John Millman - News and More
Do you like John Millman?Started playing tennis aged four because his four sisters, Shona, Kara, Tessa and Bronte, all played... Parents are Ron, a tennis centre owner, and Shona, a tea ... Read Full Bio
- Wawrinka Exits in Shocker; Federer, Djokovic Up Tues. at Wimbledon
- in action all cruised in straight sets as No. 1 Andy Murray beat Alexander Bublik 6-1, 6-4, 6-2, No. 4 Rafael Nadal rolled Aussie John Millman 6-1, 6-3, 6-2, No. 7 Marin Cilic who topped German Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-2, 6-3, and No. 9 Kei Nishikori who routed Italian Marco Ce...
- Murray, Nadal, Cilic Open Big Day Of Play For Men At Wimbledon Monday
- if necessary, I can take some anti-inflammatories if my hip flares up. Hopefully that's not the case.” Nadal faces Australian John Millman as he tries to win his first grass match in two years since beating Thomaz Bellucci in 2015. Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Nick Kyrgi...
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
- day. No. 17-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut led the lower-seeded winners, as his draw opened up after a four-set win over Aussie John Millman. Other seeded victors were No. 22 Pablo Cuevas, No. 24 Richard Gasquet who defeated Belgian Arthur De Greef in four, No. 28 Fabio Fognini w...
- Dimitrov Doesn't Diss Sofia; Cilic in Montpellier; ATP Previews
- and Alexander Lazarov...(8) Klizan is looking at Troicki second round, and (7) Baghdatis is looking at Seppi...Nicolas Almagro and John Millman pulled from the event...Bautista Agut beat Troicki in last year's final. ...
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- the court, I like the crowd, so I was enjoying playing the match." In other seeded play No. 8 Paolo Lorenzi worked past Aussie John Millman 6-4, 3-6, 6-1. Unseeded Kevin Anderson, making a comeback from injury, booked a meeting with No. 2 seed Nick Kyrgios after beating Austr...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- of 78 at the 2009 Davis Cup but he bested Richard Krajicek's 49 from the 1999 Open. Also needing five sets were Dominic Thiem (John Millman), Viktor Troicki (Radu Albot), Alessandro Gianessi (Denis Kudla) and American Steve Johnson who pulled the comeback of the day, and maybe t...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)