John Millman - News and More
Do you like John Millman?Started playing tennis aged four because his four sisters, Shona, Kara, Tessa and Bronte, all played... Parents are Ron, a tennis centre owner, and Shona, a tea ... Read Full Bio
- Djokovic, Nadal Start Solid; American Nightmare at French Open
- day. No. 17-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut led the lower-seeded winners, as his draw opened up after a four-set win over Aussie John Millman. Other seeded victors were No. 22 Pablo Cuevas, No. 24 Richard Gasquet who defeated Belgian Arthur De Greef in four, No. 28 Fabio Fognini w...
- Dimitrov Doesn't Diss Sofia; Cilic in Montpellier; ATP Previews
- and Alexander Lazarov...(8) Klizan is looking at Troicki second round, and (7) Baghdatis is looking at Seppi...Nicolas Almagro and John Millman pulled from the event...Bautista Agut beat Troicki in last year's final. ...
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- the court, I like the crowd, so I was enjoying playing the match." In other seeded play No. 8 Paolo Lorenzi worked past Aussie John Millman 6-4, 3-6, 6-1. Unseeded Kevin Anderson, making a comeback from injury, booked a meeting with No. 2 seed Nick Kyrgios after beating Austr...
- Murray Dominates Rosol At US Open, Karlovic Sets Ace Record; Djokovic, Nadal Return Wednesday
- of 78 at the 2009 Davis Cup but he bested Richard Krajicek's 49 from the 1999 Open. Also needing five sets were Dominic Thiem (John Millman), Viktor Troicki (Radu Albot), Alessandro Gianessi (Denis Kudla) and American Steve Johnson who pulled the comeback of the day, and maybe t...
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- 6-3, 7-6(4); No. 7 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga topping American big man Reilly Opelka 7-6(5), 7-6(3); No. 8 Dominic Thiem defeating Aussie John Millman 7-5, 6-1; and No. 9 Gael Monfils rolling Marcos Baghdatis 7-5, 6-0. "I think I played well," said Nadal, who lost to Cuevas in their las...
- Del Potro Wins Again In Rio, Tsonga Upset, Djokovic Loses In Doubles; Murray, Nadal Return Tuesday
- 6-2, 6-4. US Open champion Marin Cilic will be next for Monfils on Wednesday in the third round. In the late match, Australian John Millman stormed out to a 5-2 lead in the first set and led 4-0 in the breaker but it wasn't enough as Kei Nishikori got into gear and won it 7-6(4)...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)