Isabella Holland - News and More
Do you like Isabella Holland?
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- and it's game over man -- a 3-0 Dutch sweep. "The thing is that throughout this whole tie, everything was going to the side of Holland," Kuznetsova said. "Everything -- line calls, net cords, drop shots -- everything was going perfectly for them. I was unable to play my bes...
- Djokovic Survives Tumble At Wimbledon While Murray Cruises; Federer, Nadal Return Saturday
- blasted Den Bosch Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2, 6-3, 6-2. "He (Roberto) has won a lot of matches lately, winning on grass last week in Holland," said Murray. "He has made a lot of improvements and fights very hard. I hung in some of the games, so I am happy to get it done in straig...
- Andy Murray Hopes Lebron James Stays In Miami!
- Murray. "I practiced with him. I practiced with him quite a lot. He's a very good player. He won the tournament last week on the grass in Holland. He doesn't play like a lot of the Spanish guys. He plays very flat. Not much topspin. "The grass courts suit his game pretty well. He'...
- Spaniards Bautista Agut, Lopez Collect ATP Grass Titles
- 3-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut captured his first career title at the Topshelf Open in Holland Saturday, in the final beating unseeded German Benjamin Becker 2-6, 7-6(2), 6-4. "I was trying to not think too much and play my game point by point," the Spaniard said....
- American Grass Sweep of Pre-Wimbledon Titles for Keys, Vandeweghe
- career titles, days before play kicks off at the All England Club in Wimbledon. Vandeweghe, a qualifier at the Topshelf Open in Holland, topped two seeds in the main draw en route to defeating China's unseeded Jie Zheng 6-2, 6-4 in the final. Key was the big American's se...
- ATP Releases 2015 Schedule, Finally There Are THREE Weeks Between French And Wimbledon
- become a ATP 500 level tournaments starting next year. And Stuttgart will move from clay to grass, sliding the week before Queen's with Holland. Nottingham, which had been a Challenger event, returns the week before Wimbledon. Among other quirks for U.S. tennis fans, the Australi...
- Roger Federer Interview - Wimbledon, June 20
- good chance. Now you never know what's going to happen there. It all comes down to the last match. Argentina, seems like they're solid. Holland are the first that's qualified I think right now. No, I think Switzerland has the best chance, you know. That's how it looks like for the ...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - Miami, Apr 2
- Safina and Zvonareva?JELENA JANKOVIC: I played Safina, last time was in Charleston in finals where I won. No, last time was on grass in Holland, and I won that one as well.But there, I think both of the players Zvonareva and Safina are tough players, solid players. I really have to ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)