Ivo Karlovic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia )
- Birthdate: February 28, 1979
- Birthplace: Zagreb, Croatia
- Residence: Zagreb, Croatia
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 78
Do you like Ivo Karlovic?
| Began playing tennis at age six...Tallest player (6'10”, 2.08m) to rank in Top 100 in history of ATP Rankings (since 1973)...Father, Vlado, works as a meteorol ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
- Lapentti, and Colombia's Alejandro Gonzalez...Pulling from the event were Marco Cecchinato, Andreas "Don't Be A" Haider-Maurer, and Ivo Karlovic...Quito is the first of a five-tournament claycourt swing through Latin America...Last year Estrella Burgos won his first career title in t...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- yourself, expect the warm days like this and accept them, as well."
The bit of zen heat strategy could have benefited No. 22 seed Ivo Karlovic and American Sam Querrey, two of the higher-profile players retiring from matches on Monday in Melbourne.
No. 3 Roger Federer was anothe...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Roger Federer Lands In Novak Djokovic's Half; Can Rafael Nadal Make A Run?
- but neither guy has been in form of late, however if someone like Tsonga gets hot one never knows. Otherwise, maybe someone like Karlovic or Tsonga sneak a set, that's about all I see Novak dropping before the semifinals. There are some names there, but Djokovic is just playin...
- Ferrer Leads 2 Top 10ers in Auckland; Top Seed Stephens Pulls from Ugly Hobart
- New Zealand; Surface: hard
Seeds: David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, John Isner, Kevin Anderson, Benoit Paire, Fabio Fognini, Ivo Karlovic, Roberto Bautista Agut
Floaters: Jack Sock, Vasek Pospisil, Sam Querrey
Notes: Two Top 10ers in the field with the four-time champ Fe...
- Any Chance Rafael Nadal Beats Novak Djokovic Saturday In The Doha Final?
- Doha title, Rafa has. So maybe that plays a role.
But Djokovic has been just so dominant. It's his 16th straight final since that Ivo Karlovic loss in Doha a year ago. And even when Nadal is at his very best, he struggles with Novak. So, as I said, I hope Rafa can stay in this one....
- Novak Djokovic: There's No Guarantee How Many Slams I Will Win In 2016, Any Of Them Or All Four
- to be optimistic rather than pessimistic."
Djokovic is playing his second Doha event after losing last year in the quarterfinals to Ivo Karlovic.
"I do feel very motivated to do well in Doha because it's a new tournament for me," he said. "It's only the second time that I'm playi...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- of the world and the players who are in the top are players who plays from the baseline.Â Is true is not easy play against Isner, against Karlovic, against Raonic, but we will see if that is the right way to be in the top.Â I don't know.Â Q.Â Is there anything that you notice from yo...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- are playing well, everything comes together, no? When you are playing bad, is important win matches.Q. Just talk about your next match. Karlovic is always a difficult challenge, and I suppose you have to raise your level against him.RAFAEL NADAL: Everybody knows Karlovic, so nothing ...
- Federer Craps Out to Karlovic in Cincinnati
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Nadal Barely Survives Karlovic; Murray v Isner Thursday at ATP Shanghai
- Karlovic Crushes a Record 55 Aces in Loss to Hewitt at French Open
- Murray Wins In Three At Queen's; Ace King Karlovic Takes On Federer In Halle
- Djokovic Needs Three In Beijing; Murray Survives 18 Aces From Karlovic In Tokyo
Recent fan comments for Ivo Karlovic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)