Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Monfils Beats Wawrinka In Rotterdam For 8th Career Title
- Monfils collected his 8th career title Sunday in Rotterdam after dispatching good friend Stan Wawrinka in an all-thirtysomething final 6-3, 1-6, 6-2.
The title was Monfils' first since taking Doha at the start of 2018.
“We have been practicing all winter together, and rea...
- Medvedev Keeps Winning, Grabs Sofia Title Fucsovics
- Medvedev continues to win title. The 22-year-old collected his fourth of his young career Sunday defeating Marton Fucsovics 6-4, 6-3 to win in Sofia.
The first title of his 2019 season was also his fourth since the start of last year.
"I was feeling under pressure and rea...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Cup qualifying debuts this weekend with its new look. Love it or hate it, it's a big change. No more best-of-5, no more "rounds" per se. It's one weekend of qualifying and then one more at the end of the year to determine the champion. And this weekend pits 12 ties with the winn...
- Rafael Nadal: Novak Played Fantastic
- was a tough evening for Rafael Nadal Sunday night as he was blown out by Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open final.
Nadal loses for a fourth time in the Australian Open final. Despite playing just his first event since the US Open, he made it to the final without losing a set...
- Novak Djokovic: It Was Truly A Perfect Match
- Djokovic proved without a doubt that he's the best player in the world Sunday night in Melbourne, winning a record 7th Australian Open title and a 15th overall Grand Slam title.
Djokovic moves to within two of Rafael Nadal's 17 Slams and five from Roger Federer's record of 20...
- Osaka Outlasts Pliskova To Reach Australian Open Final, Will Meet Kvitova For Title
- Osaka was ranked No. 72 a year ago. On Saturday, she'll play for the No. 1 ranking and her second straight Grand Slam title at the Australian Open.
Riding a 12-match Grand Slam win streak, Osaka edged Karolina Pliskova today in the semifinals 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. The 21-year-old do...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang: