Karol Beck - News and More
- Nationality: SVK (Slovakia )
- Birthdate: April 03, 1982
- Birthplace: Zvolen, Slovak Republic
- Residence: Zvolen, Slovak Republic
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jan Kroslak
- 2013 Final Ranking: 361
Do you like Karol Beck?
| Began playing tennis at age six...Nicknamed "Bekis"...Father, Karol, manages his son; mother, Maria...Has one younger brother, Peter...His best results as a ju ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Fed Cup Capsules: Halep Skips Surgery To Compete, Bouchard And Radwanska Skip Out
- Martina Hingis in doubles travel to take on Australian Open winner Angie Kerber and teammates Andrea Petkovic, Julia Goerges and Annika Beck on hardcourt.
Italy at France
France's Kristina Mladenovic and Caroline Garcia stunned Italy in last year's opening round, and the same...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- so many good players. They show here also that they can play and beat good players. Also Friedsam against Radwanska she had her chances. Beck against me it was a good match as well.
So also a lot of good, young players are coming in Germany. Yeah, it's good for German tennis.
- Novak Djokovic: I Played Flawless Tennis For The First Two Sets, No Doubt About It
- to make a breakthrough. It's a difficult sport, obviously. It's an individual sport. You know, there are cases and players like Boris Becker and Chang, 16-, 17-, 18-year-old Grand Slam winners. It's hard to really say if we're going to have that or not in the future. It just re...
- Keys Crashes Out in Tears; Serena v Maria Tuesday at Australian Open
- lead into her quarterfinal match against Kerber, who she beat in the Brisbane final earlier this month. Kerber saw off German Annika Beck in ruthless fashion 6-4, 6-0.
"We always have such amazing battles," Azarenka said. "She's such a fighter and an amazing person off the ...
- Serena v Maria Comes to Pass with Wins Sunday at Australian Open
- be in the next round. I want more. I want more."
On court Monday in Melbourne will be (7) Angelique Kerber vs. unseeded German Annika Beck, (14) Victoria Azarenka vs. unseeded Czech Barbora Strycova, (15) Madison Keys vs. China's unseeded Shuai Zhang, and (21) Ekaterina Makarov...
- Muguruza Muggled; Serena, Maria Featured Sunday at Australian Open
- will take on China's unseeded Zhang Shuai, an easy 6-1, 6-3 winner over American Varvara Lepchenko. Kerber will next face German Annika Beck, who beat compatriot Laura Siegemund 6-0, 6-4.
Matches on Sunday in Melbourne will be (5) Maria Sharapova vs. (12) Belinda Bencic, (1) S...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 16
- own philanthropic activities? If so, how?ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I definitely think so. I had a harder time appreciating Andre because I was Becker, Edberg, Sampras oriented. Obviously Andre was a double-handed backhanded guy, you know, the rival to Pete, so that kind of didn't work f...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 22
- already sort of knocking on the door.It's surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I'm quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.At the moment I just think people are so st...
- Novak Djokovic Has A New Coach, His Name Is Boris Becker!
- Boris Becker: Roger Federer's 2006 Season Was Better Than Novak Djokovic's 2015!
- Nadal Beats Murray, Meets Beckham at Wimbledon, Faces Berdych in Final
- Thoughts On Djokovic-Becker, Potential Federer-Edberg... Will They Work?
- Novak Djokovic: My Australian Open Loss Had Nothing To Do With Boris Becker!
- Kvitova Toppled, Djokovic Lauds Becker at Australian Open Day 1
Recent fan comments for Karol Beck:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)