Jing-Jing Lu - News and More
Do you like Jing-Jing Lu?
- Marat Safin: If Federer And Nadal Are Still Winning It Means There’s Something Wrong With The Other Players
- a new interview with the UK's Independent, former No. 1 Marat Safin touched on the state of men's tennis. Specifically, he was surprised to see that Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are still on top, and that suggests the game isn't that strong. “If Federer and Nadal are stil...
- Stan Wawrinka: Losing Magnus Norman Was A Big Disappointment
- Wawrinka met the media earlier today to announce his 2018 schedule. The Swiss who's been out since Wimbledon with a knee injury, is set to return in Australia, site of his first Grand Slam title. "Today, I'm working with my physio six days out of seven," Wawrinka said. "The...
- Novak Djokovic Adds Radek Stepanek To Coaching Team
- Djokovic announced the addition of the recently-retired Radek Stepanek to his coaching team, the Serb confirmed yesterday. "Thanks for waiting patiently for the news about my new coach to join my team with Andre Agassi. I am very excited to share with you that Radek Stepan...
- Goffin Heroics Can't Stop France from Claiming 10th Davis Cup
- 6-1, 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-4. On Sunday Goffin evened the tie at 2-2 after defeating Tsonga in straights. In the deciding singles France's Lucas Pouille stepped up. Beaten by Goffin in straight sets on the opening Friday, Pouille in the decider rolled over Darcis 6-3, 6-1, 6-0. ...
- Goffin, Belgium Seeking First Davis Cup Title This Weekend In France
- Goffin will be Steve Darcis in singles and in doubles Belgium will lean on Joris De Loore and Ruben Bemelmans. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Lucas Pouille will anchor the French team in singles with Richard Gasquet partnering with Pierre Hugues Herbert in the doubles. Coach Yannick ...
- Australian Open To Use 25-Second Serve Shot Clock, Seeds Going To 16 At Slams In 2019
- ITF announced several major changes in rules for the upcoming Grand Slam season and for 2019. The Grand Slam Board approved the Australian Open's request to use a 25-second serve shot clock for the 2018 event, similar to what the US Open trialed during qualifying in August. ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)