Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs
- seed Rafael Nadal maintained his dominance over Richard Gasquet Wednesday night in Cincinnati cruising to a 6-3, 6-4 victory, his 15th straight over the Frenchman. Nadal, the lone former champion in the field, returns Thursday night to face countryman Albert Ramos Vinolas. â...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- two weeks from the start of the US Open, what a different landscape men's tennis is today compared to a year ago. And it continues to change, almost daily. A day after falling in the final of the Canadian Open to wunderkind Alexander Zverev, Roger Federer withdrew from Cincinnati...
- Defending Champ Halep Rolls In Toronto QFs; Pliskova v Wozniacki Friday
- Halep dropped just one game in a 6-1, 6-0 victory over Barbora Strycova to reach the Toronto quarterfinals. Halep, who won the title last year in Montreal, moves to 4-0 against the Czech. Halep now faces Frenchwoman Caroline Garcia who upended American CiCi Bellis 6-4, 6-2. ...
- Nadal Shocked By Shapovalov In Montreal; Federer Wins 17th Straight v Ferrer
- Nadal bid for No. 1 ranking on Monday ended at the hands of young Canadian Denis Shapovalov. The 18-year-old stunned the 3-time tournament champion 3-6, 6-4, 7-6(4) in the third round of the Canadian Open. After squeezing out the second set, Shapovalov had to save six break ...
- Wozniacki, Sivtolina Tuesday Winners In Toronto; Bouchard Bounced By Vekic
- went 4-0 Tuesday in Toronto with former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieszka Radwanska both advancing along with Elina Svitolina and Elena Vesnina. Wozniacki rolled past qualifier Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-3, 6-0. "It was a pretty good match. I kind of got to find my r...
- Dominic Thiem: The Younger Gen Can Beat Big 4 Players, But It's Hard Beating Multiple Big 4s In Events
- Thiem is among the very best of the younger generation. The 23-year-old has wins over Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Roger Federer, and he's twice made the semifinals at the French Open. So he has the wins and the results, but he says, the problem isn't beating ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011Â Â Â R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3Â Â THE MODERATOR:Â Questions, please.Â Â Q.Â Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know...Â ROGER FEDERER:Â What has he dug up again?Â Â Q.Â Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)