Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
|Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ITF Announces No More "Silent Bans"
- a welcome move for transparency, the ITF announced today that they will now release the names of players who have been provisionally suspended for doping violations.
Previously, names were not released until they were proven guilty. But that meant players having to mysteriously ...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- Karolina Pliskova "shock" Angelique Kerber in the Sunday Cincinnati final, as the WTA website so boldly proclaimed?
The world No. 2 came straight from the Rio Olympics after losing in the final to an inspired Monica Puig. In Cincinnati she was exhausted, and h...
- Everyone Withdraws from WTA Connecticut; Gasquet Leads Winson-Salem
- the final week of play prior to the US Open.
Play features one event each on the ATP and WTA side -- a surprising three Top 10 women in action (and rapidly changing, see below), but mostly a mix of players looking for some last-minute Slam preparation or some last-minut...
- Kerber Survives, Halep Next in Way for Her Run to No. 1 this Weekend in Cincy
- from a silver medal run at the Rio Olympics and with the No. 1 ranking in sight for the first time, Angelique Kerber dug deep on Friday to defeat No. 9-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 in Cincinnati.
"I think it helps that I am really trying to staying positiv...
- Cincinnati Men's Draw Preview: Who's Playing? Andy Murray? Rafael Nadal? Kei Nishikori?
- Have you recovered from the Olympics? I haven't. But the tennis world rarely stops to catch its breath. It just keeps going and going, and so to Cincinnati we go. Or at least some of the players do.
Novak Djokovic dropped out and Juan Martin del Potro never entered. And now w...
- Did Kei Nishikori Use A 10-Minute Shower Break To Help Him Win Bronze Over Rafael Nadal In Rio?
- Nishikori won his first Olympic medal today beating Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-7(1), 6-3 in Rio this afternoon.
Nishikori becomes the first Japanese medalist in 96 years and it's just the Olympic tennis medal for Japan.
"I'm very happy to win, to get a medal today, even though third ...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)