Jean-Rene Lisnard - News and More
Do you like Jean-Rene Lisnard?2005 IN REVIEW The Frenchman finished in Top 100 in INDESIT ATP Race for the second time in three years, having qualified an ATP-best seven times during season. ... Read Full Bio
- French Open X-Dish: Sharapova's Doubles; American Men Redeemed
- who retired with injury against Marcos Daniel. Highlights in all-unseeded play was former No. 1 Marat Safin topping Frenchman Jean-Rene Lisnard after dropping the first set; Fabrice "The Magician" Santoro beating Evgeny Korolev in straights in his final French Open; Juan Ignacio Che...
- Mauresmo, Davydenko Beat Rain Tuesday at French Open
- led Marc Lopez 2-6, 6-3, 6-4, 2-2; American Bobby Reynolds led Thierry Ascione 7-6(2), 4-6, 5-3; former No. 1 Marat Safin led Jean-Rene Lisnard 6-7(5), 6-1, 1-2; and American John Isner was tied with Juan Ignacio Chela 6-2, 6-3, 5-7, 3-6, 1-1. Highlights of Wednesday's backed-up ...
- Tennis-X Notes: Hawkeye Needs Reboot? Serena and Wie
- Russia's 2005 champion Marat Safin lost $630 for racquet abuse with Romanian Edina Gallovits docked the same for ball abuse. Jean-Rene Lisnard (audible obscenity), Mathieu Montcourt (unsportsmanlike) and Alize Cornet (ball abuse) were handed $320 fines."...From tennis writer Matt C...
- Blake Edges Through, Agassi Bombs at ATP Washington
- (d. Faurel), Argentine Edgardo Massa (d. (WC) Dev Varman, bagel in the second), Paraguay's Ramon Delgado (d. Luczak), Czech Tomas Zib (d. Lisnard), Luxembourg's Gilles Muller (d. Capdeville who retired with respiratory distress), and Korea's Hyung-Taik Lee (d. Dancevic in three).Highl...
- Nadal Not Happy; Safin, Moya Lose at Monte Carlo
- unseeded loser, with the coachless Scot failing to capitalize on a set lead in a 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-5 setback against wildcard Jean-Rene Lisnard."I knew I wasn't a hundred percent fit coming into the match," said Murray who suffered from cramps during his loss, and was up a break in ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)