Jelena Jankovic - News and More
- Nationality: SRB ()
- Birthdate: February 28, 1985
- Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
- Residence: Dubai, UAE
- Turned Pro: Pro (2000)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 8
Do you like Jelena Jankovic?
| Currently coached by brother, Marko ... Father, Veselin, and mother, Snezana, are economists; brothers, Marko and Stefan, are university graduates ... Introduc ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- Stephens don't drop a set in singles in Hawaii.
SPAIN d. SERBIA 4-0
Former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic doesn't play, and former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic gets housed, failing to win a set as Garbine Muguruza and Carla Suarez Navarro clean up for Spain on the Serbian hardcourts.
- Fed Cup Capsules: Halep Skips Surgery To Compete, Bouchard And Radwanska Skip Out
- at Serbia
Both teams front big names as world No. 3 Garbine Muguruza for Spain is joined by Carla Suarez Navarro, and former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic for Serbia is joined by Bojana Jovanovski, competing indoors on hardcourt.
- Azarenka Putting Players on Notice, But Tricky Opponent Next at Australian Open
- upset circle by German Annika Beck who eased past No. 11 Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 6-3, German Laura Siegemund who shocked No. 19 seed Jelena Jankovic 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, and Czech Denisa Allertova who outlasted No. 30 seed Sabine Lisicki 6-3, 2-6, 6-4.
Only two of the few remaining Top 1...
- Halep, Venus Added to Rash of Seeded Exits at Australian Open
- double-bageling Belgian Alison Van Uytvanck, No. 15 Madison Keys in her first match of 2016, No. 18 Elina Svitolina, No. 19 Jelena Jankovic, No. 20 Ana Ivanovic, No. 21 Ekaterina Makarova, and No. 30 Sabine Lisicki.
"I don't think I'm looking for perfection," said Azarenka af...
- Australian Open Women's Preview: Buckle Up, Here Come the Injuries
Top 4 Seeds: (3) Garbine Muguruza, (7) Angie Kerber, (11) Timea Bacsinszky, (14) Victoria Azarenka
Floaters: (19) Jelena Jankovic
Notes: Not a lot of floating talent in this quarter but plenty of opportunities...The hot-handed Azarenka could cruise into the fourth r...
- Halep, 4 Top 10 Women in WTA Sydney; Men's Field Left Wanting
- Carla Suarez Navarro, Belinda Bencic
Women's Floaters: Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Svetlana Kuznetsova, CoCo Vandeweghe, Jelena Jankovic, Sam Stosur, Roberta Vinci
Women's Notes: Four Top 10ers among the seeds...Tough starts for (5) Pliskova vs. Ivanovic, (3) Kvitova vs. L...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- fell to 5-8. Petkovic will rise to a career-high No. 12 when the Monday rankings are released, one spot behind Bartoli at No. 11.Stosur, Jankovic, Georges on Feature Courts Sunday at French OpenLast year's French Open runner-up Sam Stosur, former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic and German break...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- Ivanovic InterviewMarch 15, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENA. IVANOVIC/J. Jankovic6-4, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. Maybe the best match you've played all year, huh, Ana?ANA IVANOVIC: Yeah, definitely. I'm really happy. You know, I played some good tennis in...
- Djokovic Wins, Faces Gasquet; Schiavone v Jankovic Sunday at French Open
- Zvonareva Scare; Jankovic Crashes Out; Friday Previews at Australian Open
- Jankovic Loses, Federer Escapes at Australian Open
- Federer Wins; Nadal on Deck In Madrid; Ivanovic v. Jankovic Wednesday
- Jankovic Moves into US Open Quarterfinals; Federer Gets Stepanek Test Today
- Nadal Gets No. 1, Then Gets Clobbered by Djokovic; Jankovic New WTA No. 1?
Recent fan comments for Jelena Jankovic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)