Georgie Stoop - News and More
Do you like Georgie Stoop?
- Djokovic Fit on Day 2 of Australian Open; Woz, Williams Sisters Advance
- world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki needed to work in the first set against American former world No. 1 junior Taylor Townsend, but otherwise it was all butter for the Top 10 women's seeds on Tuesday at the Australian Open. Current world No. 1 Serena Williams led the charg...
- Sharapova Weathers 16 Break Match for Cincy Title; X-Notes
- Sharapova came back from a break down three times in the third set to defeat Jelena Jankovic 4-6, 7-6(3), 6-3 on Sunday in a battle of former No. 1s for the Western & Southern Open title in Cincinnati. Serving at 3-4 in the third, Jankovic threw in two tight double...
- Defending Champ Venus Rolls in Opener; Wimbledon Notes
- Kuznetsova edging Akiko Morigami 6-3, 7-6, (6) Jelena Jankovic topping Julia Goerges 6-4, 7-6, (7) Vera Zvonareva struggling past Georgie Stoop 7-6, 4-6, 6-4, and (9) Caroline Wozniacki coming back to beat 38-year-old Kimiko Date Krumm 5-7, 6-3, 6-1. Date Krumm led 7-5, 3-1 befor...
- Schnyder, Wozniak Seeds Out at Wimbledon; Day 2 Schedule
- (8) Victoria Azarenka and (10) Nadia Petrova through without dropped a set. No. 7 Vera Zvonareva was at one-set all against Georgie Stoop when darkness suspended play. "My opponent definitely increased her level in the second set," said the younger Williams sister, one of t...
- Serena Williams Interview - March 26
- Williams KEY BISCAYNE, FLORIDA THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Just talk about your level. How did you feel like the match went?SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God, I felt so erratic out there. It was just horrible. I think she felt erratic, too. It was windy and we wer...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)