for a semifinal spot. He should be favored in all those matches and I'm actually going to l...
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
- Roger Federer saved two match points in a thriller over Gael Monfils in Madrid. Today, Federer blew two of his own as Dominic Thiem won his fourth encounter with the Swiss in 3-6, 7-6(11), 6-4 quarterfinal victory.
“Losing with match points is the worst, so that's how I ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- up being at the end I think is an overall success story.Q. Quick preview on Isner and Cilic, what John has to do there? Then talk about Monfils or Wawrinka for you.ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it's going to come down to a couple points. I feel like John plays the same match over and over a...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- Monfils InterviewUS Open - Monday, September 6, 2010
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. First of all, great three setter today. You played fabulous. Last time you spoke, you had mentioned that you felt Richard was a stronger player than you were, and that you were most ...
- Monfils Masters Murray, Federer Next in Paris; Llodra Stays Hot
- Federer Battles Monfils Today at French Open; Murray Gonzo'd
- Murray Miraculously Forces a Fifth at French Open, Djokovic Awaits Federer v Monfils Winner
- Federer Survives Haas Hair-Raiser, Monfils Next at French Open
- Federer Flies Into Wimbledon Week 2, Monfils Answers Querrey; Nadal, Djokovic Return Sat.
- Sharp Federer Sets Up Gulbis Rematch Friday in Madrid; Nadal Gets Monfils
Recent fan comments for Gael Monfils: