Hyeon Chung - News and More
Do you like Hyeon Chung?Began playing tennis at the age of six. He was the finalist of 2013 Wimbledon Junior Championship and Gold Medalist for 2014 Asian Games Men's Doubles. His fath ... Read Full Bio
- Preview: Federer Goes for No. 10 at ATP Halle Gerry Weber Open
- winner... The all-German wildcard slate went to Max Marterer, Florian Mayer and Rudy Molleker... Pulling out of the tournament were Chung Hyeon, John Isner, Albert Ramos Vinolas and Andrey Rublev... Former champions in the field are Federer (2017,'15-13,'08,'06-03), Florian...
- Federer is Back on Grass with No. 1 in Sight This Week; Stuttgart Preview
- Yannick Maden and Rudolf Molleker... Withdrawing from the tournament were French Open semifinalist Marco Cecchinato, Peter Gojowczyk, Chung Hyeon, David Ferrer and Gael Monfils... Pouille, the lone former champ in the field, in last year's final came from a set down to defeat...
- Poll: Who's The Second Favorite Behind Nadal To Win The French Open?
- far. David Goffin is quietly playing well after injury. Marin Cilic is also in form and the from the young gen, Denis Shapovalov, Hyeon Chung, Stefanos Tsitsipas and Borna Coric will likely lead the way. The draw will be released on early Thursday afternoon ET. Who's your ...
- Nadal, Thiem on Early Collision Course in Rome; ATP Preview
- went to Matteo Berrettini, Marco Cecchinato, Andreas Seppi and Lorenzo Sonego... Withdrawing from the field were Roberto Bautista Agut, Chung Hyeon, Roger Federer, Filip Krajinovic, Nick Kyrgios, Andy Murray, Milos Raonic, Andrey Rublev, and Jo-Wilfried... Zverev is the defendi...
- Raonic Upends Dimitrov In Madrid, Del Potro Wins; Nadal v Monfils Wed.
- first round play, Roberto Bautista Agut, Borna Coric, Fernando Verdasco and Pablo Cuevas were all winners. And Robin Haase sent out Hyeon Chung. Verdasco's win over Paolo Lorenzi was his 500th of his career. On the Wednesday ticket, Rafael Nadal opens play against flying Frenchma...
- 2-Time Champ Djokovic To Meet Nishikori In Madrid Opener; Nadal Seeks 6th Title
- wunderkind Alexander Zverev who makes his Masters debut as a No. 2 seed. The 21-year-old who is in the Munich semifinals to face Hyeon Chung, is joined by his Miami conquerer John Isner, Jack Sock and Fabio Fognini. But Zverev could open against the Greek teen Stefanos Tsitsipas....
- Cilic Dumps Edmund To Reach Australian Open Final; Federer v Chung Friday
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters In Australia
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- Federer Beats Berdych Again At Australian Open, Chung Stops Sandgren
- Zverev Dominates Kyrgios, Big Men Roll In Miami; QFs Up Wed With Del Potro, Chung
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)