Kaia Kanepi - News and More
Do you like Kaia Kanepi?Currently without a coach; fitness coach is Kristijan Pruus ... Father, Jaak, works in real estate; mother, Anne, is a homemaker; has two older sisters, Karin ... Read Full Bio
- Moms Serena, Azarenka Win In Comebacks At Indian Wells; Muguruza, Halep Friday
- Sock STADIUM 2 Starts At 11:00 Am 2nd Rd 9 Petra Kvitova VS Yulia Putintseva Followed By 2nd Rd 17 CoCo Vandeweghe VS Kaia Kanepi Followed By 1st Rd Nikoloz Basilashvili VS (WC) Tennys Sandgren Followed By 1st Rd (Q) Vasek Pospisil VS (Q) Felix Auger-Aliassim...
- Nadal, Stephens Headline Fields at Joint Acapulco; Previews
- were given to Day, Gavrilova and Mexico's Renata Zarazua...Pulling from the event were Mona Barthel, Kirsten Flipkens and Kaia Kanepi...Tsurenko beat Mladenovic in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Tsurenko (2017) and Stephens (2016) ...
- Wozniacki Wins Late Match, Ostapenko Ousted at Australian Open Day 5
- me confidence, and I think that was the difference tonight." Kontaveit will next meet unseeded Carla Suarez Navarro who topped Kaia Kanepi 3-6, 6-1, 6-3. No. 4 Elina Svitolina won the all-Ukraine battle against 15-year-old Marta Kostyuk 6-2, 6-2. "How much you have to pa...
- CoCo Goes Nuts, Venus Loses Amidst Day 1 Upsets at Australian Open
- and men in action lost on Day 1 at the Australian Open. Other players orchestrating upsets on Day 1 in Melbourne were Estonia's Kaia Kanepi rolling over No. 24 Dominika Cibulkova 6-2, 6-2, the Ukraine's Marta Kostyuk likewise easing past No. 25 Peng Shuai 6-2, 6-2, and Romania's...
- Preview: Serena Out; Women's Australian Open Likely to See a 1st-Time Winner
- (2) Caroline Wozniacki, (7) Jelena Ostapenko, (10) CoCo Vandeweghe, (17) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Floaters: Francesca Schiavone, Kaia Kanepi, Sam Stosur, Monica Puig, Carla Suarez Navarro, Timea Babos, Cici Bellis, Mihaela Buzarnescu Notes: Big opportunity for Wozniacki to ret...
- All-American Grand Slam Women's Semifinals [Chart]
- King, Martina Navratilova) "It's really amazing, not only for myself but just for American tennis," Keys said after her win over Kaia Kanepi Wednesday night. "I'm really excited and, you know, proud of all of us for getting this far and having it going to be, you know, USA all th...
- Petra Kvitova Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- KVITOVA: Yeah, the serve was great, and also my fast game from the baseline, so... Q. What are your thoughts on your next match against Kanepi? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, we'll see. Kanepi play very well right now. We play already three times, I think. Two I lost and one I won. So we w...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 27
- Jankovic InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010 J. JANKOVIC/K. Kanepi 6‑2, 3‑6, 6‑4 Q. How did you feel on the court today? Do you consider it taking advantage of the interruption of the match? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, overall it was very difficult because of...
- Kvitova Too Hot at Hopman; Kanepi Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Almagro, Montanes, Kanepi, Szavay Win Titles: Weekend Wrap
- Montanes, Monaco, Kanepi, Cornet Win ATP/WTA Titles
Best of luck to you Kaia!
Posted on October 3, 2010 at 06:28 ET
You are the best!
Posted on July 7, 2010 at 09:35 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)