Hyeon Chung - News and More
- Nationality: KOR (Korea)
- Birthdate: May 19, 1996
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Suwon, Korea
- Residence: Suwon, Korea
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: RIGHT-HANDED
- Coach: Yong Il Yoon
Do you like Hyeon Chung?
Began playing tennis at the age of six. He was the finalist of 2013 Wimbledon Junior Championship and Gold Medalist for 2014 Asian Games Men's Doubles. His fath ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Down 61 41 To Milos Raonic, Alexander Zverev Decided It Was Time To Destroy His Racquets
- won a Grand Slam or reached even a semifinal. And now with players like Stefanos Tsitsipas and Frances Tiafoe scoring big wins, plus Hyeon Chung a year ago, the expectations continue to rise.
The 21-year-old Zverev is playing better in the third round. ...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
- few little points that could have changed the match."
Raonic now meets Pierre-Hugues Herbert who dispatched 2018 semifinalist Hyeon Chung in four sets.
"He's played well," Raonic said of the Frenchman. "Two very good wins over Sam and over Chung. I think we're going to try ...
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- the Canadian has won the last two, both in Slams at the 2018 US Open and the 2016 Australian.
Alexander Zverev, Kei Nishikori, Hyeon Chung and Dominic Thien are also on the docket.
THURSDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Rod Laver Arena
From 11:00am AEDT
V. Kuzmova v E. Svitoli...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- smacked 30 aces and lost just six points on first serve. The former semifinalist never lost serve.
Ivo Karlovic, Borna Coric and Hyeon Chung, who came from two sets down to deny Bradley Klahn, were also winners. And Dominic Thiem was up early on Benoit Paire in the last match of ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- him to beat Milos Raonic who takes oout Nick Kyrgios in his opener. From there, he knocks out last year's surprise semifinalist Hyeon Chung and then eliminates Zverev to make the quarters. And I'm going crazy here, from a very weak bottom quarter home to Dominic Thiem (strugglin...
- Australian Open Seeds Announced: Djokovic, Halep Lead Way
- Nikoloz (GEO)
20 Dimitrov, Grigor (BUL)
21 Goffin, David (BEL)
22 Bautista Agut, Roberto (ESP)
23 Carreno Busta, Pablo (ESP)
24 Chung, Hyeon (KOR)
25 Shapovalov, Denis (CAN)
26 Verdasco, Fernando (ESP)
27 de Minaur, Alex (AUS)
28 Pouille, Lucas (FRA)
29 Simon, Gilles ...
- Cilic Dumps Edmund To Reach Australian Open Final; Federer v Chung Friday
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer Into 30th Grand Slam Final After Chung Retires With Blisters In Australia
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- Federer Beats Berdych Again At Australian Open, Chung Stops Sandgren
- Zverev Dominates Kyrgios, Big Men Roll In Miami; QFs Up Wed With Del Potro, Chung
Recent fan comments for Hyeon Chung: