Hyeon Chung - News and More
Do you like Hyeon Chung?Began playing tennis at the age of six. He was the finalist of 2013 Wimbledon Junior Championship and Gold Medalist for 2014 Asian Games Men's Doubles. His fath ... Read Full Bio
- Djokovic, Del Potro Open Play Friday In Miami; Shapovalov Avoids Choke
- stay healthy during the whole season. That's my biggest goal.” Seeds Marin Cilic, Kei Nishikori, John Isner, Milos Raonic and Hyeon Chung are also in action. Yesterday, as the first round wrapped up, Thanasi Kokkinakis set a Saturday date with Roger Federer after pounding C...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- John Isner. In the quarters, David Goffin is coming back from an eye injury, Roberto Bautista Agut is in the mix but I like this Hyeon Chung. In heavy, humid conditions, I think the Korean can hit through the court, beat RBA, beat Jared Donaldson in the fourth then take out Isner...
- Federer Pulls Away From Chung At Indian Wells, Keeps #1 Ranking; Del Potro Today
- Federer kept his record perfect on the year getting past a Hyeon Chung 7-5, 6-1 to advance to his 10th Indian Wells semifinal. In a rematch of their Australian Open semifinal in which Chung withdrew in the second, Federer came out quickly jumping out to a 3-0 lead. But Chung,...
- Federer v Chung As QFs Begin At Indian Wells; Del Po, Raonic Play Friday
- Federer will get another look and the young Korean phenom Hyeon Chung tonight in the quarterfinals. In January in their Australian Open semifinal, Chung had to retire in the second set due to a debilitating blister on his left foot. A healthier Chung relishes a chance at redempt...
- Big Men Del Potro, Querrey, Raonic Advance At Indian Wells, Cilic Out; Federer Leads 4th RD Wed.
- today, Roger Federer returns hoping to up his win streak to 15 against Frenchman Jeremy Chardy. Australian Open semifinalist Hyeon Chung challenges Pablo Cuevas, former semifinalist Pablo Carreno Busta tests US Open finalist Kevin Anderson and the hot-handed Borna Coric tries...
- Federer Flies Into Indian Wells 4th RD, Fritz Wins Again; Del Potro v Ferrer Today
- I’m a much better player now.” Kevin Anderson and Pablo Carreno Busta also advanced, as did Australian Open semifinalist Hyeon Chung who ousted Tomas Berdych 6-4, 6-4. Dominic Thiem had to retire to Pablo Cuevas down 6-3, 4-6, 2-4 in the third with a right foot injury....
- Cilic Dumps Edmund To Reach Australian Open Final; Federer v Chung Friday
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters In Australia
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- Federer Beats Berdych Again At Australian Open, Chung Stops Sandgren
- Murray Survives Ramos Threat In Barcelona, Rafa Runs Away From Chung
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)