Jelena Jankovic - News and More
- Nationality: SRB ()
- Birthdate: February 28, 1985
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
- Residence: Dubai, UAE
- Turned Pro: Pro (2000)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Jelena Jankovic?
Currently coached by brother, Marko ... Father, Veselin, and mother, Snezana, are economists; brothers, Marko and Stefan, are university graduates ... Introduc ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kerber, Venus Cruise; CoCo Puffs Against Bouchard at Aussie Open
- 6-4, 6-2, while No. 8 Svetlana Kuznetsova put in enough court time to make up for the rest of the Top 10, outlasting former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic in a topsy-turvy third set 6-4, 5-7, 9-7.
"It was crazy," Kuznetsova said. "I was up set and 4-1, and then was double break. Then I fou...
- Thursday Aussie Open: Pliskova Says Opponents Stink; Serena Says Being Serena the Key
- including the combustible Coco Vandeweghe vs. Eugenie Bouchard, (1) Angelique Kerber vs. Kristyna Pliskova, and former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic vs. (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova.
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- 6-4, and No. 8 Svetlana Kuznetsova easing past Aussie Jaimee Fourlis 6-2, 6-1. Kuznetsova will next match up against former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic, who defeated German Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-4.
"She was super-powerful and hit the ball very hard, which made it difficult," said Muguruza...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- very strong, the balls."
Other upsets were China's Peng Shuai toppling No. 23 Darya Kasatkina 6-0, 7-6(5), and former No. 1 Serb Jelena Jankovic outlasting No. 26 Laura Siegemund 6-1, 1-6, 6-4.
Peng will next meet Genie Bouchard, who was a 6-0, 6-4 winner over Louisa Chirico of t...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Serena, Kerber Not Sharp
- 4 Seeds: (4) Simona Halep, (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (11) Elina Svitolina, (13) Venus Williams
Floaters: Shelby Rogers, Jelena Jankovic
Notes: (4) Simona Halep with little match experience under her belt against Rogers, who likes to turn an upset...(26) Laura Siegemund st...
- WTA Previews: Kerber, 6 of Top 10 in Sydney; Ho-Hum in Hobart
- Doi, Alize Cornet, Kristina Mladenovic, Naomi Osaka, Sara Errani
Floaters: Annika Beck, Francesca Schiavone, Andrea Petkovic, Jelena Jankovic, Shelby Rogers
Notes: Seeds Alison Riske and Ana Konjah (foot injury) pulled from the tournament after the draw was made...No Top 20 pla...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- fell to 5-8. Petkovic will rise to a career-high No. 12 when the Monday rankings are released, one spot behind Bartoli at No. 11.Stosur, Jankovic, Georges on Feature Courts Sunday at French OpenLast year's French Open runner-up Sam Stosur, former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic and German break...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tennis in...
- Djokovic Wins, Faces Gasquet; Schiavone v Jankovic Sunday at French Open
- Zvonareva Scare; Jankovic Crashes Out; Friday Previews at Australian Open
- Jankovic Loses, Federer Escapes at Australian Open
- Federer Wins; Nadal on Deck In Madrid; Ivanovic v. Jankovic Wednesday
- Jankovic Moves into US Open Quarterfinals; Federer Gets Stepanek Test Today
- Nadal Gets No. 1, Then Gets Clobbered by Djokovic; Jankovic New WTA No. 1?
Recent fan comments for Jelena Jankovic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)