Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
- Nasty Ilie Nastase Should Be Banned From Tennis
- Nastase is in the news and he's in it for all the wrong reasons. The 70-year-old 2-time Grand Slam champion and former No. 1 is, or was, the captain of Romania's Fed Cup team this weekend. First, Nastase dropped this on news of Serena's pregnancy on Friday: "Let’s see ...
- Murray Wins, Nadal Struggles at Monte Carlo; Nadal v Zverev Thursday
- No. 1 Andy Murray led an all-star cast into the third round at the Monte Carlo Masters on Wednesday, including No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Rafael Nadal. Murray was a 7-5, 7-5 winner over Gilles Muller, while Wawrinka and Nadal struggled. The Swiss beat Czech Jiri Ves...
- Djokovic Survives Simon Upset Bid In Monte Carlo; Nadal, Murray Tomorrow
- Djokovic's struggled continued Tuesday in Monte Carlo. The Serb who had won just five tournament matches since his Doha title to start the year, was nearly bounced in his clay opener today against Gilles Simon. The Frenchman led with a break in the third and served for the ma...
- Roger Federer Might Not Play The French Open?
- a new interview, Roger Federer revealed he might not even play the French Open. Federer, who missed the French last year, told the Swiss media outlet RTS that he hasn't 100% commented to playing in Paris. Via google translation: "But is it certain that you will be engaged at Ro...
- Roger Federer: I Should Be Back For The French Open, That's The Plan!
- Federer is sticking to his plan of playing no clay lead-up events to the French Open. The Swiss has withdrawn from all Madrid and Rome - though he could still take a late wildcard - and said yesterday in Zurich where he played Andy Murray. that there's been no change of plan. ...
- So How Is Roger Federer Doing It?
- a start to 2017 for Roger Federer. Who would have believed it? Just look at what he's already accomplished: Federer won the Australian Open for the first time since 2010. Federer won Indian Wells for the first time since 2012. Federer won Miami for the first time since 2...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)