Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
- Roger Federer: I Think I'm Playing Better And Better, And I Felt Great In The Fifth Set!
- you don't believe Roger Federer is back, think again. Federer missed six month to rehab his left knee and in his first tournament back he's already beaten two Top 10 players and will be the heavy favorite Tuesday in Melbourne against Mischa Zverev and reach the semifinals. Earli...
- Andy Murray: I Wasn't Flat, It Just Wasn't To Be Today, Mischa Deserved To Win
- a month into the season, the top seeds in men's tennis are already struggling. Three days after Novak Djokovic stunning loss to Denis Istomin, World No. 1 Andy Murray fell as well, losing today to World No. 50 Mischa Zverev 7-5, 5-7, 6-2, 6-4 in the fourth round. Murray suffer...
- Andy Murray, Roger Federer React To Novak Djokovic's Shock Loss
- Andy Murray and Roger Federer talked about Novak Djokovic's loss Thursday to Denis Istomin. Andy Murray: Q. Do you feel any less pressure now that the defending champion is out or do you not take much notice of that? ANDY MURRAY: I mean, for me, it doesn't change anything un...
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Expect To Play This Well, It's A Great Feeling
- he wasn't 35 or had missed six months of the tour, Roger Federer rolled past world No. 10 Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 to reach the fourth round at the Australian Open. A flawless Federer never faced a breakpoint winning a personal Grand Slam-best 39 of 41 points on first serve...
- Federer Faces Berdych Tonight At The Australian Open, Can He Win? Third Round Preview
- the match the tennis world highlighted in the men's draw for the first week, it's going down tonight at the Australian Open when Roger Federer takes on Tomas Berdych. Federer leads 16-6 with a couple of wins coming in Melbourne - one last year - but this time and for maybe the f...
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- 14-seeded Australian Nick Kyrgios roamed every inch of his home stage in a complete meltdown performance on Wednesday at the Australian Open, failing to close out a 2-0 set lead in a 1-6, 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-2, 10-8 loss to Italian Andreas Seppi in the second round. Amidst Ky...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)