Kaia Kanepi - News and More
Do you like Kaia Kanepi?Currently without a coach; fitness coach is Kristijan Pruus ... Father, Jaak, works in real estate; mother, Anne, is a homemaker; has two older sisters, Karin ... Read Full Bio
- Kerber, Halep, Pliskova And Venus Advance To Miami QFs; Muruguza Retires
- was pretty good, and I'm really happy about that. "The last comeback like this for me was in 2014, my first match in Doha against Kanepi. Match point down and I came back. I'm happy about this, shows I can still play some tennis." Two top seeds did fall as No. 4 Dominika C...
- Venus Williams in Turkey; WTA/ATP Previews This Week
- Koukalova...Wildcards were awarded to Austrians Barbara Haas, Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, and Paszek...Pulling from the tournament were Kaia Kanepi, Tatjana Maria, Christina McHale, Yulia Putintseva, and Tereza Smitkova...In last year's final Andrea Petkovic defeated Shelby Rogers...Goe...
- Sharapova Sick, Sloane Ousts Venus At French Open; Serena Returns Tuesday
- Sharapova opened her title defense Monday at the French Open with a tough 6-2, 6-4 win over Estonia's Kaia Kanepi. The 2-time champion, though, revealed that she's been suffering from a cold virus. "I'm getting over it, and hopefully it will pass by soon," Sharapova said of th...
- Federer Has More Issues Off Court Than On It In French Open Win; Sharapova, Murray Monday
- Court 11:00 AM Start Alize Cornet (FRA) vs. Roberta Vinci (ITA) Lucas Pouille (FRA) vs. Gilles Simon (FRA) Kaia Kanepi (EST) vs. Maria Sharapova (RUS) Andy Murray (GBR) vs. Facundo Arguello (ARG) Suzanne-Lenglen Court 11:00 AM Start Yoshihito Nish...
- French Open Women's Preview: Serena Williams Tough Draw Could Mean No Final
- Camila Giorgi, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Monica Puig Notes: Not a super-easy road for (2) Sharapova starting against the veteran Kaia Kanepi, with (28) Stosur in the 3rd rd...Tough starts for (13) Safarova against the hard-hitting Pavlyuchenkova, and (20) Lisicki on her worst sur...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Simon, Isner at Nice; Geneva, Strasbourg, Nurnberg
- Virginie Razzano, Francesca Schiavone and Stosur...Notable pulls from the tournament were Julia Goerges, Daniela Hantuchova, Kaia Kanepi, and Peng Shuai...Puig is the defending champion, in last year's final defeating Spain's Silvia Soler Espinosa...Returning former champs in...
- Petra Kvitova Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- KVITOVA: Yeah, the serve was great, and also my fast game from the baseline, so... Q. What are your thoughts on your next match against Kanepi? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, we'll see. Kanepi play very well right now. We play already three times, I think. Two I lost and one I won. So we w...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 27
- Jankovic InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010 J. JANKOVIC/K. Kanepi 6‑2, 3‑6, 6‑4 Q. How did you feel on the court today? Do you consider it taking advantage of the interruption of the match? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, overall it was very difficult because of...
- Kvitova Too Hot at Hopman; Kanepi Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Almagro, Montanes, Kanepi, Szavay Win Titles: Weekend Wrap
- Montanes, Monaco, Kanepi, Cornet Win ATP/WTA Titles
Best of luck to you Kaia!
Posted on October 3, 2010 at 06:28 ET
You are the best!
Posted on July 7, 2010 at 09:35 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)