Jie Zheng - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: July 05, 1983
- Birthplace: Cheng Du, China
- Residence: Cheng Du, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (January 16, 2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 53
Do you like Jie Zheng?
| Coached by husband, Zhang Yu ... Parents are Shu Kai Zheng, Zhi Bin Lei ... First tennis memory was watching match between Graf and Seles; older sister played ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Simona Halep To Undergo Nose Surgery, Will Miss Over A Month
- full health before resuming training and competition."
Halep was stunned in the first round last week at the Australian Open by Shuai Zheng. ...
- Serena Rolling Russians, Sharapova Scare Friday at Australian Open
- (20) Ana Ivanovic, (9) Karolina Pliskova vs. (21) Ekaterina Makarova, (7) Angie Kerber vs. Madison Brengle, Varvara Lepchenko vs. Shuai Zheng, Johanna Konta vs. Denisa Allertova, and Annika Beck vs. Laura Siegemund. ...
- At Age 35, Venus Williams Finishes 2015 Back In The Top 10 For First Time In Five Years!
- at the end."
Venus, who began the tournament ranked No. 11, won all four matches at the event defeating Madison Keys, wildcard Saisai Zheng, Roberta Vinci and then Pliskova.
The 7-time Grand Slam winner finishes in the Top 10 for the 12th time in her career and first since 20...
- Venus Williams, Woz, Pennetta Headline WTA Events This Week in Austria, Hong Kong, China
- Flavia Pennetta, Agnieszka Radwanska, Karolina Pliskova, Elina Svitolina, Kristina Mladenovic, Teliana Pereira, Alison Riske, Zheng Saisai
Notes: Three Top 10ers in the field but little else...Pliskova this week is defending points from both the Linz...
- Maria Sharapova Leads 7 of Top 10 In WTA Wuhan
- and (16) Errani vs. the French comer Garcia...Wildcards went to Sharapova, Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, and China's Liu Fangzhou and Zheng Saisai...Sharapova missed the entire hardcourt season with a leg injury and makes her comeback at Wuhan: "Obviously I have missed playing i...
- 2015 US Open Schedule - Monday, Aug 31: World No. 1s Serena, Djokovic Plus Nadal v Coric
- Singles - Round 1
Madison Keys (USA) vs. Klara Koukalova (CZE)
Court 4 11:00 AM Start
1. Women's Singles - Round 1
Saisai Zheng (CHN) vs. Madison Brengle (USA)
2. Women's Singles - Round 1
Magda Linette (POL) vs. Urszula Radwanska (POL)
3. Men's Singles - Round 1
- Serena Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 27
- surprised at all with the fact that there are two Chinese girls in the last four? Compared with 2008, when you were playing against Jie Zheng, which is quite unusual for you, because in the last four usually you play against Russian girls maybe.
SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God there'...
- Unlikely Qualifier Dulgheru Wins WTA Warsaw Open
- event, losing in the quarters.In the doubles, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Bethanie Mattek-Sands beat two-time Slam winners Yan Zi and Zheng Jie in the final 6-1, 6-1."This is the first time we played together. We played tough teams but we had good chemistry," said Mattek-Sands. ...
- Murray, Tsonga, Raonic, Zheng Add Week 1 Tennis Titles
- Henin, Zheng Win; Venus, Serena Williams Next in Oz
Recent fan comments for Jie Zheng:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)