Guido Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Guido Pella?
Nickname is “Guido”... Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged five, with his father, Carlos, is a tennis coach; mother, Charo, is a university ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Dimitrov, Kyrgios Set Up Brisbane SF; Frenchmen Monfils, Simon Seek Saturday Titles
- in Doha, Gael Monfils meets young Russian Andrey Rublev. The Rublev saved a match point in a thrilling final set breaker win over Guido Pella.
Monfils advanced to the final without having to hit a ball after top seed Dominic Thiem withdrew due to a fever.
"I'm very sad for ...
- Old Men Federer, Nadal Hobble Into 3rd Rd. After Struggles at US Open
- 10 winners on the day, with the Austrian defeating American Taylor Fritz 6-4, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5, and the Belgian outlasting Argentine Guido Pella 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-7(2), 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I think there are many players out there, like also Taylor, who make it really, really tough for play...
- Zverev Gets Schooled; Nadal On Wed. at French Open
- Kohlschreiber in straights, No. 21 John Isner beating Aussie Jordan Thompson in four, and No. 29 Juan Martin del Potro topping Guido Pella 6-2, 6-1, 6-4.
For the oft-injured Del Potro it was his first win at Roland Garros in five years.
"It's never easy when you have to p...
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
- (15) Gael Monfils vs. Dustin Brown, (18) Nick Kyrgios vs. Philipp Kohlschreiber, (29) Juan Martin del Potro vs. countryman Guido Pella, and Nicolas Almagro vs. Marcos Baghdatis.
TUESDAY FRENCH OPEN SCHEDULE
- Zverev Wins 1st German Title, 1st Clay Title at ATP Munich
- Alexander Zverev won his first title on home turf Sunday, beating Argentine qualifier Guido Pella 6-4, 6-3 for the BMW Open championship in Munich.
"I lost the final in Halle last year, which was very painful," said Zverev, who went down a break early in the first but...
- Grigor Dimitrov Is Back In A Funk, Will He Ever Be A Consistent Winner?
- is in Madrid.
DIMITROV'S LAST 5 TOURNAMENTS
Rotterdam: QF loss to Goffin
Indian Wells: 3rd RD loss to Sock
Miami: Opening RD loss to Pella
Marrakech: 1st RD loss to Robredo
Monte Carlo: Opening RD loss to Struff ...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
Recent fan comments for Guido Pella:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)