Grigor Dimitrov - News and More
Do you like Grigor Dimitrov?Began to play tennis at age five...Only child of father, Dimitar, who is a tennis coach, and mother, Maria, who is a sports teacher and former volleyball player ... Read Full Bio
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic. Djokovic's loss was the story of the first week in Melbourne. And very nearly the sec...
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- three sets in a row, and then everybody saying that I'm was dead." Istomin in the fourth round will meet the winner of No. 15 Grigor Dimitrov and No. 18 Richard Gasquet, which started Saturday at 11:58 p.m. in Melbourne. Matches Sunday in Melbourne are (1) Andy Murray vs. Misch...
- Roger Federer Karaoke? [Video]
- Federer really can do it all. On a night off earlier this week at the Australian Open, Federer and friends Grigor Dimitrov and Tommy Haas sang karaoke to Chicago's "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" while producer David Foster played piano. Foster is the father of Tommy Haas's wife, Sara. ...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- have a good rhythm." Saturday's slate of highlight matches in Melbourne include (9) Rafael Nadal vs. (24) Alexander Zverev, (15) Grigor Dimitrov vs. (18) Richard Gasquet, (6) Gael Monfils vs. (32) Philipp Kohlschreiber, (20) Ivo Karlovic vs. (11) David Goffin, (3) Milos Raonic vs. (2...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- against Rafael Nadal. I'm thrilled to see Nadal back in form, but I don't know if it will be enough to take out the teen. And Grigor Dimitrov battles Richard Gasquet in another good one. With Djokovic out, who's going to take advantage. My guess, it's Milos Raonic. ...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- No. 30 seed Pablo Carreno Busta, who defeated Brit Kyle Edmund 6-2, 6-4, 6-2. Other winners Thursday in that section were No. 15 Grigor Dimitrov and No. 18 Richard Gasquet, who will next face off. Dimitrov defeated South Korea's Chung Hyeon 1-6, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4, while the Frenchman rol...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- so far right now the rankings in top hundred is just me. We have a few other players who are around 200. We have one young star, Grigor Dimitrov, he won the boys singles here I think two years ago. Yeah, he has a good future, I think. I really wish him the best. Q. Are you from Soph...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 23
- before? ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, he's not 19, you know. I think we're aware of what's gonna be done. You know, had the younger kid won, Dimitrov, you'd be scrambling to be finding more of a scouting report. But I feel like I probably know Kunitsyn's tendencies a little bit and he kn...
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Murray Lines Up Baby Fed Dimitrov; Federer, Nadal Lead Blockbuster Tuesday at Wimbledon
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Wozniacki Ousts Sharapova At US Open; Federer, Dimitrov Start Slow, Tsonga-Murray Monday
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)