Guido Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Guido Pella?
Nickname is “Guido”... Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged five, with his father, Carlos, is a tennis coach; mother, Charo, is a university ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Zverev Wins 1st German Title, 1st Clay Title at ATP Munich
- Alexander Zverev won his first title on home turf Sunday, beating Argentine qualifier Guido Pella 6-4, 6-3 for the BMW Open championship in Munich.
"I lost the final in Halle last year, which was very painful," said Zverev, who went down a break early in the first but...
- Grigor Dimitrov Is Back In A Funk, Will He Ever Be A Consistent Winner?
- is in Madrid.
DIMITROV'S LAST 5 TOURNAMENTS
Rotterdam: QF loss to Goffin
Indian Wells: 3rd RD loss to Sock
Miami: Opening RD loss to Pella
Marrakech: 1st RD loss to Robredo
Monte Carlo: Opening RD loss to Struff ...
- Friday Seeded Bloodbath at Men's Miami Open Tennis; Federer Saturday
- 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(4).
The parade of upset-makers were France's Jeremy Chardy outlasting No. 7 Marin Cilic 6-4, 2-6, 6-3; Argentine Guido Pella edging No. 9 Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 7-6(4); American Donald Young toppling No. 11 Lucas Pouille 6-2, 6-4; Argentine Federico Delbonis coming ...
- Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic Open Play Friday In Miami; Nishikori v Anderson
- Raonic makes his return from a hamstring injury against Viktor Troicki in a battle of big servers.
And Grigor Dimitrov challenges Guido Pella.
Yesterday, youngsters Frances Tiafoe, Borna Coric and Andrey Rublev led the way into the second round.
Because of rain, two matches ...
- A Higher Net? Rafael Nadal Hints Tennis Might Need To Make Changes In The Future
- forward, you know, looking five, ten years in front, you see every time the people is taller," Nadal said Sunday after beating Guido Pella at Indian Wells. "Every time people have the chance to serve faster, and if we want to maintain, I think, good points, if we want to mainta...
- Federer, Nadal Roll, Djokovic Escapes At Indian Wells; Isner-Monfils Tonight
- at Indian Wells and things went according to plans with all higher seeds advancing.
Rafael Nadal went down an early break to Guido Pella before getting back into gear for a 6-3, 6-2.
"It was a solid match," said Nadal. "It was a first-round match where I didn't try to do a...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
Recent fan comments for Guido Pella:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)