Kai-Chen Chang - News and More
- Nationality: TPE ()
- Birthdate: January 13, 1991
- Birthplace: Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei
- Residence: Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Turned Pro: Pro (November 2007)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Kai-Chen Chang?
|Currently without a full-time coach; travels with father ... Father is Chin Lai Chang and mother is Yu Mei Jun (sell seafood in markets in Taiwan); two older br ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Has High Expectations For The Clay This Year
- champion Andy Murray continues his clay season today in Madrid where he'll take on veteran Radek Stepanek. Murray won the title last year - his first and only Masters clay crown - stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. Then at the French Open he beat David Ferrer before losing ...
- Thiem Out For Another Title In Munich; Almagro, Dimitrov Sunday Favorites Against First-Time Title Hopefuls
- Theim knocked down wunderkind Alexander Zverev 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to advance to the Munich final where he'll face another German in Philipp Kohlschreiber.
“It's unbelievable how he plays at 19 years old,” Thiem said. “I lost the first set and then I changed a little bit......
- Resurgent Rafael Nadal Wins Barcelona, Ties Guillermo Vilas' All-Time Clay Mark
- Nadal, it is safe to say, has put his troubles on clay behind him.
The Spaniard won his second title of the year, and second in a row after the Masters Monte Carlo, defeating two-time defending champion Kei Nishikori 6-4, 7-5 in the final of the Barcelona Open BancSab...
- Andy Murray Suspicious Of Players Who Don't Get Tired, Boris Becker Hits Back On Doping Claims
- Murray and Novak Djokovic's coach, Boris Becker, are at odds over allegations the Scot made. Murray spoke to the Daily Mail last week and urged authorities to step-up its war on doping.
"I have played against players and thought, 'They won’t go away' or 'They don’t seem to...
- Rafael Nadal Back on Top of Clay Heap with Monte Carlo Title Over Gael Monfils
- Nadal survived a brutal tournament late goings, defeating former French Open champ Stan Wawrinka in the quarters, No. 2 seed Andy Murray from a set down in the semis, and No. 5 seed Gael Monfils 7-5, 5-7, 6-0 to win a ninth Monte Carlo title on Sunday.
Nadal seemed in contro...
- Rafael Nadal Comes Back To Beat Andy Murray, Meets Gael Monfils In Monte Carlo Final; Who's The Pick?
- out this week in Monte Carlo wasn't about Roger Federer's comeback, but instead about Rafael Nadal's! Nadal came into the European clay season with just one single solitary Top 40 win on what had been a dismal season. But after today's win over Andy Murray in the semifinals, tha...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Miami
- Sharapova InterviewSONY ERICSSON OPEN - MiamiMarch 31, 2011M. SHARAPOVA/A. Petkovic3-6, 6-0, 6-2THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. In light of the week you've had and with the weather conditions today and she's playing great, how satisfying is that win today?MARIA SHARAPOVA: Ye...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Rafael Nadal Seeded 5th, Women Unchanged
- Rafael Nadal Says Nothing Has Changed After Djokovic Loss
- Andy Murray: I Haven't Played My Best In Slam Finals, That's Something I'll Have To Change
- Federer Gets Decker From Roddick in Exchange for Mirka, Higueras
- Rafael Nadal: Six Straight Losses To Djokovic That's Painful, But I'm Going To Work Every Day Until That Changes
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Chang Engaged, Roddick Hurt
Recent fan comments for Kai-Chen Chang:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)