Grace Min - News and More
Do you like Grace Min?Coached by Troy Hahn. ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: I Think I'm Playing Better And Better, And I Felt Great In The Fifth Set!
- you don't believe Roger Federer is back, think again. Federer missed six month to rehab his left knee and in his first tournament back he's already beaten two Top 10 players and will be the heavy favorite Tuesday in Melbourne against Mischa Zverev and reach the semifinals. Ear...
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Out in 4th Round Stunner To Mischa Zverev at Australian Open
- you still believe in the "Big 4," then it was whittled down to the Big 2 on Sunday at the Australian Open, where world No. 1 Andy Murray crashed out against unseeded Mischa Zverev of Germany, while 35-year-old Roger Federer continued his amazing comeback run. Murray was...
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- a month into the season, the top seeds in men's tennis are already struggling. Three days after Novak Djokovic stunning loss to Denis Istomin, World No. 1 Andy Murray fell as well, losing today to World No. 50 Mischa Zverev 7-5, 5-7, 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth round. Murray suff...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- are just about to tip-off the men's final 16 at the Australian Open. Everyone's there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic. ...
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- was a little something for everyone on Saturday at the Australian Open as a homecountry hope advanced into the fourth round after an upset, Serena Williams kept her title hopes alive, and two unseeded players positioned themselves for a quarterfinal run. No. 22-seede...
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- No. 1 Rafael Nadal's match against rising German teen Alexander Zverev met the hype on Saturday at the Australian Open, where the No. 9-seeded Spaniard's experience prevailed from 1-2 sets down 4-6, 6-3, 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-2. "[He] is a player that has an amazing potent...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
- Nadal, Murray, Ferrer Dominate At French Open; Men's Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Nadal Captures First Hamburg Crown; Halts Federer German Dominance
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)