Jie Zheng - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: July 05, 1983
- Birthplace: Cheng Du, China
- Residence: Cheng Du, China
- Turned Pro: Pro (January 16, 2003)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 53
Do you like Jie Zheng?
| Coached by husband, Zhang Yu ... Parents are Shu Kai Zheng, Zhi Bin Lei ... First tennis memory was watching match between Graf and Seles; older sister played ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kerber, Muguruza Opening Day Winners At US Open; Serena, Venus, Halep Tuesday
- CiCi Bellis, Shelby Rogers, Christina McHale and 16-year-old Kayla Day advanced. Rio gold medalist Monica Puig fell to Saisai Zheng.
In the late night match (really late!), Madison Keys and Alison Riske were locked in a tight battle.
On Tuesday, the Williams sister...
- Venus Flipped Out Of Rio Olympics; Serena, Kerber And Muguruza Sunday
- 6 seeds followed Venus to the exits. Agnieszka Radwanska said the long journey to Rio didn't help her cause in a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Saisai Zheng of China.
"I didn’t spend enough time on the practice courts as I wanted to. It took three days in a plane waiting or going to airport...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- champ Schiavone will likely meet the veteran Hantuchova in the second round...Wildcards were awarded to China's Lu Jiajing, Yang Zhaoxuan, Zheng Wushuang and Zhang Yuxuan...In last year's final Jelena Jankovic beat Chinese Taipei's Chang Kai-chen.
BRASIL TENNIS CUP
- Venus Williams Meets CiCi Bellis Tonight In Stanford; Top Seed Sam Stosur In Action In D.C.
- was mentally tough and I made it through."
Cibulkova will face Misaki Doi.
Also today, CoCo Vandeweghe faces Alison Riske and Saisai Zheng meets Johanna Konta.
In Washinton, top seed Sam Stosur headlines quarterfinals play today. The former US Open champion takes on American...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
Brazil Paula Cristina Goncalves/Teliana Pereira (FP)
Canada Eugenie Bouchard/Gabriela Dabrowski (FP)
China, P.R. Xu Yi-Fan/Zheng Saisai, Peng Shuai/Zhang Shuai (FP)
Chinese Taipei Chan Hao-Ching/Chan Yung-Jan, Chuang Chia-Jung/Hiseh Su-Wei (FP)
Czech Republic Andrea...
- Americans Trim Lawns as Vandeweghe Wins Dutch Title, Pliskova Edges Riske
- rain days. Pliskova beat Aussie Ashleigh Barty 7-6(2), 7-6(7) then No. 4 seed Monica Puig 6-2, 6-2. Riske beat Anett Kontaveit and Saisai Zheng to reach her second WTA final of the year.
Pliskova improved to 5-8 in career finals while Riske fell to 1-2. ...
- Serena Williams Interview - Australian Open, Jan 27
- surprised at all with the fact that there are two Chinese girls in the last four? Compared with 2008, when you were playing against Jie Zheng, which is quite unusual for you, because in the last four usually you play against Russian girls maybe.
SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God there'...
- Unlikely Qualifier Dulgheru Wins WTA Warsaw Open
- event, losing in the quarters.In the doubles, Americans Raquel Kops-Jones and Bethanie Mattek-Sands beat two-time Slam winners Yan Zi and Zheng Jie in the final 6-1, 6-1."This is the first time we played together. We played tough teams but we had good chemistry," said Mattek-Sands. ...
- Murray, Tsonga, Raonic, Zheng Add Week 1 Tennis Titles
- Henin, Zheng Win; Venus, Serena Williams Next in Oz
Recent fan comments for Jie Zheng:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)