Hyeon Chung - News and More
Do you like Hyeon Chung?Began playing tennis at the age of six. He was the finalist of 2013 Wimbledon Junior Championship and Gold Medalist for 2014 Asian Games Men's Doubles. His fath ... Read Full Bio
- Federer, Djokovic Move Closer To US Open QF, Zverev Out; Nadal, Delpo Sun.
- obviously done well in Paris, but not at the other Grand Slams this year maybe for different reasons. I mean, Australia, I played against Chung, who played very well. Wimbledon I was still recovering from an injury. Here I played a good opponent. Just couldn't find my best game toda...
- 2018 US Open Seeds: French Champs Halep, Nadal No. 1s; Serena Gets Bump
- States 19. Roberto Bautista Agut, Spain 20. Borna Coric, Croatia 21. Kei Nishikori, Japan 22. Marco Cecchinato, Italy 23. Hyeon Chung, South Korea 24. Damir Dzumhur, Bosnia and Herzegovina 25. Milos Raonic, Canada 26. Richard Gasquet, France 27. Karen Khachanov, Russia...
- Rain Wreaks Havoc In Cincinnati; Federer Scheduled Twice Fri, Djokovic-Dimitrov To Finish
- and only three of those were on the men's side. Juan Martin del Potro was still a round behind but he quickly took care of Hyeon Chung 6-2, 6-3. He was scheduled to play later against Nick Kyrgios but that was cancelled. "I am happy to beat these young players," del Potr...
- Djokovic Overcomes Slow Start In Rainy Cincy, Zverev Stays Winless; Federer Returns Thurs
- Goffin. After a lengthy rain delay mid-afternoon, a final deluge just before 11pm finished off play as Juan Martin del Potro and Hyeon Chung never got started after warmup. More in is in the forecast for third round Thursday. If the weather allows, 7-time champion Roger Federe...
- Federer Wins In Summer Debut; Djokovic, Delpo, Wawrinka v Nishikori Wed.
- today against the steady David Goffin who overcame three set points in the first to win 7-5, 6-3. Australian Open semifinalist Hyeon Chung kept Jack Sock in a downward spiral with a 2-6, 6-1, 6-2 over the American. Sock, who was bothered by a back issue, has now lost his last e...
- Djokovic, Wawrinka Monday Winners In Cincinnati, Murray Out; Federer Set For Summer Debut
- can play a good tournament.” 2017 finalist Nick Kyrgios and his bad hip will take on Denis Kudla. Australian Open semifinalist Hyeon Chung challenges the reeling Jack Sock. Fellow Melbourne semifinalist Kyle Edmund faces Shapovalov. And Greek phenom Stefanos Tsitsipas takes on ...
- Cilic Dumps Edmund To Reach Australian Open Final; Federer v Chung Friday
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters In Australia
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- Federer Beats Berdych Again At Australian Open, Chung Stops Sandgren
- Zverev Dominates Kyrgios, Big Men Roll In Miami; QFs Up Wed With Del Potro, Chung
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)