Jing-Jing Lu - News and More
Do you like Jing-Jing Lu?
- Rafael Nadal Now Leads All Players With 31 Masters Titles [Chart]
- his 11th Monte Carlo title yesterday, Rafael Nadal took sole possession of the most Masters titles in history, passing Novak Djokovic with 31. Nadal also has amassed 76 career titles including a record 54 on clay. "I always repeat the same," Nadal said. "My true feeling...
- Nadal Powers Into Another Monte Carlo Final, Will Face Nishikori For 11th Title
- seems to be no man capable of stopping Rafael Nadal. The Spaniard rolled into yet another Monte Carlo final, winning 8 of the last 9 games to dismiss Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 6-1. “I think I played solid,” said Nadal. “It had been a very hard first set until the 4-all. A...
- Frenchmen Pouille, Gasquet Among Top Seeds at ATP Budapest; Preview
- seed Lucas Pouille and veteran Richard Gasquet see opportunity on the clay this week at the Hungarian Open, celebrating its second edition in Budapest. GAZPROM HUNGARIAN OPEN BUDAPEST, Hungary; surface: clay Seeds: Lucas Pouille, Damir Dzumhur, Richard Gasquet, De...
- Thiem Tames Djokovic, Nadal Next In Monte Carlo; Raonic Injured Again
- marquee showdown Thursday in Monte Carlo between 2-time champion Dominic Thiem and Novak Djokovic lived up to the billing with the Austrian again taking down the former World No. 1 6-7(5), 6-2, 6-3. The 2-hour, 29-minute affair looked Thiem's way early as he was the aggresso...
- Djokovic Sets Thiem Showdown Thursday In Monte Carlo; Nadal Rolls In Clay Opener
- first marquee match of the clay season takes place Thursday in Monte Carlo as 2-time champion Novak Djokovic takes on his French Open conqueror from a year ago, Dominic Thiem. In one his best matches of a poor year, Djokovic gutted out a 7-6(5), 7-5 victory over the hot-hand...
- Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed. In Monte Carlo; Djokovic v Coric
- sets. Miami finalist Alexander Zverev edged Gilles Muller 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, Grigor Dimitrov took out Pierre-Hugues Herber 6-4 in the third, Lucas Pouille fell to Mischa Zverev 7-6 in the final set and in the match of the day, Dominic Thiem saved a match point to deny Andrey Rublev ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)