Ivo Karlovic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: February 28, 1979
- Birthplace: Zagreb, Croatia
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 78
Do you like Ivo Karlovic?
| Began playing tennis at age six...Tallest player (6'10”, 2.08m) to rank in Top 100 in history of ATP Rankings (since 1973)...Father, Vlado, works as a meteorol ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
17. Bernard Tomic, Australia
18. Pablo Cuevas, Uruguay
19. Steve Johnson, United States
20. John Isner, United States
21. Ivo Karlovic, Croatia
22. Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria
23. Kevin Anderson, South Africa
24. Lucas Pouille, France
25. Philipp Kohlschreiber, Germany
- Andy Murray: It Was Amazing To Win A Gold Medal, But It Was Really Hard
- the place where he won his first Masters in 2008. He'll put his career-best 18-match win streak on the line tonight against either Ivo Karlovic or Juan Monaco.
- Rain Ravages Cincinnati, First Round Matches Still To Be Completed; Murray, Nadal Wednesday
- here to try my best and I am here to play at the highest level that I could."
Murray's opponent is still to be determined between Ivo Karlovic and Juan Monaco. Nadal meets Pablo Cuevas who beat the Spaniard earlier this year in Rio in three sets. Australian Open champ Kerber is als...
- Cincinnati Men's Draw Preview: Who's Playing? Andy Murray? Rafael Nadal? Kei Nishikori?
- is it...
Andy Murray Quarter
Assuming both play, Murray and Nishikori meet in the quarters. Murray has a tough opener against Ivo Karlovic. That's a more than losable match. And Murray could very well lose it! Then maybe Kevin Anderson in the third. Nishikori should get by Tayl...
- Ivo Karlovic Beats Feliciano Lopez To Win Los Cabos, Returns To The Top 20
- Karlovic seems to be getting better with age. Earlier today at the inaugural event in Los Cabos, Mexico, the 37-year-old won his eighth career title beating Feliciano Lopez 7-6(5), 6-2.
"It was a difficult match in the beginning," said Karlovic. "He was playing really well. I was ...
- Milos Raonic: Winning The Canadian Open Would Be One Of The More Significant Achievements I'd Like To Reach
Raonic made the finals at the Canadian Open Montreal in 2013 losing to Rafael Nadal. But last year fell in his opener to Ivo Karlovic. ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- of the world and the players who are in the top are players who plays from the baseline.Â Is true is not easy play against Isner, against Karlovic, against Raonic, but we will see if that is the right way to be in the top.Â I don't know.Â Q.Â Is there anything that you notice from yo...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- are playing well, everything comes together, no? When you are playing bad, is important win matches.Q. Just talk about your next match. Karlovic is always a difficult challenge, and I suppose you have to raise your level against him.RAFAEL NADAL: Everybody knows Karlovic, so nothing ...
- Federer Craps Out to Karlovic in Cincinnati
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Nadal Barely Survives Karlovic; Murray v Isner Thursday at ATP Shanghai
- Karlovic Crushes a Record 55 Aces in Loss to Hewitt at French Open
- Murray Wins In Three At Queen's; Ace King Karlovic Takes On Federer In Halle
- Djokovic Needs Three In Beijing; Murray Survives 18 Aces From Karlovic In Tokyo
Recent fan comments for Ivo Karlovic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)