Jamie Hampton - News and More
Do you like Jamie Hampton?Coached by Ola Malmqvist ... Father was in the army; mother was a homemaker; also has a half brother and sister (much older) ... Born in Germany (father was wo ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: Novak, Andy And Rafa Will Be Tough To Beat At Wimbledon
- at Wimbledon, Roger Federer met the media, talking about his decision to skip the French, which he said hurt him very much. He also talked about the favorites to win the title and his game and his loss last year to Milos Raonic, which he revealed had nothing to do with the late...
- Players React On Social Media To Maria Sharapova's Drug Admission
- Gilles SIMON (@GillesSimon84) March 8, 2016 I do not want to see @MariaSharapova career end on an honest mistake.— Jamie Hampton (@Jamie_Hampton) March 8, 2016 @MariaSharapova handled today like a true champion. Very classy of her after an honest mistake— M...
- Tennis Community Reacts To Retirement Of Li Na
- will definitely miss Li Na, hilarity and all. A true class act! Wish her the best in the next chapters of her life. #applause— Jamie Hampton (@Jamie_Hampton) September 19, 2014 So sad hearing about Li Na' retirement.Great champion and athlete,nice and funny girl.We are g...
- No. 1s Nadal, Serena Williams Pull; ATP/WTA Previews This Week
- Kleybanova, France's Caroline Garcia and Slovak Jana Cepelova...Joining Serena with tournament withdrawals were Victoria Azarenka, Jamie Hampton, Bojana Jovanovski, Madison Keys, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Sabine Lisicki and Ekaterina Makarova...Maria Sharapova is at the Sochi Olympics sid...
- Aussie Open Women's Preview: Serena, Maria Line Up Another Final?
- starts against Swede Johanna Larsson, with a road to the semifinals likely including Su-Wei Hsieh, No. 27-seeded American Jamie Hampton, No. 13 Sloane Stephens or No. 19 Svetlana Kuznetsova, then in the quarters the wily No. 5 seed Aggie Radwanska. Other threats in the bo...
- Del Potro in Sydney; ATP/WTA Tennis Previews
- and (3) Errani vs. buddy Vinci in an all-Italian...Wildcards went to Aussie Jarmila Gajdosova and Croat Ajla Tomljanovic...American Jamie Hampton (hip) pulled from the event...Radwanska beat Cibulkova in last year's final...Radwanska (2013) is the lone former champ in the field...Radw...
- Tsvetana Pironkova Interview - Wimbledon, June 29
- Pironkova InterviewWimbledonTuesday, 29 June 2010Q. You said on your way off court you hoped it would be mentioned on the news back home. How will this be taken back there? TSVETANA PIRONKOVA: Well, I received quite a few phone calls. Everyone was so happy and excited....
- Andy Murray Interview - Wimbledon, July 1
- Murray InterviewWimbledonWednesday, 1 July 2009 Q. What was your verdict on that performance? ANDY MURRAY: I thought the second and third sets were very good. The first set I served very well, but made quite a lot of mistakes from the back. Hit the ball pretty short. Yea...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)