Jing-Jing Lu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: May 05, 1989
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Jing-Jing Lu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Carreno Busta's Out His 2nd Title, Beating Fognini at ATP Moscow
- 25 year old Pablo Carreno Busta captured his second title of the year and his career on Sunday in Moscow, coming from a set down to defeat Italian veteran Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the final of the Kremlin Cup.
"When you win your first title, it's a really sp...
- Niculescu Upsets Kvitova, Knots 1st Title in Over 2 Years at WTA Luxembourg
- Niculescu ousted top seed Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-0 to win her first title at the BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open.
It was the Romanian's third straight final in three appearances in Luxembourg after losing finals in 2011-12.
"It was my best match this year," said N...
- Murray Looks to Close Further on No. 1 Djokovic at Vienna Open
- Austria; Surface: carpet
Seeds: Andy Murray, Tomas Berdych, Dominic Thiem, Roberto Bautista Agut, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Lucas Pouille, Ivo Karlovic
Floaters: Gilles Simon, John Isner, Feliciano Lopez, Kyle Edmund, Steve Johnson
Notes: Solid field with thre...
- ATP Race To London: Thiem, Berdych, Goffin Cilic, Bautista Agut Fighting For Final Spot
- Kyrgios 2460 (banned)
13 Roberto Bautista Agut 2340 (playing Stockholm R16 Thurs)
A couple guys further down on the list are Frenchmen Lucas Pouille and JW Tsonga, who both could do serious damage in Paris. But we'll see.
Obviously, the big drama on the men's tour is the ra...
- Sorry Nick Kyrgios Responds To 8-Week ATP Suspension, Says He Will Improve His Behavior
- ATP took their sanctions against Nick Kyrgios a step further today. Last week, after the brash Australian tanked his way out of Shanghai, the ATP slapped Kyrgios with a $16,500 fine.
Today, the tour suspended Kyrgios for eight tournament weeks and hit him with another $25,00...
- The ATP is Sending Nick Kyrgios to a Psychologist
- ATP World Tour announced to day that Nick Kyrgios has been fined $25,000 for tanking his second-round match at the Masters Shanghai event, and is suspended from ATP events for eight weeks under the rule 'Conduct Contrary to the Integrity of the Game.'
However, the AT...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Jing-Jing Lu:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)