Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wimbledon Adds Final Set Tiebreak At 12-All
- the heels of a marathon men's semifinal round at Wimbledon this year, the event has moved to a final set tiebreaker at 12-all for all singles matches.
The change applies to all singles and doubles events including qualifying starting in 2019.
AELTC Chairman, Philip Brook, com...
- Alexander Zverev On New Davis Cup Format: I Don't Want To Play Tennis In Late November
- doesn't sound like Alexander Zverev is a big fan of the new Davis Cup format, which features 16 teams playing a round-robin week-long competition in late November.
And Zverev says he doesn't want to be playing tennis that late in the year, not even for Germany.
"I will not pl...
- AT The ATP Milan Event, Towels Will Kept On A Rack, Not With Ballboys (Top Players Not Impressed)
- of the "innovations" at this year's ATP Milan event, ballboys will no longer be in possession of sweaty, gross player towels. Instead, players will have to pick them up themselves off a towel rack, it was announced back in May.
Obviously this only impacts the younger players, b...
- Novak Djokovic: I'm Glad To Be In Contention For No. 1
- just a month or so left in the 2018 ATP season, Novak Djokovic is arguably the favorite to finish the year No. 1. That's quite a leap for the Serb who was ranked as low as No. 22 just in June.. And should he win a fourth Shanghai title this week, Djokovic would be in a virtual ti...
- Djokovic Wins, Cilic Out; Defending Camp Federer v Medvedev Wed.
- Djokovic opened his bid for a fourth Shanghai Masters title with a 6-3, 7-5 victory Tuesday over Jeremy Chardy.
The US Open champion has now won all 12 matches against the Frenchman, and has taken his last 14 matches and 23 of his last 24.
"I think I'm completely different...
- Stephens Ousted In Beijing; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance; Sabalenka v 2017 Champion Garcia
- the WTA Premier Mandatory event in Beijing, a few days after French Open winner Simona Halep retired with a back injury, French finalist Sloane Stephens also departed the event, falling to Dominika Cibulkova 4-6, 6-2, 6-3.
Since making the US Open quarterfinals, Stephens has los...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang: