Jing-Jing Lu - News and More
Do you like Jing-Jing Lu?
- Federer Advances In Halle; Russian Youngsters Khachanov, Rublev To Meet In QFs
- so that’s a good sign looking ahead." Next for the Swiss is another German, Florian Mayer. Mayer, who won the title last year, ousted Lucas Pouille in three sets. "It will be a different match. Flo has wonderful variations in his game," said Federer who leads Mayer 7-0. "I...
- Tommy Haas Among Wimbledon Wildcard Recipients
- Haas's wish for a Wimbledon wildcard came true today. The 39-year-old Haas who is in his last season was among the recipients of wildcards for the grass which begins in 10 days. "I’m hoping for a Wild Card in Wimbledon which I think I have a good chance at," Haas said y...
- Federer Finds Winning Form In Halle, Haas Honored After Loss
- took charge from the baseline and served well. Overall, I’m very happy,” Federer said. Federer was scheduled to play Yen-Hsun Lu before a right arm injury ended his hopes of facing the Swiss. The victory was also Federer's 1,100 of his career. And as he seeks a nin...
- Murray Stunned By Thompson In Queen's; Wawrinka, Raonic Also Out
- a nice rebound at the French Open from an otherwise lackluster clay season, Andy Murray's return to form took a big hit Tuesday as the defending champion was stunned in his Queen's opener by lucky loser Jordan Thompson 7-6(4), 6-2. Thompson only gained a late entry when Br...
- Konta Not Klutch, Can't End Brit Grass Drought as Vekic Wins Nottingham
- of this crowd." It was the first WTA title in three years for the unseeded Croat Konta, who four years ago won her first title in Kuala Lumpur as a 16 year old. It was her first appearance in a final in 18 months, and she improved to 2-3 in career finals. It was her second care...
- Pouille Wins 1st on Grass, Denies F-Lo in Stuttgart Final
- Feliciano "F-Lo" Lopez could not hold a lead nor withstand 29 aces from Frenchman Lucas Pouille, who won his third career title and first on grass on Sunday at the MercedesCup in Stuttgart, beating the Spaniard 4-6, 7-6(5), 6-4. "Of course if you win the first tou...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)