Guido Pella - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: May 17, 1990
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Fabian Blengino
Do you like Guido Pella?
Nickname is “Guido”... Speaks Spanish and English...Started playing tennis aged five, with his father, Carlos, is a tennis coach; mother, Charo, is a university ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- And as I said, he probably won't drop a set with his opposition looking like two qualifiers to start, then David Goffin followed by Guido Pella in the fourth. In the quarters, I'll go Kei Nishikori who edges out Daniil Medvedev for that spot. But by week 2, the injury-riddle Japanes...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- other upsets, David Goffin came from a set down to beat Stan Wawrinka. Qualifier Taylor Fritz shocked one of the clay win leaders in Guido Pella and Joao Sousa needed a final set breaker to oust Frances Tiafoe.
On a very big Wednesday, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and 8-time cham...
- Nadal Strong In Madrid Debut, Ferrer Says Farewell; Federer v Monfils Thursday
- Verdasco is Stefanos Tsitsipas who beat Adrian Mannarino in straights.
Stan Wawrinka took down the clay win leader on the year, Guido Pella, 6-3, 6-4. Showing improved form of late, Wawrinka will meet Kei Nishikori tomorrow. Nishikori had a tougher-than-expected test over Bolivi...
- Federer Finds Form In First Clay Match In 3 Years, Djokovic Wins; Nadal, Del Potro Wed. In Madrid
- to the 2-time Madrid finalist.
Stan Wawrinka also was a winner over Pierre-Hugues Herbert. He'll now face clay match win leader Guido Pella who beat Daniil Medvedev in a mild surprise.
Marin Cilic, Fabio Fognini and David Ferrer posted wins as well. Playing his farewell event...
- Garin Wins Second ATP Title, Bests Berrettini In Munich
- it, so I'm very happy."
The 22-year-old Garin, who had to save match points earlier in a win over Alexander Zverev, now matches Guido Pella for the most clay wins on the tour this year with 19. He won his first ATP title last month in Houston.
"Of course I need to keep improv...
- Nadal To Face Thiem In Saturday Barcelona Semifinal
- one mistake, and you lose the set against this kind of player. I'm happy the way that I managed it."
Thiem managed to get through Guido Pella 7-5, 6-2. Nadal leads the Austrian 8-3.
"It's always one of the biggest challenges possible in tennis to play Rafa on clay, to play him ...
- Sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Davis Cup Final
- you want to sing at the 2007 Davis Cup in Portland, Oregon? The United States Tennis Association is seeking talented kids 11 years of age or younger to audition to sing the "Star Spangled Banner" for a chance to perform a musical composition as selected by the USTA at The Memorial ...
- ATP Race: Rafael Nadal Ranks Behind Sam Querrey, Guido Pella And Taylor Fritz In 2016
- Pella Takes First ATP Title In Sao Paulo Over Garin
Recent fan comments for Guido Pella: