Kevin Anderson - News and More
- Nationality: RSA (South Africa )
- Birthdate: May 18, 1986
- Birthplace: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Residence: Delray Beach, FL, USA / Johann
- Turned Pro: 2007
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: GD Jones, Michael Anderson
- 2013 Final Ranking: 20
Do you like Kevin Anderson?
|Began playing tennis at age six...Parents Michael and Barbara retired from owning and operating an engineering business in 2007...Father now works part-time in ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Brit Marcus Willis Upstages Roger Federer, Entire Men's Field with Wild Wimbledon Win Monday
- 6-2 and Pierre-Hugues Herbert ousted No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3; Uzbekistan's Denis Istomin surprised No. 20 Kevin Anderson in five 4-6, 6-7(13), 6-4, 7-6(2), 6-3; and Russian Andrey Kuznetsov upset No. 29 Pablo Cuevas in five 6-3, 3-6, 5-7, 6-3, 6-4.
- Nick Kyrgios Confident Ahead Of Wimbledon
- feel there are a lot of title contenders. Say Djokovic loses in the fourth round – I don't know, he was down two sets to love against Anderson last year. If something like that happens, there's plenty of people who can have their eye on the trophy this year."
Kyrgios and Stepane...
- American Steve Johnson Wins Grasscourt Title at ATP Nottingham Beating Pablo Cuevas
- broke again in the 11th game and rode out the set for the championship.
Johnson beat four seeded opponents, including top-seeded Kevin Anderson in the quarterfinals. He is projected to rise to a career-high No. 29 on the ATP rankings.
"I take lots of confidence from this," Johnso...
- Wimbledon Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic With Federer, Raonic, Nishikori; Murray Looks Good
- or Lukas Rosol. Maybe Phil Kohlschreiber in the fourth round before Milos Raonic in the quarterfinals. Raonic will have either Kevin Anderson or David Goffin to deal with in the fourth, otherwise there's not much worry for the Canadian before Monday. Novak maybe drops a set, mayb...
- 2016 Wimbledon Seedings: Novak Djokovic And Serena Williams Named Top Seeds
- Wimbledon Championships have released the seeding for their 2016 event. The top seeds will again be World No. 1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
The tournament seeded the men according to their grass court formula which adds 100% of grass court points earned in the last year p...
- Grass Tennis Preview: Radwanska, WTA Stars in Eastbourne, Not So Much in ATP Nottingham
- Wozniacki (2009), Radwanska (2008), and Kuznetsova (2004).
AEGON OPEN NOTTINGHAM
Nottingham, England; Surface: grass
Seeds: Kevin Anderson, Pablo Cuevas, Joao Sousa, Alexandr Dolgopolov, Sam Querrey, Steve Johnson, Andreas Seppi, Gilles Muller, Marcos Baghdatis, Pablo Carreno B...
- American Hopes Isner, Dent Among ATP Indian Wells Wildcards
- of this week in Indian Wells. The two are joined by fellow Americans Wayne Odesnik, Ryan Sweeting, and former Illinois player Kevin Anderson of South Africa as wildcards.Dent has come out of retirement from numerous back issues, and is attempting to bolster his ranking which is o...
- Federer v Nadal: Cincy No. 1 Rank Breakdown
- and fell to 2003champion Carlos Moya at the first hurdle last year.He plays the winner between Italian Simone Bolelli and qualifier Kevin Anderson in his opening match, and is seeded to face Blake in the quarterfinals. Blake will play either Toronto runner-up Nicolas Kiefer or semifina...
- Djokovic, Murray Survive Scares In Cincinnati, Nadal Doesn't; Federer Flies Past Anderson
- Favorites Roll In Paris; Roger Federer v John Isner, Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson Thursday
- Federer Fights Off Karlovic, Faces Seppi In Halle Final; Anderson To Play Murray Or Troicki For Queen's Title
- Federer Downs Gulbis In Halle; Anderson Ousts Wawrinka At Queen's
- Federer Pulls Away From Anderson For 10th Straight Win, Will Face Dolgopolov In Indian Wells SFs
- Federer, Anderson, Ferrer, Su-Wei, Errani Add ATP/WTA Titles; X-Notes
Recent fan comments for Kevin Anderson:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)