Jiri Vesely - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: July 10, 1993
- Birthplace: Pribran, Czech Republic
- Residence: Breznice, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: 2009
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Jaroslav Navratil and Michal Navratil
- 2013 Final Ranking: 85
Do you like Jiri Vesely?
|Started playing tennis aged four on his own at home against the wall after watching his father, Jiri, a tennis coach, play...Mother, Irena, is a shoe company ma ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nick Kyrgios v Borna Coric In Estoril; Juan Martin Del Potro Advances In Munich
- his first match win of the season and the 300th of his career with a victory over Duas Lajovic.
Second seed Grigor Dimitrov faces Jiri Vesely tomorrow in the pick of the quarterfinals. ...
- Del Potro Returns at Munich; ATP Previews This Week
Istanbul, Turkey; Surface: clay
Seeds: Bernard Tomic, Grigor Dimitrov, Ivo Karlovic, Federico Delbonis, Marcel Granollers, Jiri Vesely, Teymuraz Gabashvili, Albert Ramos-Vinolas
Notes: No Top 20 players, but Istanbul you do have Bernie "The Tank Engine"...
- Nishikori, Not Nadal, the New King of Clay in Barcelona?; Bucharest; ATP Previews
- to Tomic, wildcards went to Romanians Marius Copil and Adrian Ungur...Nicolas Mahut pulled from the event...Garcia-Lopez beat Czech Jiri Vesely in last year's final...Returning champs in the field are Garcia-Lopez (2015) and Rosol (2013). G-Lo will be looking to become the first rep...
- Novak Djokovic Rode The Bicycle Home After Losing In Monte Carlo Tuesday
- you believe after suffering a shock loss to Jiri Vesely Tuesday in Monte Carlo, Novak Djokovic rode a bicycle back home?
On his bike. Pedaling home. pic.twitter.com/QHn5nWez1F— TroubleFault (@troublefault) April 13, 2016
No helmet for the Monte Carlo resident?
- Down Goes Novak Djokovic! Rafael Nadal v Dominic Thiem Thursday In Monte Carlo
- clay court season! After months of domination, Novak Djokovic slipped and tumbled out of his 2016 clay court debut today losing to Jiri Vesely 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 in the second round at Monte Carlo.
The loss snapped Djokovic's 21-match Masters win streak and gave him his worst loss by...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Clay Season In Monte Carlo; Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka Also Wednesday
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic opens his 2016 clay season Wednesday in Monte Carlo against Czech Jiri Vesely. The 28-year-old Djokovic has won the last four Masters 1000 events and this season is 28-1.
Djokovic also won Monte Carlo last year and in 2013, hasn't played on the clay since ...
- Nadal Sinks Vesely, Faces Cuevas Friday In Hamburg; Isner Breaks Stepanek In Atlanta
- Troublemaker Troicki, Vesely, Watson Win Pre-Aussie Titles; X-Notes!
- Rafael Nadal To Face Jiri Vesely In Hamburg; 2-Time Defending Champ John Isner Opens In Atlanta
Recent fan comments for Jiri Vesely:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)