Ivan Dodig - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: January 02, 1985
- Birthplace: Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Martin Stepanek
- 2013 Final Ranking: 33
Do you like Ivan Dodig?
|Began playing at age eight...Father, Tomislav; mother, Davorka; brothers Zeljko and Mladen who both work as tennis coach...Speaks Croatian and English...Enjoys ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Bros Close Gap v Argentina, Will Del Potro Be Fit Sunday? Cilic Looks To Close Out France
- del Potro will be asked to win it for Argentina against either Kyle Edmund or maybe Dan Evans.
In Croatia, Marin Cilic and Ivan Dodig toppled the favorites Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert 7-6, 5-7, 7-6, 6-3 to give Croatia a 2-1 lead over France going into the Sund...
- Davis Cup SFs: Andy Murray v Juan Martin Del Potro Friday; Rafael Nadal Travels To India
- Cosic Hall, Zadar, CRO – hard (indoors)
Borna Coric vs Richard Gasquet
Marin Cilic vs Lucas Pouille
Ivan Dodig/Marin Draganja vs Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut
Marin Cilic vs Richard Gasquet
Borna Coric vs Lucas Pouille ...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- D. Thiem (AUT) vs K. Anderson (RSA)
 M. Cilic (CRO) vs I. Karlovic (CRO)
 G. Monfils (FRA) vs V. Pospisil (CAN)
 I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Melo (BRA) vs [PR] M. Cilic (CRO) / M. Draganja (CRO) ...
- Davis Cup Quarterfinal Capsules: Heroics from Britain, Croatia
- U.S. team, until it wasn't.
Leading 2-0 after Day 1, the U.S. saw a rare Bryan brothers loss on Saturday to Croats Marin Cilic and Ivan Dodig, then the visitors turned it on Sunday when Cilic overpowered Isner in straight sets, and Day 1 hero Jack Sock was beaten in four sets by B...
- Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner Among Stars In Davis Cup QFs This Weekend
- the first time since 2012
Jack Sock (USA) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
John Isner (USA) v Borna Coric (CRO)
Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA) v Ivan Dodig/Marin Draganja (CRO)
John Isner (USA) v Marin Cilic (CRO)
Jack Sock (USA) v Borna Coric (CRO) ...
- Federer Smacks Down Teaching Pro; Djokovic Wins, Thurs. Previews
- were No. 8 Dominic Thiem working past German Florian Mayer 7-5, 6-4, 6-4, and No. 10 Tomas Berdych avoiding a five-setter with Croat Ivan Dodig 7-6(5), 5-7, 6-1, 7-6(2).
Thiem's win was revenge for earlier this month in the semifinals of Halle where Mayer bested him.
"I had a ...
- Serena, Djokovic Take the Heat, Dodig Doesn't at Aussie Open; X-Notes
Recent fan comments for Ivan Dodig:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)