Grace Min - News and More
Do you like Grace Min?Coached by Troy Hahn. ... Read Full Bio
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- Roger Federer's playing. Yeah, so too is Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray as well. But this year's US Open just feels more wide open than in the past. Sure you have 3 of the Big 4 as the favorites, but they just don't feel like locks to win it. That's because we've seen breakth...
- 2017 US Open Women's Seeds: Pliskova Top Seed Of Wide Open Field
- finalist Karolina Pliskova will be the top seed at next week's US Open. The Czech stayed No. 1 after Garbine Muguruza ended Simona Halep's hope for the top spot yesterday in the Cincinnati final. Missing from the event are No. 15 and 6-time champion Serena Williams and forme...
- 2017 US Open Men's Seeds: Rafael Nadal Top Seed For Third Time
- the third time in his career, Rafael Nadal goes into the US Open as the No. 1 seed, after 2008, 2010 and 2013. Nadal's two US Open titles in 2010 and 2013 came when he was the top seed. It's also the first time Nadal has been the top seed at a Grand Slam since the 2014 French...
- Rafael Nadal Officially Returns To No. 1 In ATP Rankings
- back! For the first time in over three years, Rafael Nadal is officially back at No. 1 on the ATP Rankings. Nadal last ranked No. 1 on July 6, 2014. This is his 4th stint at No. 1 and this week is his 142nd on top. Nadal will hold the top spot for another two weeks at lea...
- Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios For 1st Masters Title at Cincinnati
- Dimitrov won his first Masters 1000 title on Sunday in Cincinnati, defeating Australia's Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-5 to claim the Western & Southern Open championship. It was a match-up of two first-time Masters finalists, slugging it out of the for their biggest career title. B...
- Kyrgios, Dimitrov Advance In Tiebreakers To Reach Cincinnati Masters Final
- have a new Masters champion on Sunday in Cincinnati! First-time Masters finalists Grigor Dimitrov and Nick Kyrgios collide for the Cincinnati title. The two talented longshots at the start of the event both had similar semifinals matches, with both ending without a single b...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
- Nadal, Murray, Ferrer Dominate At French Open; Men's Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Nadal Captures First Hamburg Crown; Halts Federer German Dominance
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)