Grace Min - News and More
- Nationality: USA ()
- Birthdate: May 06, 1994
- Turned Pro: N/A
- 2013 Final Ranking: 154
Do you like Grace Min?
| Coached by Troy Hahn. ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- WTA Seeds Right Ship in Madrid; Halep vs. Bacsinszky on Wed.
- Magic Box was the tragic box for the top seeded players in Madrid, with 10 of the 16 seeds out over the first three days, but on Tuesday the results leveled out for the few remaining top seeds.
All three Top 10 seeds in action moved into the third round on Tuesday as N...
- Del Potro Joins Nadal as 'Back' in Madrid; Wed. Preview
- Nadal is back? Well so is Juan Martin del Potro!
The No. 5-seeded Nadal beat Russian Alex Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday to move into the third round in Madrid, but perhaps the bigger story was the unseeded Del Potro, continuing his return from multiple wrist surgeri...
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- withdrawing from his fifth event of 2016 yesterday in Madrid, Roger Federer remains confident about the French Open which begins in less than three weeks.
"I do believe I have chances there," Federer said of the French Open. "The problem in the past has been more Rafa than ...
- Tearful Goffin, Federer Retreat Mark Monday Madrid; Tuesday Big Day With Nadal, Murray
- men's seeds held firm in first-round play on Monday at the Mutua Madrid Masters, where Top 10 seeds David Ferrer and Richard Gasquet navigated tricky opponents to move into the second round.
The No. 9-seeded Ferrer needed to come from a set down to defeat countryman Gu...
- Serena Dodging Azarenka? Muguruza Upset Monday in Madrid; Tues. Preview
- is No. 1 this year? The rankings say Serena Williams. But the titles say Victoria Azarenka, who has won Brisbane and the difficult back-to-back Indian Wells and Miami.
Serena has zero titles this year in three tournaments.
While Williams withdrew from Madrid citing...
- Roger Federer Withdraws From Madrid With A Back Injury, Plans To Play Rome
- Federer pulled out of the Madrid Open today due to a back injury. Federer, who also withdrew from Miami, was a late entry into the event last week.
Federer arrived in Madrid last week in perfect health, but injured his back during practice on Saturday. And instead of riskin...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Murray, Djokovic Dominant on Day 2 at US Open; X-Notes
- Nadal, Murray, Ferrer Dominate At French Open; Men's Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Nadal Captures First Hamburg Crown; Halts Federer German Dominance
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Del Potro Three-Set Defeat of Federer Eliminates Murray from ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Grace Min:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)