Ivan Dodig - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: January 02, 1985
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Martin Stepanek
Do you like Ivan Dodig?
Began playing at age eight...Father, Tomislav; mother, Davorka; brothers Zeljko and Mladen who both work as tennis coach...Speaks Croatian and English...Enjoys ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Cilic, Croats Roll French for 2nd Davis Cup Win
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in straight sets.
France stayed in the match on Saturday when Pierre-Hughes Herbert and Nicolas Mahut defeated Ivan Dodig and Mate Pavic of Croatia in four sets.
It was the fifth different Davis Cup champion in five years since the Czech Republic won consecu...
- Croatia Visits France For Davis Cup Title This Weekend; Cilic, Coric, Tsonga Headline
- last title of the 2018 men's tennis season is at stake this weekend in Lille, France when the host French team welcomes Croatia for the Davis Cup title.
France is seeking an 11th Davis Cup title, and second straight while Croatia is bidding for a second after 2005.
The home ...
- Croatia at France in Davis Cup Final, World Group Playoffs Results
- up 2-0. On Day 2 Mike Bryan and Ryan Harrison kept the U.S. in it with a grinding 7-5, 7-6(6), 1-6, 6-7(5), 7-6(5) victory over Ivan Dodig and Mate Pavic.
Croatia, which lost in the 2016 final to Argentina, is looking for a first title since 2005 when Ivan Ljubicic and Mario...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- what could be final round in this tradition format, the Davis Cup semifinals have already gotten underway in Europe.
Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to his knee issues as Spain will go to France. Picking up the slack in Lille will be Pablo Carreno Busta and Roberto Bautista Agu...
- Nadal and Spain Survive Marathon, Davis Cup World Group Semifinals Set
- country's lone point when he upset Borna Coric 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-2 in the second singles on Friday to even the tie at 1-1. Croats Ivan Dodig/Nikola Mektic won the Saturday doubles, defeating Timur Khabibulin/Aleksandr Nedovyesov 6-7(2), 6-4, 6-4, 6-2.
In the September semifina...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- first-ever Davis Cup semifinal.
R1: Marin Cilic (CRO) v Dmitry Popko (KAZ)
R2: Borna Coric (CRO) v Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ)
R3: Ivan Dodig/Nikola Mektic (CRO) v Timur Khabibulin/Aleksandr Nedovyesov (KAZ)
R4: Marin Cilic (CRO) v Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ)
R5: Borna Coric (CRO) v...
- Serena, Djokovic Take the Heat, Dodig Doesn't at Aussie Open; X-Notes
Recent fan comments for Ivan Dodig: