Ivo Karlovic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: February 28, 1979
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Zagreb, Croatia
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Ivo Karlovic?
Began playing tennis at age six...Tallest player (6'10”, 2.08m) to rank in Top 100 in history of ATP Rankings (since 1973)...Father, Vlado, works as a meteorol ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Murray Vie for ATP Barcelona Crown; Budapest; ATP Previews
- Nadal (2016,'13-11,'09-05) and Robredo (2004).
GAZPROM HUNGARIAN OPEN
Budapest, Hungary; surface: clay
Seeds: Lucas Pouille, Ivo Karlovic, Fabio Fognini, Fernando Verdasco, Gilles Simon, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Diego Schwartzman
Floaters: Borna Coric
Notes: A firs...
- Federer Derails Del Potro, Tall Men Tumble In Miami; Men's 4R Tuesday Inc. Nadal
- five of the last six points.
Isner wasn't the only tall man to fall to a youngster in a final set breaker. Nick Kyrgios did it Ivo Karlovic knocking down the Croatian 6-4, 6-7(4), 7-6(2).
Kyrgios moves on to meet David Goffin who needed three sets to beat Diego Schwartzman. K...
- Nadal Recovers After Bagel; Monday Miami Features Federer v Del Potro
- Juan Martin del Potro, (16) Alexander Zverev vs. (18) John Isner, (1) Stan Wawrinka vs. Malek Jaziri, and (12) Nick Kyrgios vs. (17) Ivo Karlovic.
Federer leads Del Potro 15-5 in their head-to-head. However, the two haven't played since the 2013 ATP Finals won by Federer in three.
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- Stan to reach the quarters. And there he gets a rematch with Nick Kyrgios. If he's healthy, which he should be, Kyrgios gets through Ivo Karlovic, David Goffin and then beats Zverev again to earn his second straight trip to the Miami semifinals.
The Pick: Nick Kyrgios
- Pospisil Shocks Murray in 2nd Rd. at Indian Wells; Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Today
- Saturday were Italy's Fabio Fognini outlasting No. 7 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-4; Japan's Yoshihito Nishioka defeating No. 19 Ivo Karlovic 6-4, 6-3; and Serbia's Dusan Lajovic edging No. 30 Feliciano Lopez 6-2, 4-6, 7-6(2).
Matches to look for on Sunday in Indian Wells are (...
- Loaded Mexican Open with Djokovic, Nadal, More; Previews
- vs. his American compatriot Johnson, (3) Cilic vs. the unpredictable (WC) Dolgopolov, and (2) Nadal vs. the streaking older Zverev...Ivo Karlovic, Milos Raonic and Alexander Zverev withdrew from the field...Wildcards were awarded to Djokovic, Dolgopolov, American Ernesto Escobedo, and...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- of the world and the players who are in the top are players who plays from the baseline.Â Is true is not easy play against Isner, against Karlovic, against Raonic, but we will see if that is the right way to be in the top.Â I don't know.Â Q.Â Is there anything that you notice from yo...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- are playing well, everything comes together, no? When you are playing bad, is important win matches.Q. Just talk about your next match. Karlovic is always a difficult challenge, and I suppose you have to raise your level against him.RAFAEL NADAL: Everybody knows Karlovic, so nothing ...
- Federer Craps Out to Karlovic in Cincinnati
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Nadal Barely Survives Karlovic; Murray v Isner Thursday at ATP Shanghai
- Karlovic Crushes a Record 55 Aces in Loss to Hewitt at French Open
- Murray Wins In Three At Queen's; Ace King Karlovic Takes On Federer In Halle
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
Recent fan comments for Ivo Karlovic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)