Grigor Dimitrov - News and More
- Nationality: BUL (Bulgaria)
- Birthdate: May 16, 1991
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Haskovo, Bulgaria
- Residence: Haskovo, Bulgaria
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Roger Rasheed
Do you like Grigor Dimitrov?
Began to play tennis at age five...Only child of father, Dimitar, who is a tennis coach, and mother, Maria, who is a sports teacher and former volleyball player ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- over Gael Monfils after Monfils retired down 3-0 in the fifth due a lower left leg injury. Humbert had lost the first two sets.
Grigor Dimitrov served for the match in the third but the Bulgarian gagged away a 2-set lead as Corentin Moutet took it in five sets.
Moutet will now me...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- Novak, but the Serb is too good. The 18-year-old FAA is going to be fun to watch as he takes on countryman Vasek Pospisil and then Grigor Dimitrov, both of whom have had good results on the grass. And we'll see if Andre Agassi can turn around the floundering Dimitrov - what's happened ...
- Murray Wins In Doubles, Tsitsipas Takes Two, Cilic Out
- sets to turn away Jeremy Chardy.
37-year-old Nicolas Mahut upset Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 7-5, 7-6(2).
Felix Auger-Aliassime beat Grigor Dimitrov then knocked out Nick Kyrgios in three sets.
Tomorrow, FAA meets Tsitsipas, Lopez takes on Milos Raonic and Murray returns in doubles. ...
- Del Potro Withdraws From Queen's After Knee Injury; Murray Makes Return Thurs.
- making his return in doubles action.
Stefanos Tsitsipas tries to finish off Kyle Edmund. Marin Cilic meets Diego Schwartzman and Grigor Dimitrov faces Felix Auger-Aliassime.
Several players will be doubling-up in singles.
Sobre la rodilla de @delpotrojuanUpdate on #Delpo’s kn...
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
In two matches finished from yesterday, Stefanos Tsitsipas hung on to beat Filip Krajinovic and Stan Wawrinka took care of Grigor Dimitrov in three tiebreaks.
The two of them now collide tomorrow for a first time in a great match.
“He always looks like he gives himself ...
- Nadal Drops A Set To Goffin, Federer Takes Care Of Ruud At French Open
- In the decider, Pouille failed to serve it out and the Slovak took advantage winning in five.
In the evening, Stan Wawrinka and Grigor Dimitrov were suspended with the Swiss up two breakers. Also halted was Stefanos Tsitsipas who was up two sets and 5-all on Filip Krajinovic who ser...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- so far right now the rankings in top hundred is just me. We have a few other players who are around 200. We have one young star, Grigor Dimitrov, he won the boys singles here I think two years ago. Yeah, he has a good future, I think. I really wish him the best.
Q. Are you from Soph...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Wimbledon, June 23
ANDY RODDICK: No, I mean, he's not 19, you know. I think we're aware of what's gonna be done. You know, had the younger kid won, Dimitrov, you'd be scrambling to be finding more of a scouting report.
But I feel like I probably know Kunitsyn's tendencies a little bit and he kn...
- Nadal Closes In On Federer QF Cincinnati Showdown; Murray v Dimitrov Thursday
- Nadal Takes On Dimitrov In Australian Open SFs, Who's The Pick? Roger Federer Redux
- Djokovic Hobbles Into Monte QFs While Murray Gets Blown Out; Does Dimitrov Have A Chance v Nadal Friday?
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
Recent fan comments for Grigor Dimitrov: