Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: April 17, 1985
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Le Mans, France
- Residence: Gingins, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Nicolas Escude & Thierry Ascione
Do you like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?
Nicknamed "Ali"...Father, Didier, is a former handball player (European handball) and chemistry teacher; mother, Evelyne, is a teacher; younger brother, Enzo, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- are (1) Andy Murray vs. Mischa Zverev, (17) Roger Federer vs. (5) Kei Nishikori, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. Andras Seppi, and (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Brit Daniel Evans.
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- Aussie Bernard Tomic out of the tournament 7-5, 7-6(2), 7-6(3). His reward is a fourth-round meeting with No. 12 seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who beat No. 23 Jack Sock 7-6(4), 7-5, 6-7(8), 6-3.
World No. 1 Andy Murray continued his steady march through the draw, dismissing No....
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- Nick Kyrgios is. So much talent, so much waste. Andreas Seppi is the beneficiary and the veteran backs up the win beating the Shark.
JW Tsonga v Jack Sock: In the other "Match of the Day" both guys are very streak, very explosive. I'll lean slightly to Tsonga who has the experience...
- Djokovic Stunned; Raonic Sick; Sick Friday Line-Up at Aussie Open
- of top-seeded tests including (10) Tomas Berdych vs. (17) Roger Federer, (4) Stan Wawrinka vs. (29) Viktor Troicki, (12) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. (23) Jack Sock, (1) Andy Murray vs. (31) Sam Querrey, and (27) Bernard "The Tank Engine" Tomic vs. Brit Daniel Evans.
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- off against No. 29 Viktor Troicki, who needed five sets to defeat Italian Paolo Lorenzi 6-3, 1-6, 7-6(3), 3-6, 6-3.
No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and No. 23 Jack Sock set a third-round meeting after the Frenchman eased past Serbian Dusan Lajovic 6-2, 6-2, 6-3, and Sock likewise handle...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- when Italian opponent Luca Vanni retired after losing the first set 6-1.
Lower seeds into the second round were No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, No. 14 Nick Kyrgios, No. 17 Roger Federer who beat Jurgen Melzer in four in the final night match, No. 19 John Isner, No. 23 Jack Sock, No...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- him physically and break him in the head. That was my plan.
Q. Could you talk about the rivalry I guess in French men's tennis, and how Tsonga is not here and you're the top Frenchman now?
GAËL MONFILS: Yeah, Jo, we miss him for sure, because we need him for our country. I think h...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Interview - French Open, May 26
- Wilfried Tsonga InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. Are you not ashamed of what you did to your friend? JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Well, no. I would have rather played somebody else and win this way, but it's the way it is. That's the tournament.It's the way it is. Howev...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Federer In Tsonga Showdown Tuesday At French Open; Nadal Returning To Form Just In Time?
- Murray Halted At 7-7, Nadal Injured? Federer v Gulbis, Djokovic v Tsonga Sunday At French Open
Recent fan comments for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)