Julio Silva - News and More
Do you like Julio Silva?
- No Big 4 Reunion In Cincinnati, Rafael Nadal Withdraws
- reason than personally taking care of my body and trying to keep as healthy as I feel now. "I am very thankful to my friend Andre Silva, Tournament Director of the Cincinnati tournament, who after speaking to him on the phone understood what I said to him and understands the...
- Djokovic Advances In Rainy Roland Garros, Wawrinka Ousted; Nadal To Finish Tues.
- Djokovic wasn't at his best but for the former French Open champion got through Brazilian qualifier Rogerio Dutra Silva 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Djokovic was broken three times and was just +1 in the winners/errors ratio. “I'm starting to play better,” said Djokovic after his 60...
- Zverev Rolls In French Opener, Kyrgios Withdraws; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- play on Chatrier and will be heavily favored. Nadal meets "lucky loser" Simone Bolelli while Djokovic takes on qualifier Rogerio Dutra Silva. Wawrinka as won 18 of his last 20 in Paris but is just 1-2 this year on the clay. He'll face Spanish vet Guillermo Garcia-Lopez who bea...
- Anderson Top Seed, Hewitt Returns at ATP Estoril; Preview
- vs. the American Sandgren-Tiafoe match winner... Australian Alex de Minaur received a wildcard as did Portugal's Frederico Ferreira Silva and Pedro Sousa... Pulling from the field were David Ferrer, Nick Kyrgios and Benoit Paire... De Minaur is playing doubles with form...
- Estrella Burgos Magic Continues at ATP Ecuador Open
- outside the Ecuador Open. Other notable results Monday were 28-year-old Slovak qualifier Andrej Martin defeating veteran Rogerio Dutra Silva, and 18-year-old French wildcard Corentin Moutet topping Adrian Menendez-Maceiras. Among the seeds in Quito, No. 10-ranked Pablo Carreno...
- Nadal, Kyrgios, Dimitrov Cruise At Australian Open; Anderson, Isner, Sock Out
- he said. Nadal will face Argentine veteran Leonardo Mayer on Wednesday. Nick Kyrgios also had an easy day rolling past Rogerio Dutra Silva of Brazil 6-1, 6-2, 6-4. "Was obviously tough. You know, I went out there pretty nervous," Kyrgios said. "Obviously, you know, I know I...
- Serena Williams Interview - Wimbledon, June 22
- '01. I definitely didn't expect to win that, as well as obviously Australia in '07. I didn't expect to win that. Q. Can you assess Neuza Silva's game a little bit for us? SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I've never seen her play before. I thought she had a really good game, especially for t...
- Lisicki, Larcher de Brito Look at Add Spice at WTA Estoril
- Cirstea, Petra Kvitova, Ekaterina Makarova, Shahar Peer and Anna-Lena Groenefeld.All three wildcards went to Portuguese players in Neuza Silva who drew the top-seeded Benesova, Frederica Piedade who faces Maret Ani, and Maria Joao Koehler against Kristina Barrios.Kirilenko is the d...