Joao Sousa - News and More
- Nationality: POR (Portugal)
- Birthdate: March 30, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Guimaraes, Portugal
- Residence: Barcelona, Spain
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Frederico Marques
Do you like Joao Sousa?
Began playing tennis aged seven with his father Armando at the local club...Moved to Barcelona at 15 to pursue his dream and become a professional tennis player ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Saves 2 MPs v Coric In Rome, Gets Tsitsipas Fri.; Nadal, Djokovic Roll In 2 Wins
- nearly all of the top players were forced to win two matches today to make the quarterfinal.
Federer earlier cruised past Joao Sousa 6-4, 6-3 and was far from his best against the Croat. Coric broke the Swiss twice in the first, but felt the nerves late in the second.
- Rain Washes Out Wed. Schedule In Rome Forcing Big 3 To Double-up Thurs.
- third round (8 men, 8 women).
THURSDAY ROME SCHEDULE
Centrale 10:00 Am
2nd Rd 1 Naomi Osaka v Dominika Cibulkova
2nd Rd Joao Sousa v 3 Roger Federer
Not Before 1:00 Pm
2nd Rd 1 Novak Djokovic v Denis Shapovalov
3rd Rd (WC) Venus Williams v Johanna Konta or Sloan...
- Roger Federer Hints Next Year Could Be Complicated For The Big 3
- that it is the way it is, to be quite honest."
Once the rain subsides, Federer will be on court today in him Rome debut against Joao Sousa. ...
- Among The Reasons Roger Federer Chose To Play Rome Was The Weather!
- court in Switzerland . I thought that would be nice."
But today, not even an 11am start could save him in his match against Joao Sousa.
Federer also wasn't pleased that Rome doubled the ticket prices for today for fans who wanted to buy after he made his announcement to ...
- Former Champ Zverev Ousted In Rome; Big 3 - Federer, Nadal, Djokovic - On Big Wednesday
- Goffin came from a set down to beat Stan Wawrinka. Qualifier Taylor Fritz shocked one of the clay win leaders in Guido Pella and Joao Sousa needed a final set breaker to oust Frances Tiafoe.
On a very big Wednesday, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and 8-time champion Rafael Nad...
- Big 3 Of Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Headline Rome Field
- wore him down. I think Borna Coric or Stefanos Tsitsipas plays that role in Rome. Roger will open against either Frances Tiafoe or Joao Sousa (two tough opponents), then likely Coric who will battle Felix Auger-Aliassime in the first round. If Fed gets through the Croat, I think T...
- Federer, Sousa Claim Weekend ATP Titles
- Kvitova, Raonic, Sousa Win Titles; Benneteau Suicide Watch
- Sousa Ends 29-Year Portugal Drought at ATP Estoril Open
- Sousa Gets Socked as American Wins ATP Auckland Final
Recent fan comments for Joao Sousa: