Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France )
- Birthdate: April 17, 1985
- Birthplace: Le Mans, France
- Residence: Gingins, Switzerland
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Nicolas Escude & Thierry Ascione
- 2013 Final Ranking: 10
Do you like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?
| Nicknamed "Ali"...Father, Didier, is a former handball player (European handball) and chemistry teacher; mother, Evelyne, is a teacher; younger brother, Enzo, ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Has Short Day, Lines Up John Isner Next at French Open; Djokovic, Tsonga Saturday
- yeah, and Rafael Nadal announced he is out of the tournament.
Matches to watch for on Saturday at Roland Garros include (6) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Ernests Gulbis, (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Brit Aljaz Bedene, (13) Dominic Thiem vs. Alexander Zverev, (12) David Goffin vs. Nicolas Almagr...
- Djokovic, Nadal Win Easy; Marathon Man Murray Up Friday at French Open, Krygios-Gasquet
- matches against the best players in the world. I'm very happy to be competitive again."
Other Top 10 winners were No. 6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga coming back from two sets down for the third time in his career, beating Marcos Baghdatis 6-7(6), 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2, and No. 7 Tomas Berdy...
- Murray Muddles Through Again in 5 At French Open! Djokovic, Nadal On Thursday
Thursday's highlights and matches of interest at Roland Garros include (4) Rafael Nadal vs. Facundo Bagnis, (6) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Marcos Baghdatis, (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Steve Darcis, (11) David Ferrer v. Juan Monaco in a grinder, (13) Dominic Thiem vs. Guillermo ...
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- 1 Novak Djokovic rolled Taiwan's Lu Yen-Hsun 6-4, 6-1, 6-1; No. 4 Rafael Nadal destroyed Aussie Sam Groth 6-1, 6-1, 6-1; No. 6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga handled German Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 6-4, 6-4; and No. 7 Tomas Berdych had an easy win over Canuck Vasek "Popsicle" Pospisil 6-3, 6-2, 6-...
- Wawrinka Stretched, Murray Breaking? Djokovic, Nadal Tues At Roland Garros
- Andy Murray (GBR) To Finish 6-3 6-3 0-6 2-4
Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs. Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE)
Jan-Lennard Struff (GER) vs. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA)
Serena Williams (USA) vs. Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)
Suzanne-Lenglen Court 11:00 AM Start
Francesca Schiavone (ITA) vs. Kr...
- French Open Men's Draw: Are Novak Djokovic And Andy Murray Heading Toward The Final?
- Sam Groth. Then another easy one in the second before things escalate. Fabio Fognini in the third, Dominic Thiem in the fourth and then JW Tsonga in the quarters. Three guys he's lost to before. Alexander Zverev is also in the mix along with David Goffin who could play spoiler when he...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- him physically and break him in the head. That was my plan.
Q. Could you talk about the rivalry I guess in French men's tennis, and how Tsonga is not here and you're the top Frenchman now?
GAËL MONFILS: Yeah, Jo, we miss him for sure, because we need him for our country. I think h...
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Interview - French Open, May 26
- Wilfried Tsonga InterviewFrench OpenWednesday, May 26, 2010
Q. Are you not ashamed of what you did to your friend? JO WILFRIED TSONGA: Well, no. I would have rather played somebody else and win this way, but it's the way it is. That's the tournament.It's the way it is. Howev...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- Federer v Del Potro, Djokovic v Tsonga; Men's French Open QF Picks And Pans: There Are No Easy Draws Left
- Djokovic v Murray, Tsonga v Wawrinka; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- Federer In Tsonga Showdown Tuesday At French Open; Nadal Returning To Form Just In Time?
- Murray Halted At 7-7, Nadal Injured? Federer v Gulbis, Djokovic v Tsonga Sunday At French Open
Recent fan comments for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)