Hubert Hurkacz - News and More
- Nationality: POL (Poland)
- Birthdate: February 11, 1997
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- Residence: Wroclaw, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Hubert Hurkacz?
Nickname is "Hubi"...Father, Krzysztof; mother, Zocia; sister, Nika...Began playing tennis at age 5 because mother used to play...Favourite shot is serve and su ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tsitsipas Tops De Minaur For ATP Milan NextGen Title
- out of it and play better in the future."
During the week, the Greek beat fellow under-21s Jaume Munar, Frances Tiafoe, Hubert Hurkacz. In the semifinals Friday, he beat Andrey Rublev.
Last year, in the inaugural event Hyeon Chung beat Andrey Rublev. ...
- Federer, Djokovic Reach US Open Third Round, Kyrgios Controversy; Nadal, Delpo Back
- look ominous cruising past Denis Kudla 6-3, 6-1, 7-6(4).
And Marin Cilic dropped just two games in a 6-2, 6-0, 6-0 blowout over Hurbert Hurkacz.
Alexander Zverev how no problems facing a second lucky loser in a comfortable win over Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 6-4, 6-2.
"This was alway...
- Young Ousts Wawrinka In Washington; Murray v Edmund Today; Delpo Opens Play In Los Cabos
- Malek Jaziri 6-2 before rains halted play for a final time late Tuesday.
On tap Wednesday, local favorite Frances Tiafoe tackles Hubert Hurkacz. John Isner opens play against Noah Rubin. Nick Kyrgios, Denis Shapovalov, Hyeon Chung, Andrey Rublev and Stefanos Tsitsipas are also on co...
- Nadal, Del Potro Dominate At French Open, Shapovalov Upset; Monfils v Goffin Fri.
- win over Pablo Cuevas.
No. 3 seed Marin Cilic has a much tougher day than predicted, fighting in four sets to fend off Pol Hubert Hurkacz 6-2, 6-2, 6-7(3), 7-5.
"I felt that I just took my foot off the gas and just gave him a little bit more room to breathe," Cilic said. "I...
- Djokovic Advances In 3 While Zverev, Dimitrov, Nishikori Survive In 5 At French Open
- turned out to be quite a wild Wednesday as the second round began at the French Open. Novak Djokovic was the star attraction and the former champion wasn't on par but managed to get through a tough Jaume Munar 7-6(1), 6-4, 6-4.
Rafa's protege Munar hung right with Djokovic, breaki...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- beat No. 318-ranked Pole Michal Przysiezny 6-7(4), 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-3. Mayer on the first day straight-setted No. 602-ranked Pole Hubert Hurkacz, and Argentine Guido Pella beat Przysiezny in straights. Argentina will next travel to Italy.
ITALY d. SWITZERLAND 5-0
No Roger Federer...
Recent fan comments for Hubert Hurkacz: