Ivan Dodig - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: January 02, 1985
- Birthplace: Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Martin Stepanek
- 2013 Final Ranking: 33
Do you like Ivan Dodig?
|Began playing at age eight...Father, Tomislav; mother, Davorka; brothers Zeljko and Mladen who both work as tennis coach...Speaks Croatian and English...Enjoys ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- D. Thiem (AUT) vs K. Anderson (RSA)
 M. Cilic (CRO) vs I. Karlovic (CRO)
 G. Monfils (FRA) vs V. Pospisil (CAN)
 I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Melo (BRA) vs [PR] M. Cilic (CRO) / M. Draganja (CRO) ...
- Davis Cup Quarterfinal Capsules: Heroics from Britain, Croatia
- U.S. team, until it wasn't.
Leading 2-0 after Day 1, the U.S. saw a rare Bryan brothers loss on Saturday to Croats Marin Cilic and Ivan Dodig, then the visitors turned it on Sunday when Cilic overpowered Isner in straight sets, and Day 1 hero Jack Sock was beaten in four sets by B...
- Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner Among Stars In Davis Cup QFs This Weekend
- the first time since 2012
Jack Sock (USA) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
John Isner (USA) v Borna Coric (CRO)
Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA) v Ivan Dodig/Marin Draganja (CRO)
John Isner (USA) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
Jack Sock (USA) v Borna Coric (CRO) ...
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- were No. 8 Dominic Thiem working past German Florian Mayer 7-5, 6-4, 6-4, and No. 10 Tomas Berdych avoiding a five-setter with Croat Ivan Dodig 7-6(5), 5-7, 6-1, 7-6(2).
Thiem's win was revenge for earlier this month in the semifinals of Halle where Mayer bested him.
"I had a ...
- Murray Muddles Through Again in 5 At French Open! Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday
- of the U.S. 6-1, 7-6(3), 6-3.
Nishikori lines up a mouth-watering meeting with unseeded Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, who beat Ivan Dodig 6-2, 6-1, 6-3.
The defending champ Wawrinka will next face No. 30 seed Jeremy Chardy.
"I'm happy to get through in three sets," Wawri...
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- Nikoloz Basilashvili in four, wildcard Bjorn Fratangelo winning the all-American battle against Sam Querrey in four, and Croat Ivan Dodig sending out veteran Mikhail Youzhny in five.
Tuesday's matches of note at Roland Garros include (2) Murray vs. The Worm to finish, (1) N...
- Serena, Djokovic Take the Heat, Dodig Doesn't at Aussie Open; X-Notes
Recent fan comments for Ivan Dodig:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)