Hubert Hurkacz - News and More
- Nationality: POL (Poland)
- Birthdate: February 11, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- Residence: Wroclaw, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Hubert Hurkacz?
Nickname is "Hubi"...Father, Krzysztof; mother, Zocia; sister, Nika...Began playing tennis at age 5 because mother used to play...Favourite shot is serve and su ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Is Primed For Another "Nole Slam"
- reason to believe I can do it again."
Djokovic, who has won eight of his last nine matches, begins play Monday in Paris against Hubert Hurkacz. ...
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- far the toughest section with Djokovic, Alexander Zverev, Borna Coric and Fabio Fognini. Djokovic will open against the dangerous Hubert Hurkacz, then maybe Sam Querrey followed by French vet Gilles Simon (or Jaume Munar). Fourth round will be tough against Coric (or perhaps Shapoval...
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Monfils In Madrid, Faces Thiem Fri; Nadal v Wawrinka
- quarterfinal will put NextGenners Alexander Zverev against Stefanos Tsitsipas. Zverev overcame a slow start to rally past Pol Hubert Hurkacz 3-6, 6-4, 6-4.
Tsitsipas eliminated Fernando Verdasco 6-3, 6-4 to win his sixth straight match. The two have split two prior meetings. ...
- Nadal Strong In Madrid Debut, Ferrer Says Farewell; Federer v Monfils Thursday
- will try to win consecutive matches at an event for a first time since Acapulco tomorrow in the third round against the tough Pol Hubert Hurkacz who beat Lucas Pouile 7-5, 6-1.
Juan Martin del Potro's 2019 clay debut didn't end with a win, but he didn't get injured. The Argentine ...
- Alexander Zverev Says Personal Problems Are Behind Him, He's Back Focusing On Tennis Again
- pic.twitter.com/JiCDlX7HC8— Jannik Schneider (@schnejan) April 28, 2019
Zverev will open play tomorrow against either Hubert Hurkacz or Roberto Bautista Agut. He's just 2-4 on the clay so far this spring.
Zverev has Madrid final and Rome title points to defend in the n...
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- think, Borna Coric, in the quarters. If Fognini doesn't get him, I think Coric does, though the Croat will have his hands full with Hubert Hurkacz to start, then Nishikori who made the finals last year.
The Pick: Coric
RAFAEL NADAL QUARTER
The King of Clay will bid for a 12th Mont...
- Federer Needs 3 Sets Again In Dubai; Hurkacz Upsets Top Seed Nishikori
Recent fan comments for Hubert Hurkacz: