James Duckworth - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: January 21, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Brent Larkham
Do you like James Duckworth?
Father, David is a surgeon... Mother, Karen is retired...Brother, Nick, and Sister, Kate, are both students...Started playing tennis at the age of 7... Nicknam ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Berdych, Querrey Headline 2nd-year ATP Event in Los Cabos, Mexico
- of up-and-comers...
Wildcards were awarded to Berdych, Kokkinakis and Mexico's Manuel Sanchez...Withdrawing from the field were James Duckworth, Víctor Estrella Burgos and Karen Khachanov...
In last year's debut for the event on the ATP calendar, Karlovic beat Lopez in the final...
- Zverev Takes Down Fritz In D.C. Teen Tussle, Isner, Monfils Advance; Thiem Upset By Melzer In Kitzbuhel
- Nadal in March 2005.
Next for Zverev is Malek Jaziri.
Top seed and 3-time finalist John Isner hit 14 aces to cruise past James Duckworth 6-3, 6-4. Seven of Isner's 10 career ATP World Tour titles have come in July or August. Last year, the big man reached the final in Washing...
- Isner, Stosur Headline Men's, Women's Fields at Washington Citi Open
- Americans qualified into the main draw in Jared Donaldson, Ernesto Escobedo, Ryan Harrison and Alex Kuznetsov, along with Aussie James Duckworth and France's Vincent Millot...Pulling out of the event were Ricardas Berankis, Tomas Berdych, Ernests Gulbis, Nick Kyrgios, and Rajeev Ram....
- Ferrer Leads Bastad; Johnson on Grass at Newport; ATP Previews
- Donald Young
Floaters: Jared Donaldson, Lukas Lacko
Notes: No Top 20 players in the field...Wildcards were awarded to Aussie James Duckworth and Americans Stefan Kozlov and Mackenzie McDonald...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Tough starts for seeds (8) Young vs. his ...
- Nadal Shocked, Wawrinka Gets Worm at Australian Open
- I'm going to play. If I'm serving well, playing well, aggressive, hopefully I can made it through."
Hewitt beat Aussie compatriot James Duckworth 7-6(5), 6-2, 6-4, and will try and keep his retirement tour rolling in the second round against the No. 8 seed Ferrer.
"He's like a bric...
- Djokovic Still Darling; Paire Rips Rubin After Loss at Australian Open; X-Notes
- Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco in an all-Spanish showdown, Lleyton Hewitt in his farewell tournament vs. Aussie compatriot James "Daffy" Duckworth, (2) Andy Murray vs. German riser Alexander Zverev, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. showman Dmitri Tursunov, an upset alert with Gilles Muller vs. (2...
Recent fan comments for James Duckworth:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)