Kaia Kanepi - News and More
Do you like Kaia Kanepi?Currently without a coach; fitness coach is Kristijan Pruus ... Father, Jaak, works in real estate; mother, Anne, is a homemaker; has two older sisters, Karin ... Read Full Bio
- All-American Grand Slam Women's Semifinals [Chart]
- King, Martina Navratilova) "It's really amazing, not only for myself but just for American tennis," Keys said after her win over Kaia Kanepi Wednesday night. "I'm really excited and, you know, proud of all of us for getting this far and having it going to be, you know, USA all th...
- Vandeweghe, Keys Complete All-American Semifinals at US Open
- Vandeweghe and Madison Keys completed an all-American semifinals at the US Open. Keys was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over unseeded Kaia Kanepi, while Vandeweghe beat world No. 1 Karolina Pliskova 7-6(4), 6-3. It will be the first all-American women's semifinals since 1981. Ke...
- Venus, Stephens Set Up Half of Potential All-American Semifinals at US Open
- set up an all-American semifinals as (1) Karolina Pliskova squares off against (20) CoCo Vandeweghe, and (15) Madison Keys meets Kaia Kanepi. ...
- Pliskova Powers Into US Open QFs, CoCo, Keys Advance; Venus-Kvitova Tuesday
- and with that serve and that speed. I have to prepare. I have a day off tomorrow again, so I will just prepare for it." Qualifier Kaia Kanepi reached her first Grand Slam quarterfinal in over four years besting Russian 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina 6-4, 6-4. Kanepi, who's missed alm...
- Venus, Stephens Continue U.S. Surge at US Open
- be (1) Karolina Pliskova vs. Jennifer Brady, (20) CoCo Vandeweghe vs. Lucie Safarova, (4) Elina Svitolina vs. (15) Madison Keys, and Kaia Kanepi vs. Daria Kasatkina. ...
- Pliskova Saves MP At US Open; Sharapova, Venus, Kvitova-Muguruza Sunday
- tough games. I was happy that it's all finished. Yeah, was happy with the performance." Jennifer Brady, Lucie Safarova, qualifier Kaia Kanepi and Daria Kasatkina were also winners. And in the nightcap, Madison Keys rallied to beat Indian Wells winner Elena Vesnina 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 in...
- Petra Kvitova Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- KVITOVA: Yeah, the serve was great, and also my fast game from the baseline, so... Q. What are your thoughts on your next match against Kanepi? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, we'll see. Kanepi play very well right now. We play already three times, I think. Two I lost and one I won. So we w...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 27
- Jankovic InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010 J. JANKOVIC/K. Kanepi 6‑2, 3‑6, 6‑4 Q. How did you feel on the court today? Do you consider it taking advantage of the interruption of the match? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, overall it was very difficult because of...
- Kvitova Too Hot at Hopman; Kanepi Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Almagro, Montanes, Kanepi, Szavay Win Titles: Weekend Wrap
- Montanes, Monaco, Kanepi, Cornet Win ATP/WTA Titles
Best of luck to you Kaia!
Posted on October 3, 2010 at 06:28 ET
You are the best!
Posted on July 7, 2010 at 09:35 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)