Grace Min - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: May 06, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Turned Pro: N/A
Do you like Grace Min?
Coached by Troy Hahn. ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Tries To Win A 12th Barcelona Title Against Tough Field With 9 Of Top 20
- suffering a shock loss Saturday in Monte Carlo, Rafael Nadal returns to Spain eyeing a 12th title in Barcelona.
Nadal has won his last 15 matches at the event, and overall he's 58-3. But this year's field is loaded, and his path is a tough.
Rafa is joined by Masters cham...
- Croats Cilic, Coric Lead Way In Budapest; Lajovic Looks To Keep Momentum
- Croats Marin Cilic and Borna Coric are the top two seeds at the Budapest Open this upcoming week.
The world No. 11 Cilic has struggled this season with just four wins to five defeats having lost five of his last six.
Meanwhile, the 22-year-old Coric has been strong with a ...
- WTA Top 5 Led By Osaka, Halep And Kvitova Headline Stuttgart
- first big clay event on the WTA calendar kicks off in Stuttgart this week with a loading field featuring the Top 5 in the world led by World No. 1 Naomi Osaka who makes her debut as a Grand Slam champion on the slippery surface.
The Japanese, who is the youngest in the field ...
- Fognini Overwhelms Lajovic For First Masters Title In Monte Carlo
- Fognini finished off his best career week capturing his biggest title in Monte Carlo today, overwhelming Dusan Lajovic 6-3, 6-4.
Fognini's road to the final saw him author two incredible comeback wins over Andrey Rublev and Borna Coric, then he handed clay king Rafael Nadal...
- Fabolous Fognini Routs Rafa Nadal In Monte Carlo, Will Meet Lajovic For The Title!
- like we all thought, Fabio Fognini will take on Dusan Lajovic in the first clay Masters final of the year in Monte Carlo tomorrow. No, April Fools' was a few weeks ago, this is for reals. Fognini v Lajovic in arguably the most bracket-busting Masters clay final ever.
So how ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic continued their march toward a Sunday showdown in Monte Carlo.
Nadal won his 17th straight match at the event he has taken 11 times, dropping just one game after reaching 4-all in the first in a 6-4, 6-1 victory over the Bulgar...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
- Nadal, Murray, Ferrer Dominate At French Open; Men's Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Nadal Captures First Hamburg Crown; Halts Federer German Dominance
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Grace Min: