Ivo Karlovic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: February 28, 1979
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Zagreb, Croatia
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Ivo Karlovic?
Began playing tennis at age six...Tallest player (6'10”, 2.08m) to rank in Top 100 in history of ATP Rankings (since 1973)...Father, Vlado, works as a meteorol ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Instead, he made history cracking 67 aces in a final set tiebreak loss to the diminutive Thomas Fabbiano. Opelka's 67 is just behind Ivo Karlovic's 75 from 2017 for the all-time tournament record. But Opelka is just 21, so he'll have many, many more chances to beat it.
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- good for me tonight."
Raonic smacked 30 aces and lost just six points on first serve. The former semifinalist never lost serve.
Ivo Karlovic, Borna Coric and Hyeon Chung, who came from two sets down to deny Bradley Klahn, were also winners. And Dominic Thiem was up early on Benoi...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- Nishikori. The Japanese, who didn't play Australia last year because of the wrist, will have to navigate through a nice section with Ivo Karlovic, Phil Kohlschreiber and then maybe Fabio Fognini in his path to get to the quarters. That's pretty good, but that's probably as far as it g...
- Anderson Topples Karlovic For Pune Title In Tallest ATP Final
- India, where we saw the tallest final in the Open Era. And not surprisingly, it was won in three tiebreakers as Kevin Anderson downed Ivo Karlovic 7-6(4), 6-7(2), 7-6(5).
"It was really close. It could have gone either way," said Anderson. "Obviously I am very pleased to have gone o...
- Djokovic Not Agut Enough, Falls To Spaniard In Doha Shocker
- the season and everything will be extremely long."
In Pune, top seed Kevin Anderson will collide with 39-year-old fellow giant Ivo Karlovic in the tallest final ever in ATP history. ...
- Isner Goes for 5th ATP Atlanta Open Title as US Open Series Begins; Preview
- Hyeon Chung, Matthew Ebden, Frances Tiafoe, Jeremy Chardy, Mischa Zverev, Ryan Harrison
Floaters: Alex Minaur, Tim Smyczek, Ivo Karlovic, Ramkumar Ramanathan
Isner defends his title, and is one of the Top 4 seeds receiving opening-round byes...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- of the world and the players who are in the top are players who plays from the baseline.Â Is true is not easy play against Isner, against Karlovic, against Raonic, but we will see if that is the right way to be in the top.Â I don't know.Â Q.Â Is there anything that you notice from yo...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- are playing well, everything comes together, no? When you are playing bad, is important win matches.Q. Just talk about your next match. Karlovic is always a difficult challenge, and I suppose you have to raise your level against him.RAFAEL NADAL: Everybody knows Karlovic, so nothing ...
- Federer Craps Out to Karlovic in Cincinnati
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Nadal Barely Survives Karlovic; Murray v Isner Thursday at ATP Shanghai
- Karlovic Crushes a Record 55 Aces in Loss to Hewitt at French Open
- Murray Wins In Three At Queen's; Ace King Karlovic Takes On Federer In Halle
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
Recent fan comments for Ivo Karlovic: