Jurgen Melzer - News and More
Do you like Jurgen Melzer?Began playing tennis at age nine...Father, Rudolf, is a businessman and ex-mayor of his hometown Deutsch-Wagram; mother, Michaela, is a saleswoman and has one y ... Read Full Bio
See also: Jurgen Melzer Girlfriend
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- Del Potro still needs some seasoning. Plus, Roger got a much-needed decent early draw in Australia having to face qualifier Jurgen Melzer followed by Noah Rubin. Then the mentally-weak Berdych who rolled over after the first game. So Roger had some time to find his footing bef...
- 8 Things I Think About Thought About Roger Federer's Australian Open Win And The GOAT
- pulled that off! Even more astonishing when you consider how he began the event. What was it, four consecutive shanks against Jurgen Melzer? 2. It's The Backhand Stupid! I said going into the match Federer's chances hinged on his serve and his backhand. His serve -- 20 aces ...
- Roger Federer: I Think I'm Playing Better And Better, And I Felt Great In The Fifth Set!
- matches? ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, it's going to be completely different to the last couple. It's probably going to be more similar to Melzer in the first round, which is good that I played him. I have a lefty in me this tournament already. Tomorrow I'm going to practice with a le...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- morning), the question is, which Federer shows up? The one we saw against Berdych or the one we saw in the first two rounds against Jurgen Melzer and Noah Rubin. If it's the latter, he loses. If it's the Federer we saw Friday night, then he's in with a chance. A great one. The diff...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- and 17-6 overall winning 14 straight sets. Federer's quick, 90-minute win came after scratchy performances against qualifiers Jurgen Melzer and Noah Rubin. Q. After six months off of the tour, did you expect to play like that tonight? ROGER FEDERER: I mean, I was hoping to ...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- Berdych who has to be the favorite. And honestly, after seeing Federer struggle with Noah Rubin and at times have issues with Jurgen Melzer, I don't know how he beats Berdych. Of course, Berdych is more than capable of imploding and handing Federer the match, and that's really t...
- Roger Federer Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- you played today? ROGER FEDERER: I thought I played great. Aggressive right from the start, which I think was key today because I knew Melzer was going to try ‑‑ every chance he was going to get, he was going to hit the ball and come forward as well. You want to counter that a...
- Roger Federer Interview - Wimbledon, June 25
- the kind of guy I didn't like to play against. Today I don't mind it, so I'm happy with the score line. Q. I don't believe you played Melzer before. Probably one of the only guys in that age bracket that you haven't faced. What do you look for in a match where you haven't seen hi...
- Nadal Collides With Melzer; Bombers Berdych, Soderling Battle at French Open Semifinals
- Melzer Stuns Djokovic in Five; Nadal Edges Almagro at French Open
- 2012 Tennis-X Awards: Djokovic Named Best Of The Best; Baghdatis, Melzer, Tomic Take Home Honors
- Titles Wrap: Clijsters, Melzer, Monfils Among Winners; Tennis-X Notes
- Del Potro, Melzer, Radwanska Among Champs; Coming Previews
- Zverev Takes Down Fritz In D.C. Teen Tussle, Isner, Monfils Advance; Thiem Upset By Melzer In Kitzbuhel