Julian Reister - News and More
Do you like Julian Reister?Began playing tennis at age five with father Juergen, now deceased...Plays for the Kurhus Aachen tennis club in Bundesliga...Favourite surface is clay, best sh ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer Wins His 1000th Career Match! [Charts And Videos]
- 2006 Australian Open 4R 64 60 36 46 62 500 David Ferrer 2007 Monte-Carlo QF 64 60 600 Thiago Alves 2008 US Open 2R 63 75 64 700 Julian Reister 2010 Roland Garros 3R 64 60 64 800 Juan Monaco 2011 Paris QF 63 75 900 Gilles Simon 2013 Roland Garros 4R 61 46 26 62 63 1000 Milos Raon...
- ATP Previews: Gasquet, Ferrer Lead at Bogota, Hamburg
- and (14) Sousa vs. Rosol...107th edition of the event...Wildcards went to Ferrer and Germans Peter Gojowczyk, Tobias Kamke, Julian Reister and Alexander Zverev...Pulling from the event were Nicolas Almagro, Jeremy Chardy, Tommy Haas, Denis Istomin, Jurgen Melzer and Stephane Ro...
- Nadal, Federer, Serena Kick Off 2014 Tennis Season: Previews
- and India's Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan...The top-seeded Wawrinka after a bye will start against a German in either Benjamin Becker or Julian Reister...Pulling from the event were Janko Tipsarevic (achilles) and Jurgen Zopp (back)...Tipsarevic beat Bautista Agut in last year's final...Ret...
- Federer, Serena Take Juicy Hamburg, Bastad Guarantees: Previews
- starts for (7) Dolgopolov vs. Davydenko and (5) Monaco vs. Monfils likely in round two...Wildcards went to Federer, and Germans Julian Reister, Jan-Lennard Struff and Alexander Zverev...(1) Federer is looking at (15) Gulbis in the 3rd rd...Pulling from the event were Pablo Cuevas, ...
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer and No. 2 Rafael Nadal failed to give up a set between them in their respective matches, with the Swiss defeating German Julian Reister 6-4, 6-0, 6-4, and the Spaniard rolling past tough claycourter Horacio Zeballos 6-2, 6-2, 6-3. Nadal wasn't overexcited with his game bu...
- Roddick Grinds, Monfils Folds at French Open
- at a set all. Highlights of a loaded Friday at Roland Garros are (2) Rafael Nadal vs. Horacio Zeballos, (1) Roger Federer vs. Julian Reister, (4) Andy Murray vs. (25) Marcos Baghdatis, Kei Nishikori vs. (3) Novak Djokovic, (29) Albert Montanes vs. (5) Robin Soderling, Xavier "X-M...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 26
- I don't have the time to go scout out future opponents. Like today, for instance, I don't know if they will be able to play Rochus and Reister. But Reister, I think I've only warmed up with him once in Hamburg a couple years ago. Obviously I don't remember how he plays. Obviously ...
- Mother Nature v Tennis Channel Open in Las Vegas
- began with intermittent sprinkles, and by nightfall featured a wind-chill in the 40s and winds approaching 30 miles an hour, making things difficult for night competitors the Bryan Brothers and James Blake, who both posted wins into the semifinals Friday at the weather-challenged Ten...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)