Jose Pereira - News and More
Do you like Jose Pereira?
- Serena Fast Starter at US Open, Venus Survives; Wozniacki vs. Kuznetsova on Wednesday
- just to be ready and fresh for the next one." Other seeded winners were No. 11 Carla Suarez Navarro double-bageling Brazil's Teliana Pereira, No. 15 Timea Bacsinszky, No. 16 Samantha Stosur surviving Camila Giorgi 6-1 in the third, No. 17 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, No. 19 Elena Ve...
- Murray, Del Potro Author Comebacks At Rio Olympics; Nadal Says No To Mixed, Stays Perfect In Singles
- Murray and Juan Martin del Potro both survived stern tests Thursday at the Rio Olympics. In windy conditions, Murray came out strong against Italian veteran Fabio Fognini but fell apart in the second and went down 3-1 in the third. But the defending gold medalist roared back ta...
- Frenchmen Tsonga, Monfils, Simon Advance in Rio; Djokovic, Nadal And Murray Sunday
- French had a good opening day in Rio with three players in the men's field all advancing out of the first round. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga overcame trouble against Tunisian Malek Jaziri who served for the match in the second, to fight back and win 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. "I was very concerned...
- WTA Events During Olympics in Brazil, China Defy Description...But Here They Are
- Jelena Jankovic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Monica Puig, Jelena Ostapenko, Yulia Putintseva, Timea Babos, Nao Hibino, Naomi Osaka, Teliana Pereira Floaters: none Notes: No Top 25 players, but one former No. 1 in Jankovic...No. 94 Pereira gets seeded, and it must be strange for th...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- LIST Australia Samantha Stosur, Daria Gavrilova Belarus Victoria Azarenka Belgium Yanina Wickmayer, Kirsten Flipkens Brazil Teliana Pereira (FP) Bulgaria Tsvetana Pironkova (FP) Canada Eugenie Bouchard China, P.R. Peng Shuai, Zhang Shuai Chinese Taipei Hsieh Su-Wei (FP) Cze...
- Muguruza Muddles Through; Halep Hopes Achilles OK; Serena Debuts Tuesday at Wimbledon
- tough...I love to play on the grass and here at Wimbledon." Up next for Kerber is the American Varvara Lepchenko, who outlasted Teliana Pereira 5-7, 7-6(3), 6-2. Halep did one better on a first-round loss last year, and says she hopes to keep her Achilles pain at bay. "I feel ...
- Nadal, Thiem, Gasparayan, Pereira Win ATP, WTA Titles
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)