Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: April 17, 1985
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Le Mans, France
- Residence: Gingins, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Nicolas Escude & Thierry Ascione
Do you like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?
Nicknamed "Ali"...Father, Didier, is a former handball player (European handball) and chemistry teacher; mother, Evelyne, is a teacher; younger brother, Enzo, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Is Out Of The French Open
- the first time since 2008, home favorite Jo-Wilfried Tsonga will miss the French Open. The 2-time semifinalist at Roland Garros has withdrawn due to his left knee.
The 33-year-old Tsonga underwent surgery on that left knee on April 3 and hasn't played since retiring in the semif...
- Nadal, Djokovic Headline Start Of Clay Season At Monte Carlo
- again, with so many sadly not here - Roger Federer, Juan Martin Del Potro, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, Nick Kyrgios, John Isner, JW Tsonga, Gael Monfils and Kevin Anderson, there a lot of opportunity for a guys like a Schwartzman. Let's see is Nadal can restore order or if the ...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Undergoes Knee Surgery
- missing both Masters events at Indian Wells and Miami, former Top 5 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has undergone surgery on his knee, he revealed today on social media.
"Hello everyone, a little note to tell you that despite an attempt to return to the competition, my knee responded unfav...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- Zverev, Marin Cilic and Grigor Dimitrov.
Once again, though, many big names are not here - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, JW Tsonga and Gael Monfils - so like Indian Wells, expect some surprising results.
On to the draw...
ROGER FEDERER QUARTER
The 3-time champion...
- Sadly, Here's Who Won't Be At Indian Wells
- (and Miami). Here's the running list:
Rafael Nadal (plus Miami)
Stan Wawrinka (plus Miami)
Andy Murray (plus Miami)
One bit of hope is that Novak Djokovic is still expected to compete. The event begins in a week. ...
- Wawrinka Looks to Find Form Again at ATP Marseilles; Preview
- and France's Hugo Gaston...
Pulling out of the field were Goffin, Florian Mayer, Jan-Lennard Struff, Yuichi Sugita, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga...
Tsonga beat French compatriot Lucas Pouille in the 2017 final...
Gilles Simon (2015,'07) is the lone former winner in the field. ...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- him physically and break him in the head. That was my plan.
Q. Could you talk about the rivalry I guess in French men's tennis, and how Tsonga is not here and you're the top Frenchman now?
GAËL MONFILS: Yeah, Jo, we miss him for sure, because we need him for our country. I think h...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Interview - French Open, May 26
- Wilfried Tsonga InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. Are you not ashamed of what you did to your friend? JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Well, no. I would have rather played somebody else and win this way, but it's the way it is. That's the tournament.It's the way it is. Howev...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Federer In Tsonga Showdown Tuesday At French Open; Nadal Returning To Form Just In Time?
- Murray Halted At 7-7, Nadal Injured? Federer v Gulbis, Djokovic v Tsonga Sunday At French Open
Recent fan comments for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)