Guido Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Guido Pella?
Nickname is “Guido”... Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged five, with his father, Carlos, is a tennis coach; mother, Charo, is a university ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Juan Martin Del Potro, Argentina Seek First Davis Cup Title In Croatia This Weekend
- against Spain in Buenos Aires.
Argentina will have the services of del Potro along with Federico Delbonis with Leonardo Mayer and Guido Pella in the doubles.
Croatia, champions in 2005, will counter with Marin Cilic and Ivo Karlovic and in the doubles it's Ivan Dodig and Franko...
- Berdych, Raonic, Gasquet And Isner In Action Tuesday At Paris Indoors; Djokovic Falls In Doubles
- while Gilles Simon advanced over Julien Benneteau.
Also, Carreno Busta ended Fabio Fognini's 2016 season and Steve Johnson beat Guido Pella. Fernando Verdasco also advanced, he'll now meet Novak Djokovic on Wednesday.
And Djokovic fell in doubles today teaming with Zimonjic i...
- Del Potro Wins Basel Opener, Faces Goffin; 3 US Open Champions In Action Thursday
- other first round play, Jack Sock continued his good run beating Adrian Mannarino, Mischa Zverev ousted Taylor Fritz and Guido Pella got through after Richard Gasquet had to retire due to an abdominal injury in the second set.
Also, Kei Nishikori advanced to the quarte...
- Wawrinka A 3-Set Winner In Basel, Raonic, Dimitrov Upset; Del Potro, Nishikori Wednesday
- to Gilles Muller 6-7(9), 6-4, 6-4.
On tap Wednesday, Kei Nishikori returns to take on Paolo Lorenzi and Richard Gasquet meets Guido Pella. Juan Martin del Potro is also in action against Robin Haase.
WEDNESDAY BASEL SCHEDULE
CENTRE COURT start 1:00 pm
[WC] A. Bossel (SUI)...
- Murray Drops 3 Games In Beijing; Nadal Returns Thurs Plus Dimitrov-Pouille, Wozniacki-Radwanska
- and earlier today he buried Andrey Kuznetsov 6-2, 6-1.
Recall Murray came up a bit lame at the end of his Davis Cup win over Guido Pella last month. But the Scot says he's doing much better now.
"I felt fine when I came here. I trained for a couple of days before coming to...
- Andy Murray: I Need A Break And I Need It Now
- to Juan Martin del Potro in the Friday first rubber, but rebounded to win the doubles Saturday and then the Sunday singles over Guido Pella.
That's 12 sets of tennis during the weekend, and after a Wimbledon title, Rio gold, Cincinnati semifinal and a US Open quarter, he need...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
Recent fan comments for Guido Pella:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)