Ivan Navarro - News and More
Do you like Ivan Navarro?PERSONALBegan playing tennis at age four and has practiced in Alicante all his life...Father, Remigio, works in a litography...Mother, Rosa, is a school teacher ... Read Full Bio
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- 6-7(1), 6-2, 6-2. Due to the rain delay, Venus Williams vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia, Shelby Rogers vs. Daria Kasatkina and Carla Suarez Navarro and Julia Goerges were still battling at midnight, while No. 1 Angie Kerber and Duan Ying-Ying were just taking he court. Matches to loo...
- Halep, Keys Make Successful Returns to WTA Tour at Indian Wells
- Samantha Stosur, American Lauren Davis who upended No. 22 Anastasija Sevastova, Czech Katerina Siniakova who toppled No. 23 Carla Suarez Navarro, France's Pauline Parmentier who downed No. 27 Yulia Putintseva, Japan's Naomi Osaka who defeated No. 30 Zhang Shuai, and China's Peng Shua...
- Svitolina Looks for 2nd Straight Title at Kuala Lumpur; Sao Paulo; WTA Previews
- WTA MALAYSIAN OPEN Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; surface: hard Seeds: Elina Svitolina, Carla Suarez Navarro, Caroline Garcia, Peng Shuai, Duan Yingying, Wang Qiang, Elise Mertens, Cagla Buyukakcay Floaters: none Notes: Top 10er as of Monday Svitolina is coming off the w...
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- Eugenie Bouchard, Alize Cornet, Sara Errani, Simona Halep, Karin Knapp, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Monica Niculescu, and Carla Suarez Navarro...Errani beat Strycova in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Radwanska (2012) and Wozniacki (2011)...Justine Henin won the ...
- Kerber, Pliskova Lead 5 of Top 10 at WTA Premier Qatar Total Open in Doha
- from the event were Johanna Konta, former two-time runner-up Svetlana Kuznetsova (abdominal injury) and last year's champion Carla Suarez Navarro (right shoulder)..."I am sad to announce that I am not able to participate in the Qatar Total Open this year," Kuzy said. "My doctors have ...
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- of the American Crawford. "Today, I had to concentrate and wait for my opportunity." A Top 10 casualty was No. 10 Carla Suarez Navarro, who was ousted by Romanian Sorana Cirstea 7-6(1), 6-3. Also upset-minded were American Alison Riske who beat No. 20 Zhang Shuai 7-6(7),...
- Serena Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 27
- their daughter in tennis. Q. Will you bring the concept of revenge to the next match? Because you said that when you were playing against Navarro, I think. SERENA WILLIAMS: No, I mean, my concept is just to do the best I can and stay focused. Q. How have you found the support from t...
- Taylor Dent Inteview - US Open, Sept 4
- I had to show my appreciation to them more than just giving the traditional wave. I wanted to say something to them. Q. Did you expect Navarro to play in that style?TAYLOR DENT: Yeah, I heard beforehand. I've been away from the game for so long that I don't know a lot of these guys...
- Sharapova Back To No. 2, Plays Surprising Suarez Navarro In Rome Final
- Serena Bagels Suarez Navarro For 8th Miami Open Title; Stays Perfect In 2015
- Desert Finals: Stan Wawrinka v Marcos Baghdatis In Dubai, Jelena Ostapenko v Carla Suarez Navarro In Doha
- Serena Seeks 8th Miami Title Saturday Against The Surprising Saurez Navarro
- Berlocq, Klizan, Suarez Navarro Win ATP/WTA Titles
- Sharapova Outlasts Gassed Suarez Navarro in WTA Rome Final
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)