Jing-Jing Lu - News and More
- Nationality: CHN ()
- Birthdate: May 05, 1989
- Age: 2018 years old
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Jing-Jing Lu?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- Djokovic resumed his Grand Slam domination Tuesday night in Melbourne cruising past American qualifier Mitchell Krueger 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
“It’s great to be back playing healthy, and feeling good on the court,” said Djokovic who suffered from an elbow injury in Melbourne...
- Sandgren Sacks Norrie For First Career ATP Title In Auckland
- a load of 360 ATP points coming off in Melbourne following his quarterfinal run there a year ago, Tennys Sandgren needed to do something to ease the points pressure. And Saturday in Auckland he helped his cause in a big way capturing his first career ATP title and winning 250 ...
- Kenin Claims First WTA Title, Defeats Schmiedlova In Hobart Final
- Kenin took home her first career title Saturday in Hobart, beating Anna Karolina Schmiedlova in straight sets 6-3, 6-0.
"I'm so happy to have gotten this title," the 20-year-old Kenin said."It was my first year and I'm looking forward to coming back here for many more year...
- Preview: Serena Is Back, But So Is Everyone Else At The Australian Open
- year a mere six players had a crack at leaving Australia with the No. 1 ranking. The 2019 Australian just told 2018 to hold its beer. Because this year ELEVEN women can walk away with the top spot. And none of them are named Serena Williams!
Of course realistically the numb...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- then eliminates Zverev to make the quarters. And I'm going crazy here, from a very weak bottom quarter home to Dominic Thiem (struggling), Lucas Pouille (horrible in Melbourne), Marco Cecchinato (can't play on hard courts) and Mischa Zverev (not sold on him), I'll go with none of ...
- Novak Djokovic And A Poor-Moving Andy Murray Played A Practice Match Today At The Australian Open
- hours before the draw, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray hit on MCA Thursday afternoon in Melbourne.
The 1:30pm practice match was free to the public between the two who have met four times in the Australian Open final. Here's how some of the British media reported on it:
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
Recent fan comments for Jing-Jing Lu: