Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
|Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- 8-Week Ban? Nick Kyrgios Got Off Easy
- Nick Kyrgios tanked ANOTHER match last week. And the ATP hit him with a $16.5K fine thereafter then a bigger one yesterday, banning the hot-headed Australian from 8 weeks of tournament play unless he sought help.
Kyrgios responded saying he would get better and Tennis Australia ...
- Djokovic, Murray Roll Into Shanghai QFs; Wawrinka Goes Down
- seeds Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray continued on their Shanghai final collision course on Thursday. The defending champion Djokovic rolled past Vasek Pospisil 6-4, 6-4.
"I thought it was a great quality of tennis today from both players," said Djokovic. "I was very pleased wit...
- Novak Djokovic On Catching Roger Federer's 17 Slams: I Don't Think About It At All, It's Not A Goal!
- month Novak Djokovic admitted that he no longer was motivated by the No. 1 ranking or winning Grand Slams. A few weeks later, Djokovic was asked if anything had changed in his outlook. Well, it hasn't. And he doesn't even have catching Roger Federer's 17 Slams as a goal.
- Murray Wins Beijing China Open Over Dimitrov, Who Says The Brit is the Best This Year
- Murray joined the '40 Win Club' while Grigor Dimitrov failed to cross the finish line for the third time this year when the Brit beat the Bulgarian 6-4, 7-6(2) Sunday in the final of the China Open in Beijing.
Murray joined Roger Federer (88 titles), Rafael Nadal (69), ...
- Monfils Beats Simon, Kyrgios Gets Walkover In Tokyo; 5 Of Top 8 Seeds Make QFs
- the match of the day in Tokyo, Gael Monfils earned a spot in the quarterfinals after beating countryman Gilles Simon 6-1, 6-4 Thursday.
Monfils fought back from 4-1 down in the second to win the last five games of the match.
"In the second set, Gilles started to run a lot bet...
- Serena Williams: Each Person Is Just As Important As The Next, Each Person Has A Voice
- a lengthy cover story Q&A in Fader Magazine, Serena Williams opens up on a variety of topics including her race, her body, the Indian Wells return and much, much more.
If you are a Serena fan, please check it out.
A sample from the story from their press release:
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)