James Ward - News and More
- Nationality: GBR (Great Britain)
- Birthdate: February 09, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: London, England
- Residence: London, England
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like James Ward?
Father, Jim, a taxi driver. Mother, Tina. Sister, Lauren... Starting playing tennis aged 11...Plays with†a double-handed backhand...Considers hard his favourit ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- 6-Time Champion Novak Djokovic Is Now Officially Out Of Miami With An Elbow Injury
- official, for the first time in his career Novak Djokovic will not play in the Miami Open which begins on Wednesday.
In a statement on social media today, Djokovic cited a bad elbow as the reason for his withdrawal.
"I have some very disappointing news to share with you re...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Was In A Dark Place At The End Of Last Year, Now I'm Enjoying Tennis
- Kyrgios is trying to do something last done by Andy Murray at the 2012 Olympics, and that is beat Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer back-to-back double today at Indian Wells. And it's quite an accomplishment for someone who was just a few months ago dreading the tour and dreading...
- Kerber Crashes Out Of Indian Wells To Vesnina; Muguruza v Pliskova In QF Wednesday
- World No. 1 Angelique Kerber crashed out of Indian Wells on Tuesday falling to former Wimbledon semifinalist Elena Vesnina 6-3, 6-3.
Kerber, who'll replace the injured current No. 1 Serena Williams in the top spot on Monday, is now just 9-6 on the season with only one s...
- Should Maria Sharapova Be Allowed To Get Wildcards?
- hot topic this last week in tennis has been tournaments giving Maria Sharapova wildcards into their events.
Of course her sponsor and Stuttgart was the first to do it, and since Rome and Madrid have followed suit, granting the megastar entry into their events without ranking. No...
- Berdych Beat, Huge Line-Up Tuesday at ATP Indian Wells
- Yoshihito Nishioka's stock keeps rising as the No. 70-ranked 20-year-old lucky loser on Monday saved a match point in upsetting No. 13-ranked Tomas Berdych 1-6, 7-6(5), 6-4 to move into the fourth round at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
"I tried to do ...
- A Higher Net? Rafael Nadal Hints Tennis Might Need To Make Changes In The Future
- players getting taller and stronger, Rafael Nadal suggested that in the future tennis might need to make some changes to combat faster serving.
Specifically, Nadal think the net needs to be higher to account for players just being taller.
"Is true that looking forward, you...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011¬†¬†¬† R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2¬† ¬†THE MODERATOR:¬† Questions, please.¬†Q.¬† You've heard your name called many times around the world.¬† Have you ever heard quite so intense and such a testimonial to you as tonight?¬...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Y...
- Federer, Murray Head Toward SFs, Djokovic Faces Cilic Test; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- Federer, Murray Heading Toward Final Sunday Collision?
- Novak Djokovic Slams Ballkid During Miami Final, Issues Apology Afterward [Video]
- Nadal Hand-Signals Way to 1st ATP Sportsmanship Award
- Roger Federer Named 2014 ATP Fan Favorite; Murray, Bryans, Coric Also Win Awards
- 2013 Tennis-X Awards: Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams Grab Multiple Honors
Recent fan comments for James Ward:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)