Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
|Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: Cancelling The Olympics Is Unthinkable!
- continued talk of the Zika virus, even Novak Djokovic is starting to worry a little. While he thinks cancelling the Olympics if far-fetched, he is taking a wait-and-see approach, though for now he's intent on playing.
"Somebody has passed me the information that a significant ...
- Richard Gasquet Brings Parisians to Feet with Kei Nishikori Upset at French Open; Novak Djokovic Monday
- is this Richard Gasquet and what's he done with the old one?
The French wunderkind who never panned out as an adult bloomed late -- specifically on Sunday at Roland Garros -- advancing to his first French Open quarterfinals in 13 tries after a 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 upset ov...
- Serena, Top Women Again Ease Through at French Open; Venus Beats Down Teen
- was a very un-WTA-like day for the top seeds at the French Open, where the Top 10 women came on strong, setting up some mid-tournament blockbuster matches.
No. 1 Serena Williams led the way, brutalizing Brazil's Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-1, setting up a meeting with No. 26 s...
- Novak Djokovic: I Feel Excited About The French Open, The Expectations Are Big!
- finally here. The French Open. And for Novak Djokovic it's another chance at the only major title missing from his trophy cabinet and the one title that's keeping him out of the GOAT conversation.
Djokovic has eyed the event ever since he lost in the final a year ago to Stan W...
- After Double Bagel Loss, Tomas Berdych Cans Coach Dani Vallverdu
- an embarrassing double bagel 60, 60 loss Thursday to David Goffin in the Rome third round, Tomas Berdych has fired his coach Dani Vallverdu.
Berdych and Vallverdu had linked up at the end of the 2014 season after Vallverdu was dropped from Andy Murray's camp.
- Andy Murray Wins Rome, Beats No. 1 Novak Djokovic On Clay For 1st Time
- Murray ended his bitch-boy status to world No. 1 Novak Djokovic on Sunday, beating the Serb 6-3, 6-3, and capping his 29th birthday with the Italian Open title in Rome, the first British man to win it since 1931.
"It's mostly great players that have won this event, so I...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)