Jan Hernych - News and More
Do you like Jan Hernych?Began playing tennis at age nine and played hockey until he was 16...Father, Emil is a lawyer and mother, Maria works in his father's law office...Has one olde ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer Now Has 2 Career Double Bagels, More Than Nadal And Djokovic Combined [Chart]
- Bram (3 bagel) 2006 Newport - Kendrick Roger Federer 2 2013 Halle - Zverev 2005 TMC - Gaudio Novak Djokovic 1 2009 Basel - Hernych Rafael Nadal 0 ...
- Federer Wins Grass Opener In Halle, Haas v Gulbis Thursday; Murray Rained Out In Queen's
- I feel that I definitely have better chances here." In other results, acrobatic Gael Monfils advanced to the quarterfinals beating Jan Hernych. Afterward, the Frenchman revealed that he won't play Wimbledon. Because of a poor ranking a few months ago, Monfils didn't make the main d...
- Tomic, Stosur Mark Aussie Exit from Australian Open; Raonic Rises
- Maybe in the season I will feel better and better every day." Dolgopolov will next face No. 4 Robin Soderling, who dismissed Jan Hernych in straights. Other winners were No. 5 Andy Murray putting a beating on No. 32 Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, allowing the Spaniard only...
- Roddick Hurts Haase, Federer Returns to Form; Will Youth be Served Saturday at the Australian Open?
- faces former Australian Open finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Also tomorrow, it’s Marin Cilic v. John Isner, Robin Soderling v. Jan Hernych, Jurgen Melzer v. Marcos Baghdatis and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez v. Andy Murray. TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS VENUS DRIVES AUS...
- Young Tomic (AUS), Raonic (CAN), Berankis (LTU) Shine in Men's Upsets at Australian Open; X-Notes
- It's tough playing like that. Call the doctor. Told me that dangerous playing like that. That's why I retired." 31-year-old Czech Jan Hernych was also an upset winner, defeating No. 30 Thomasz Bellucci 8-6 in the fifth. The Canadian Raonic served his way into his first Grand Slam ...
- Lung Infection Forces Federer Out of Dubai
- this season. Who'll be the next to fall? It's amazing to see this rash of injuries. Federer will be replaced in the draw by Jan Hernych. His next appearance is scheduled for Indian Wells next month. ...
- ATP/WTA Miami -- Friday Schedule of Play 3-27-09
- Baghdatis5. ATP: Simon vs. Hewitt (NB 17.00hrs)Court 2 (from 10.00hrs)1. ATP: Dent vs. Almagro2. Kuznetsova vs. Paszek3. ATP: Robredo vs. Hernych4. Wozniacki vs. Dokic5. Pavlyuchenkova vs. Azarenka6. ATP: Dlouhy/Paes vs. Gonzalez/Monaco (NB 18.30hrs)Court 3 (from 10.00hrs)1. Bammer vs...
- ATP/WTA Miami -- Wednesday Order of Play
- (FRA) M Youzhny (RUS) vs J Chardy (FRA) Not Before 5:00 PMA Calleri (ARG) vs C Rochus (BEL) COURT 1 start 10:00 am[WC] B Evans (USA) vs J Hernych (CZE) A Clement (FRA) vs [Q] R Kendrick (USA) P Kohlschreiber (GER) vs [Q] F Dancevic (CAN) [Q] T Bellucci (BRA) vs F Santoro (FRA) [Q] T D...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)