John Millman - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: June 14, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Brisbane, Australia
- Residence: Brisbane, Australia
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Gary Stickler
Do you like John Millman?
Started playing tennis aged four because his four sisters, Shona, Kara, Tessa and Bronte, all played... Parents are Ron, a tennis centre owner, and Shona, a tea ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer On NextGen: I've Heard That Story For 10 Years
- high up in the game for a long time. That was a good night for him tonight."
Federer has also had losses to non-nextgenners like John Millman at the US Open, Kevin Anderson, Juan Martin del Potro and others.
The benefit this generation has is they won't deal with the full force...
- Federer, Nadal Post Australian Open Wins, Americans Score Upsets; Djokovic v Tsonga Thurs.
- Roberto Bautista Agut held on after squandering 4 matchpoints in the fourth set teibreaker for his second set 5-set win beating John Millman 6-3, 6-1, 3-6, 6-7(8), 6-4.
"Every day is a test, and especially when you are back after injuries,” said Nadal. “I think I played a ...
- Djokovic Continues Domination; Federer, Nadal Return Wed At Australian Open
- v A. Sasnovich
M. Cilic(6) v M. McDonald
K. Boulter v A. Sabalenka(11)
Not before 5:00pm AEDT
R. Bautista Agut(22) v J. Millman ...
- Nadal, Murray, Kyrgios, Svitolina Out Of Brisbane; Dimitrov Advances To Nishikori Showdown
- still take a wildcard into an event next week, either at an exo or at Sydney or Auckland.
Elsewhere, Grigor Dimitrov rolled over John Millman 6-3, 6-4. Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori were also winners as was young Australian Alex De Minaur who ousted countryman Jordan Thompson. Fo...
- Federer Needs 3 Sets In Basel Opener Over Krajinovic
- can be tricky.”
Federer will face Jan-Lennard Struff Thursday in the second round. Struff ousted Federer's US Open conqueror John Millman in his first round.
Federer has won all three meetings with the German including two this year at the Australian and Wimbledon.
- Roger Federer: I'm Really Happy, I'm Healthy!
- Tuesday in Shanghai. The defending champion is playing his first official tour event in a month since a sweaty loss at the US Open to John Millman.
"I like this part of the season," Federer said. "It's always been a good season for me. Maybe conditions get faster, I'm not sure, or i...
- Federer Stunned By Millman At US Open, Djokovic Through; Nadal v Thiem Tues.
- Overheated Roger Federer Explains Shock Loss To John Millman
- Lucky Loser Cecchinato Bests Millman in All 1st-Time Final at ATP Budapest
Recent fan comments for John Millman: